Latest #thelandofthefree Posts
- Oh because you’re setting such a great example for white people in America ....can’t even respect your own kind let alone women referring to her as a “bitch”. No sir the reason your country or excuse me our country “the land of the free” is going to shit is because the type of leadership you elect into office that promotes hatred and racism which encourages pigs like you to promote racism and get away with it . Coward. #welcometoamericapeople #donaldtrump #trash #coward #thelandofthefree #orsowethought
- As far back into my childhood as I can remember, I had a performance smile. You know the one where you smile, so everyone around you thinks you're having a good time? As a very small child I was afraid I'd be beaten to death, and my siblings would find my corpse. That's very morbid for a little girl. Those thoughts crossed over into contemplating dying, knowing there was something in the bathroom to end it. Since I didn't want to risk the possibility of waking up undead, I decided against it. As a fifth grader in a new state I wanted it over, because it wasn't getting any better. I stuck around because I was the oldest and the strongest; meaning my siblings couldn't take the beatings as well as I could. By the time I was in high school my goal changed. I refused to die, and that's when a battle with homicide started. My goals in high school became graduate, and do it without killing anyone or letting them kill me. Yes!!! I achieved those goals in an place where documentaries have been written about the high homicide rates. God is faithful to those who honor life. Live! Choose life. #Milwaukee #chooselife #weightlossjourney #overcomer #undead #theLandofthefree #thereisa #timesofrefreshing #weightlossjourney #healingoverhaul #FlashbackFriday #FBF #forgiveness #healing #theothersideoflife
I don't have a 5th grade picture, but that house is in a lot of my dreams. 8th & Ring #8th&Ring #everyweight
- If Donald Trump was an airport he would be LAX. Rude, complex and complicated, continually makes no sense, makes up its own rules at a whim, runs you round in circles and makes you want to kill yourself. #TheLandOfTheFree
- The Poconos has some beautiful sceneries to relax, recharge, meditate. Pay a visit and feel brand new.
- My parents and I moved to The United States of America 29 years ago today. 🇺🇸
We were born in a village in Kumovgrad. 🇧🇬 My dad escaped communism in Bulgaria when I was exactly 3 months old. He didn't tell my mom. We didn't see him for 2.5 years. He worked at a refugee camp in Turkey then Greece.
Communism collapsed in 1989/1990. My mom and I were sent to Turkey. My dad snuck into Turkey, got us, we together snuck out of Turkey crossing a river etc. Over to Greece.
He worked at a refugee camp in Greece for 6 months until we were granted Visa's to come to USA under political asylum. I was almost 3 years old.
I'm blessed and grateful for my parents. I am grateful to live in America. I am grateful for freedom and respect.
The fight continues for all sentient beings to live this way. .
As I read the above it sounds robotic to me, probably because Ive told this barebones facts based story so many times. There is so much more to it. We faced oppression, discrimination, religious persecutions. For my dad to decide that he didnt want that life for our family and decide to escape, knowing death or torture, if caught, was facing him, is profound. I'm so humbled and honored that this is how my story begins. .
Also, who's been a badass since baby? Me, thats who. Lolll 🤣🤣🤣
- Yesterday I rode my bike to AMERICA. I wanted to head down to a post office there to pick up some of those new @draplin stamps but turns out they’ve not quite made it to Point Roberts yet. The lovely woman in the Post Office there had no fucking idea what I was talking about in all honesty, but nothing ventured nothing gained... Did get a new stamp in my passport though so that was nice. #america #thelandofthefree #thehomeofthebrave
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
The Vietnam war was fought between the United States supportedSouth Vietnam and the North Vietnamese army. It lasted for about 20 years before the last American soldier left in 1975. The war divided Americans as it was costly in many ways. Tens of thousands died and hundreds of thousands wounded, others are missing in action. On the Vietnamese side the casualties are even bigger, about 2 mil.dead. The war cost the U.S. tax payers close to a trillion dollar. This memorial built in 1982 carries the name of over 58,000 soldiers who lost their lives.
#vietnamveterans #vietnamveteransmemorial #vietnamveteransofamerica #vietnamveteransmemorialwall #freedomisnotfree #homeofthebrave🇺🇸 #thelandofthefree