Latest #theculturetrip Posts
- Gentle reminder! We still have some spots open for our special training, “Design the Life you Love”, this summer!
Ready to LEAP right in?
When? August 4-12, 2019
Where? Galicia, Spain
What? Self Awareness, Future Planning, Design Thinking, Goal Setting, Creativity
Why? Unique learning experience, Self discovery, Cultural Immersion, Long lasting connections
Early bird participation fee is still valid - don't miss out!
Click here for more information: http://www.leap4change.org/designthelifeyoulove/
- Early morning in Osaka.
- GIVEAWAY!!!!! 💙
To commemorate the World Water Day this year 💧@waterwatch.co will be giving away 50 of their Water Cuff bracelets in order to spread awareness of how crucial it is to have clean, safe water. 10% of the original retail price will be donated all over the world to help the cause of giving clean water to those in need 🌍💙💚
1. follow me and @waterwatch.co
2. tag 2 friends in the comment section below!
Giveaway ends in March 25th, 2019. Winners will be notified via DM
- We've not been home from San Diego a week and I'm feeling the travel itch!✈️
Our next trip is 7 weeks from now and I'm taking @spencerslade808 to NYC for the very first time! I'm so excited, I've already drawn up an itinerary! LOL Actually it was done months ago! LOL!! I'm a planner what can I say...at least I've not packed yet...I'll save that for a week before 🤣
We will do the usual's: Liberty Island, MOMA, History Museum, I'm exited to see the John Lennon memorial, Times Square, do the Brooklyn Bridge for the first time! And we are staying @arlohotels! So CUTE!🗽
What is your CAN'T miss NYC moment?! I have an Instagramable list going...but I'm always happy to add to it! xx Meg💖
- yea we get it, you're pretty
- What are your adventure plans for the weekend?! We’re hoping to play outside! Handmade Men’s Hats online now!❤️ -travel & be nice
- A calming and beautiful feeling as the calls to prayer take place at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi 🇦🇪 Shot on a Canon 1DX II
- I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it. — Rosalia de Castro
Awesome caption shared from @tom.cast.landscape
Tag a travel lover! 😎
Follow @stunninggullfoss for more and use #stunninggullfoss to share your posts with us, stunning picture is coming soon.
- Growing up in this city, I wasn’t exactly the most popular girl. I knew that the small city life, or “village life” as I would like to call it was not for me. I just didn’t fit in like all the other kids. I needed something more, I craved more. I was always the mature one compared to other people my age, and I still am- or at least so people tell me every time they meet me for the first time. They always say I look young, but based on my maturity they guess my age to be a lot more than what it truly is. I tend to get along with people that are a couple (many) years older than me, especially if they live abroad. They just get it you know? ✈️
- It is Friday and I wish I were back on this beach in Thailand !
- A real life candy-land, full of swirly twirly gumdrops 🍬
- Life is not about giving up or giving in.
Life is about giving.
Read how you can contribute to our world.
https://travellerswanderers.com/newworlds/ ( Full link in bio )
- Perfection on a plate. Bacalao Dorado or Golden Cod - a dish from a collection of classics inspired by the Grandmother of the owner of El Laurel, a newcomer to the gastro scene in Torremolinos. There is a painting 🖼 of said 👵 Grandmother on the wall. Original decor and friendly service await you.
- Wasserschloss Hamburg 📸
- Elbphilarmonie Hamburg 📸
- hello yellow. .
yellow lab and yellow flowers. for the experts out there, is it forsythia??