Latest #thegreatoutdoors Posts
- Our second trip to Horseshoe Bend! The first time we visited I never in a million years thought I’d sit this close to the edge but a year and a half later here I am. Not dangling off or anything crazy but a little closer to overcoming my fears 👊🏼
- Taken moments before I fell into the chilly water. How’s this for a backyard secret though? Just 10 minutes out of Canungra is one of my favourite camping grounds that I’ve been to so far. We went on the weekend and it was still quiet enough that we had our own space and couldn’t hear the other campers. The highlight of the trip was definitely swimming in the creek that runs through the middle of the camp grounds. We had so much fun laying flat and letting the current take us down the stream and wrestling each other on the log. Definitely keeping this place in my back pocket for when I want a quick escape or weekend away.
- I can't even put into words right now the feelings these views bring. 🗻
- Chasing waterfalls in Singapore 🇸🇬
- I can’t believe this trip was a year ago...a wonderful human I went with posted something on social media reminding me. It also made me realize how much I’ve changed in the last year.
Have things worked out perfectly? HELL NO. But I’ve grown more in the past 365 days in who I am as a person than the past 10+ years. Through exploring outdoors, this national park specifically, I was taught to overcome fear, to allow myself to make time to chase my passions, and to be okay with not holding it together.
✨Thank you, @yosemitenps for always keeping me humble and for being a wonderful teacher. What has the outdoors taught you?
- Throwback Thursday. The icon of the Columbia River Gorge 📸
- “Nature does not hurry...and yet everything is accomplished.” ~Lao Tsu
Top #thegreatoutdoors Posts
- Being a dog mom is spending $300 on doggo gear and then deciding spending $20 on new yoga pants for yourself is too expensive 😅
- “A picture is a poem without words.” ↠Horace
- Exploring in a forest of giants.
- Counting stars late at night in the amazing Arizona desert! ✨ — #StayWild
Making Adventure. Building Community.
Seeking the Unseen. Living Among The Wild.
#AmongTheWild | AmongTheWildCo.com
🌲| One Tree Planted With Every Order