Latest #sustainablestyle Posts
- Can’t make our sale in person? Have no fear! There’s a SALE online too! 🙌🏽💙 Take an additional 40% off your purchase, Including new arrivals and sale items!
Use code: MAY40
Sale ends 5/27 at midnight PST
- don’t let these pics from my last blog post fool you!! I’ve been wearing the same jean shorts & tee shirt for the past five days 🤷♀️
- I got this lovely purplish-blue blazer at a thrift store yesterday! As someone going into a career characterized by conservative fashion (law), I definitely need to build up my currently very sparse suiting collection over time and thrifting seems like a cost efficient way to do it. Also, other than Brass Clothing, I don't know of any slow fashion brands doing suiting in plain, dark colors.
This color is quite bright and a little out there, so definitely not court attire, but I'm hoping it'll work for my future office (at the very least on casual Fridays). 💙 -------------------------
Outfit: thrifted Talbots blazer, secondhand pants, 5 (?) year old jcpenny top
- Loungewear with an emphasis on style x
- As part of a learning module at @rowanuniversity, we have reflected on the value nature has in our lives. Humans provide value on what surrounds us given the benefit we get, although, our ethical sense plays an important role to consider whether the implications of this benefit are good or bad on a larger scale than ourselves. So we ask ourselves, taking care of nature really matters or it's just one more factor?
Como parte de un módulo de aprendizaje en @rowanuniversity, hemos reflexionado sobre el valor que la naturaleza tiene en nuestras vidas. Los seres humanos otorgan valor a lo que nos rodea, dado el beneficio que obtenemos, aunque nuestro sentido ético juega un papel importante para considerar si las implicaciones de este beneficio son buenas o malas en mayor escala que nosotros mismos. Así que, nos preguntamos, ¿cuidar la naturaleza realmente importa o es solo un factor más?
#ecoconscious #ecofriendly #environment #ethical #ethicalstyle #loveyourplanet #nature #PROFspective #responsible #responsiblestyle #RowanPROUD #sustainability #sustainable #sustainablestyle
- Roughpoint Carnerlian + Multifaceted Citrine. = ✨🔥
- Mother’s Day florist waste put to good use. A circular economy is an ideal we work towards in any way possible.
- ❗️Prosecco Fuelled Pop-Up Shop ❗️
Thursday 30th May, Coopers Cafe, 6-8 Belmont Street, Skipton. 5pm-8pm.
Shop our amazing collections of pre-owned designer clothing, shoes and accessories, for ONE DAY ONLY at the gorgeous Coopers Cafe.
If you need a little help with your Summer wardrobe, pop in to see us to browse and shop our curated edit, including occasion wear, holiday pieces and everyday summer essentials! Plus, there’ll be bubbles... what more could you want from a Thursday evening?!
If you’re popping in and have specific requirements or style ideas in mind, let us know and we can bring a small edit just for you to try 🖤
We look forward to seeing you there!
#shoppingparty #popupshop #springwardrobe #summerdressing #eventdressing #everydaystyle #capsulewardrobe #springclothes #ss19 #skipton #skiptonevents #cooperscafe #ladiesday #races #weddingguest #holidayvibes #browseshopdrink #fuelledbyprosecco #shoppreowned #luxuryforless #designerlabel #designerforless #sustainablestyle #styleonabudget #handpicked #nearlynew #secondhand #stylediaries #circularfashion 📸 @cooperscafeskipton
- We are very excited to add pro skier and badass mom @grete.ski to our Ambassador team!
She stopped by the store to try on a few pieces from our Spring collection today🙌🏼 She is rocking the Foss tee (which we think will be a favorite of hers for summer😉) paired with the comfy and cute Vidde pants🤩
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us ⭐️ @doroteapersonal
- 〰 day 25. Today was the first day I put in some items that weren't #May30x30 pieces: a turtleneck under things for warmth, and a rain jacket for, well, the rain. So here is me against a cool wall. I was actually missing colour in my relatively super neutral 30x30 capsule, so my rain jacket has been a welcome addition.
- 🌟NEW ARRIVAL🌟
T-shirt cut, black burnout, floral top. Round neckline, cap sleeves, slight stretch. A fantastic wardrobe staple.
✔Brand: Armani Collezioni
✔Size: 8 (Fits smaller)
➡️DM to make appointment to shop.
➡️DM to purchase online.
➡️All prices in CAD$. Final sale.
➡️Ships to Canada & USA (add. Fee)
- Have u met Mika yet?! 🍒🍒 No???? She’s coming with me next Saturday to #patchworkshow in Oakland ! She’s also bringing some of her best friends xoxo ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
- a couple of pretties from today 〰
- Me looking away from today’s to-do list 😅
- // M E M O R I A L D A Y S A L E 🌞
take 3 0 % O F F E V E R Y T H I N G in the shop from today until Monday at midnight with the code: MEMORIAL2019 ✨
I am making way for alllllll the new gems I have in the works so now is the time to scoop up one of my pieces you’ve had your 👁 on!
and sending a heart felt T H A N K Y O U to all of you who support small business + this little business of mine ☺️
I am so grateful for you!
- How every weekend should start: dipped in golddd. 🤤✨
Finishing fresh and shipping these pretties out. What’s also fresh is our $10 buffet table refresh and our new bed frame (peek in stories 🙈) that we got on @facebookmarketplace for FREE. 🙌🏼 A quick matte black finish is all it needed and sparks SO much joy and our bedroom actually looks like a bedroom. 🖤 Small refreshes here and there make all the difference and keep the decor fresh. 🍃 Hope y’all are having a great weekend! ✨
Top #sustainablestyle Posts
- Люблю когда в Петербурге уже 21:30, но ещё светло
- Some of the best items we’ve created, have been with deadstock textiles that we’ve saved from factories. We found this striped material in an old mop and broom factory, that also produced pillows years ago. Deadstock fabric is a great way to be conscious to the environment. Saving this from the landfill and continuing this cool story only drives the creative ideas. We are thinking some Fall items for this, any suggestions?