Latest #sydneyfood Posts
- When you order so much food it doesn’t all fit on the table 😅 This is definitely the best Japanese BUFFET that I’ve had in Sydney 🥩 For $84 pp you can eat all the wagyu, seafood, sushi/sashimi, side dishes and green tea ice cream you can fit in 🤪 I was so surprised at the quality and freshness of the wagyu and sashimi 😍😍
Thanks @kobewagyubbq & @fcba.community 🙌🏼——————————————————————— #fcbaxkobewagyubbq #FCBANSW #STAYHUNGRY #fcba———————————————————————
📸📸📸 Photo Credit: @eatswithmarie
- Did you know that Broccolini was originally developed only 8 years ago as a hybrid Broccoli? 🤔 This beautiful bright green vegetable implies a similarity to Asparagus due to its slim edible stem, making it an easy and simple side dish to compliment so many other foods. This family favourite can be found in our store all year round and always at a reasonable price.
- E G G S B E N E D I C T to kick off your Friday morning ! 🤤👌🏼🔥
Uber eats available @theeateryco
- Friday’s have never been sweeter since our “Apple Pie Balls” have been around! 🥧 🍏 🤤
Open until 5pm @jobelscafe
- Join us for a 5 Course Banquet featuring Singapore's Classic dishes like Singapore Chilli Crab, traditional Laksa and the famous Hawkers Market 'sate' skewers. $65pp or add $35pp for Sommelier matched wines. Full details on our website. Booking are limited
• Wagyu & Aribiki Kushiyaki •
wagyu beef and cheese sausage skewers
Perfect little sticks of goodness to couple with the awesome drinks @tokyobird_syd Super addictive and so much self control needed to not order everything 😅
- Dinner to die for, at Red Lantern on Riley. I was lucky enough to get a last minute booking here for the second time, so off I went to imbibe some Vietnamese. The service here is immaculate. Super attentive but not pretentious in any way, and for someone dining alone as I was, they are more than willing to make half portions so you can try a lot of dishes. So I did! Vegetarian Rice Paper rolls (these aren’t boring rice paper rolls) crispy pork parcels, Aunty Five’s rice cakes with prawns and pork floss (you must try this one) and a Master Stock chicken dish with fresh herbs and rice. All were amazing although the chicken on the bone was a little difficult to deal to with chopsticks. I managed not to drop anything or poke myself in the eye, but I’m not sure I got the etiquette right. Are you allowed to hack at your chicken as if the chopstick was a knife......? Oh well - looking forward to my third booking - 11/10 @redlanterngroup
- I was feeling a bit down in the dumps yesterday after Instagram decided to hide everyone’s likes and views. As Sydney’s leading burger reviewer and influencer, how now will I measure my value to society!
Instead of feeling sorry for myself - I decided to order this Bondi Burger from @oportoaustralia. It was so tasty I barely even had time for a photo before it went into my mouth (which is why the photo’s a bit shit). I suppose it doesn’t really matter anyway as I’m not going to be able to see who liked the photo? 😂
Top #sydneyfood Posts
- How good is brisket in burgers? 😍🤤
The team from @thehungrymonkeykiama know exactly what's up with this week's special 😏, but I added a couple of beef patties for some extra fun 😜
- Have you tried the KFC Secret Menu Triple Stacker? 🤔 This is my Six Stacker 😍
Well done @kfcaustralia , you have filled that fat kid spot in my heart with this burger 🤤. It is the best of all world's 😅
SPECIALTY FRIED RICE
Chilli fried rice • crispy pork belly • fried egg • crackers
With likes now gone from IG, is there even any point to posting anymore? 😂 Anyway, I'm looking to grab some more action shots and I'm starting with this one!
As an Indonesian cafe, it'd be rude not to grab the Nasi Goreng. As far as overall flavour goes, it was pretty reminiscent of the ones I grabbed on the streets of Indonesia👌 There was a nice kick in every bite, and the slices of cucumber did a great job of balancing that out. Pork was fatty, juicy, and the cracking had a great airy crunch!
Cheers to @justin_time2eat for helping with the drop! 🤙