Latest #sundayroast Posts
- SUNDAY FEAST @THENEDLONDON
I've heard so much about this place so I have always wanted to come here and try this place out, such a shame I was limited on time but here's what I ate
Plate 1. Starter of oysters
Plate 2. Lobsters with veg
Plate 3. Beef roast with veg and Yorkshire
Plate 4. Lobsters with avo toast
Plate 5. Roast chicken ceaser
Plate 6. Vanilla slice with berry and rhubarb custard
And finally tasted some beautifully looking Victoria Sponge cupcakes
Loved the roast meats, very well cooked 👌
- You’re either a starter and a main kinda person.. or a main and dessert! 🍰✨ Well I bet you can’t help yourself from having three courses when you come to us! 👏🏽💖 #TheShipInStyal #FoodDreams
- Having and amazing time in Spain, but my heart is still in the UK.
Sunday roast is a traditional British meal that is typically served on Sunday (hence the name). I enjoyed a delicious Sunday roast @princessofshoreditch. The meal consisted of roasted lamb, roast potatoes, carrots, cabbage, and my favourite: Yorkshire pudding. It was topped with a outstanding gravy. I look forward to making my own Sunday roast one day!
- Have you booked your table for this weekend yet?
- Who was roasting this weekend? 🙋🏻♂️🙋🏻♀️. Felt like it had been forever since our last one so this crispy pork belly and roast chicken hit the spot. Where is the best roast you’ve had in London? Let me know in the comments below. Side note: I like my gravy thickkkkkk.
- Sunday roasting 🍴 @dukestreetmarket @indigo_greens17 ‘s roast was uh-mazing, so good! Duke street market is so pretty too, great new addition to Liverpool’s foodie scene.
- COBBSTAR CLOSING DOWN (for summer only we hope!!) THIS WEEKEND !! Last chance to try our little family business for a while!! We have to shut our doors (TEMPORARILY!!) Sunday to really try to plan out how to make the business work and to get LOTS more people coming in to see us. We love the Karaoke, live music, afternoon teas, brunches and Sunday roast but the other things such as sports on our massive screens and the general day trade has been truly shocking in year one and we have lost far far far !! More than we expected. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH to those who came in to see us and to all those that never did it’s such a shame you did not support us and give a wonderful thing a try. PLEASE come and see us in our final weekend and help us sell out of everything so we can take a break and look at things with fresh eyes and find a way to keep our lovely little business going. We fully intend to open our doors again with fresh new ideas on Friday 30th August 2019. All our love. Paul, Sara, Katie, Jack, Charlie and Nanny Cobb xxx #Gfordindie #experienceguildford #familybusiness #freshfood #supportlocal #motogp #formula1 #premierleague #skysports #btsport #cocktails #draftbeer #guildford #bravetheangelstairs #karaoke #djs #liveentertainment #ufc #boxing #golf #useitorloseit #brunch #bubblesandbrunch #sundayroast
- Not going to lie. Had mega #foodenvy from the other half’s #sundayroast yesterday. Twas a nice cut of shoulder of lamb, but I was really more interested in the roast veg and pots... plus that large Yorkshire pudding, obvs. 😭🐑🥕🥔
- So first two days in Melbourne and me and Dora were treated to a great couple of days. We decided to meet up with the Gates family (close family friends of Sam’s from years ago) and boy did they look after us!!! We went out for a lovely lunch at a wonderful restaurant T’Gallant then onto Max’s wine tasting where we enjoyed some very nice vino! Then we were able to have one of the best home comforts, a proper Sunday roast dinner 😋 and if that wasn’t enough the next day we went off and enjoyed a spa day at the Peninsular Hot Springs followed by a visit to Penguin Parade were we witnessed Australia’s Fairy Penguins walking onto the beach from the sea back to their nests, one of the best sites so far! The generosity and kindness has been unbelievable from some amazing people Jackie, David, Jodie, Cara, Josh, Ryan and Granny we will never forget it and we will be back! Thank you so much!! #australia #melbourne #travel #doratheexplorer #tgallant #maxsrestaurantatredhillestate #sundayroast #peninsularhotsprings #penguinparade
Top #sundayroast Posts
- Daddy & Mummy 💏
Yesterday we celebrated my mum and dads 25th wedding anniversary.
We had Sunday brunch at @thenedlondon and it was truly wonderful 😍
Was lovely to spend some time just us and my parents, really lovely day ❤️
- Sunday roast 🍽 this place is so cute and offers a veggie option 🥦
- Whipped up this beast of a feast earlier! See, I don’t always eat out! I actually bloody love cooking at home 😋 #cutlerygoals