Latest #thankyouFather Posts
- In the morning I spoke about the eximious father Emperor Penguins.
Now I introduce to you the best father ever from the Animal Kingdom☀: My father!
👌He had two full-time jobs during 40 years to be able to afford everything that his 3 kids needed;
👌He taught and keep teaching their "children" about justice, responsibility and loyalty by giving the example;
👌He is always there when his "children" need, sometimes with good advices, other times with firm rebukes!
Those are some of a huge list of reasons why he is the #bestfatherever from the #animalkingdom!
- I can remember being mad at God for not taking my alcoholism away.....for not taking the desire to drink away from me day after day. So I stopped talking to him for years.
But when I think about it now, I don’t know how I could have become the person that I am today without having gone through that.
I carried around so much anger, hurt and pain that I don’t know if I would have been able to let go of it without having been broken in such a way.
I don’t know that I would be this happy, and love life as much as I do if I hadn’t experience lying on the floor in tears so miserable... begging for God to help me change because I didn’t want to live like that anymore....I don’t know if I would wake up everyday grateful to be alive, if I hadn’t experienced waking up dreading the day ahead.
I don’t know who I’d be if God hadn’t allowed me to be broken, allowed me to crumble and then helped me do the work to put back the pieces... I am so in love with this girl that I am... I mean she has her flaws but, there’s beauty in that. Especially when I can see them, knowing I have everything I need to work on them. #soberaf #thankyoufather
- Praise Him that He is always working things out for our good, that He is with us always, that He is always fighting our battles, that we are forgiven. So many reasons to praise Him and remember to praise Him❤️🎶🎶 #praise #Jesus #TheBible #Thankful #ThankyouFather
- Sometimes the Lord uses sickness to slow me down. He reminds me to rest and abide in Him alone. Time with Him has eternal value for both the present life and the life to come, the to do list can wait. I’m so grateful for friends who encourage me to rest and to go to bed early, to say no to the “to do” lists, and this I’m especially grateful for my sweet friend Linda from my church who brought me soup and bread, a box of medications, and some flowers to brighten my day. Awe, I am tearing up, praising God for the ways He loves me when I feel so out of it! #abide #John15 #restformysoul #matthew2911 #thankyouFather
- Blessed 🙏🏽 #ThankYouFather Thanks for all the birthday love!!! I appreciate it 🎂🎈🎊🎉🎁
- Lord we pray for your blessings this week. We pray for opportunity. We pray for doors to open. We pray for direction. We pray for healing. We praise your name Lord. Thank you for the miracles you have been working in our lives. In Jesus name we pray, amen!
- Only one short year this amazing woman of God has been in my life and what a impact she has made.
When I first came to @revchurch_lv I was heavily guarded and wounded from the ways of the world. My mind was all over the place. I wanted to please God but was unsure how to do that after battling for so long. Pastor @maryemciver became an angel to me covering me under her wing, caring for me like her own. She has taking time out to sit and talk with me, pray with me and for me. She taught me that the words I speak are life and how to speak life over my marriage, children and myself. She saw fire in me, she believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself. She taught me about confessions and how to say what God says about me and our family. To agree with Gods word and speak like He speaks even if things don’t look like that right now. (Mind blowning!) how to honor my husband, how to hold my head up high, how to keep the enemy under my foot and to look good doing it. She taught me that rolling my eyes at my husband is still a form of disrespect. I learned about the blood of Jesus and how to use it! 🙌 She didn’t tell me what I always wanted to hear. What was easiest to hear but she always told me the Gods honest truth! Pastor Mary, God knew I needed you, I appreciate you and I highly thank you for caring. May God continue to bless you and may you continue to steer women on their righteous path! So happy our paths crossed! 🙏🏻❤️🙌🥰😇⛪️
#mightywomanofgod #mypastor #leader #myrolemodel #thankyoufather #forevergrateful #revchurch #spiritualmama