Latest #techno Posts
- The unstoppable @anastasia.kristensen is DJ Mag UK's May 2019 cover star 🙌
In this month's cover interview, DJ Mag meets @anastasia.kristensen in London to discover how her determination and life experiences have led to her taking the world by storm.
This month's issue also features an in-depth interview with @rhythmsectionhq don @bradley_zero , speaking to about gentrification, the issue colonialism in music and his @xoyoldn residency.
Paula Temple speaks to DJ Mag about her renowned hybrid performances, punky industrial productions, her political new album and how history has shaped her passion for activism.
Also featured this issue: Our report from Miami Music Week, a guide to IMS Ibiza, the very best festivals taking place this summer, and an in-depth look at the record labels devoted to charitable causes.
#Techno #DJMag #DJ #Music
- I’ve been having a lot of fun playing with bright colors lately...find this hat and others this weekend at @deserthearts festival at the @onestopsoulshop booth🔥 See you there!!
- Excited to check out NY's newest outdoor festival, @gather_outdoors in the mountains of upstate New York.
See you May 25-26! 🌳🌲
- All I say is no, I am not mistaken ❌
- AVA anyone? Yeoo! Can't wait! Possibly my favourite weekend of the year. Catch us bais doin our thing on the UNIT4 Stage. Absolute flat out techno banger madness as usual 👹 ye ha grandma! 🤪
#Repost @dsntlumen (@get_repost)
DSNT x AVA 2019: UNIT4 Stage Line Up
Yeeeo - Blark, Crock and Dallas join forces as B2B2B techno triplets at this years Unit4 stage at AVA Festival.
They’re going to bang it out so expect this to be some of the hardest end of techno that you’ll hear at the festival this year. Do not miss it if you want the trunks blown clean off ye - or alternatively if you want to keep your trunks in tact you can miss it but that would be shite craic.
- MAI UNA COSA SEMPLICE! 👸🏻