Latest #summertoosoon Posts
- Сьогодні буде вітрильник, як тінь майбутніх вихідних, і нагадування про літо )
- Wonderful Performance. Delicious meal. Great company. #summertoosoon
- Yesterday I did a thing, and it was supposed to be fun, but it wasn't. Over training is real, y'all. I put too many miles on this body, too fast and a week ago I broke three thousand feet for the first time, doing it a second time within 7 Days + 60 more miles of riding in between was foolish.. In the beginning you see me smiling and happy I should have seen the skeleton in the window as an omen. Because at the end you can see I am decidedly glad it's done but it was not a fun ride as it should have been. Legs or tired and sore and achy from the beginning it was difficult to get enough O2, and I had to walk Hills I ordinarily would not. Although if you noticed that one that looks like it was straight up? That's because it was and almost everybody walked so no shame there. This marks 120 miles in 6 days for about the 4th+ week in a row. Before that I was doing about 50.
Got to join my friend Shane at a festival last night which definitely improved my mood...until my car was towed. 😄
Moral of the story, kids? When training, even if it's doing something you love, gradually increase your training load be that playing an instrument, riding a bike, lifting weights, running Etc too much too soon not only takes the enjoyment out of things but can leave you in pain.
#fortheloveofquads #stopwiththehillsalready #girlswhobike #cycling #summertoosoon #sohot #musicstrong #overtraining #recovery #trek #treklexa #strava @strava
- Tulips in the Jewel Garden
Farewell to Spring
Tulips sway in the cool breeze so fleeting
Just a few weeks ago, it was sleeting
101, oh what have you done?
The brilliant tulips now gone, until next spring are we meeting.
- I know I said I wanted winter to be over, but I’m not sure I meant I wanted to go straight to summer... #whathappenedtospring
- When it’s hot outside and you frolicked too hard. What can I say? Prairie grass is irresistible. ☀️ #summertoosoon #midwestlife
- And then the winter that never came was murdered.
- Winter didn't seem too last long enough. This almost 90 degree weather meant it was time to break out the summer dresses!! I'm pretty sure I stopped traffic today, but not because I look so cute in this dress. I'm pretty sure it's because my legs blinded a few people #whitelegs #summertoosoon #hotspring #summerdresses wait, is that an angry baby face on my knee?!?
- It's the first 90 degree day of the year but I curled my hair this morning and I can handle anything #summertoosoon