Latest #texasstateuniversity Posts
- Who’s in town for orientation? Drop a 🐾emoji below & let us know what hotel you’re staying at!
Keep a look out for our welcome bags! we have been talking them to hotels around town for all of our future Bobcats🐾😊! They have some pretty cool things in them!
- The rooftop lounge is the perfect spot to catch up on all of your #summer studies! 📚
- when my sister, @ednaamode_ , received her class ring from #texasstateuniversity. we weren’t able to get the best pictures that day and I know you were really bummed about it 😞 but I think this is a good one! 💓 I am so very proud of you little sister! I’m excited to see where life leads you! Love always, your best friend 💖
- Private bathrooms in every bedroom at #TheLyndon provide you with all of the privacy you could ever need! 😊
- Color or black and white with this beauty?😍😍
- A painting of mine from 2011, during my undergrad at Texas State University. Anybody remember Sunset Bowling Lanes in San Marcos? That crappy computer where it took five years to enter your name and you were dying of secondhand smoke inhalation?? Still... good times 😂☠️.
“She Must Really Love Him”
Oil on panel, 30x40 inches
#fineart #painting #figurativepainting #oilpainting #texasstateuniversity #art #artist
Top #texasstateuniversity Posts
- In 24 hours I’ll be a college graduate 👩🏻🎓this one is for you Noah #firstgeneration
- I am so proud of my husband @wesley.h.howard for working so hard to get his Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering. It’s honestly hard to put into words the journey of the past 5 years in college. It’s been a stressful road with many highs and lows and even though there have been plenty of opportunities to quit you kept putting in the hard work. You never gave up on your dream to graduate from @txst, no matter how hard life tried to knock you down. You continued to attend school full-time, while running your own business, working hard on the weekends to pay rent and best of all, continuing to pursue me + grow our relationship. There have been many obstacles in the way and YOU have pushed through them all. I’m so incredibly proud of your strength + endurance baby. Congratulations on making your dreams come true. You deserve it! 🎓🐾