Latest #stylediaries Posts
- When a bathroom design makes you happy🙌🏼😍
- Out for some sun-bathing, brb. 😎😋
- Got that sun kissed cheeks done🌞👌🏼
- Monochrome pieces don’t always have to be solid colours, in fact, a little texture goes a long way to make your outfit look more casual/classy too. ✨⠀
👗 // Milena Chalk Striped Shift Dress in Denim Blue. Mono Classics (Part I) is launching online this Wednesday night, 9pm.⠀
- The Bugatti Warehouse Sale and StyleDemocracy have teamed up to give 5 lucky winners a chance to each receive $100 gift card to use at the sale between Thursday, May 2nd - Saturday, May 11th, 2019!
1. Follow @styledemocracy and @sigainternational
2. Like this picture
3. Tag a friend with impeccable style (1 tag = 1 entry)
The contest ends on Monday, April 29th at 11:59pm EST and the winners will be contacted via Instagram on Tuesday, April 30th. Goodluck✨
- Easter #ootd 🐣🐰 Thrifted this dress that I’ll be living in this summer. I spent Easter soaking up the sun, eating too much, and spending time with the bf’s fam. Then promptly changed into comfy clothes to watch #GOT ⚔️ How did you spend your Easter/your Sunday?
- Ed ecco più da vicino il look che mi sono divertita a realizzare per lo #shooting in tema #coachella
Vi piace? Fatemelo sapere nei commenti 👍🏻👎🏻
Comunque prima o poi ci devo voglio andare, per forza !!!!!😍🎡
Ph 📸 @enricabresciaph
Preset INSPIRED COACHELLA II @eb_preset
- Anyone out there an alchemist ?! Need this silver hardware turned into gold! #mondaymood
- I was once a princess who liked being saved by princes. Now I’m a queen who worked and fought hard to complete & save myself with no help from any guy except from the Man up above. 👸🏽 I rose from the ashes and best believe I’m never coming back ✨
- Njuter det sista av ledigheten 🌸☕️✨
- Matching short sets for spring are a HUGE thing ❤️
- Grateful for my 🍯 : he has supported me from day 1. After my job lay off in May 18' , I was lost and didn't know what to do with my career. I was working at a high profile publishing company and was newly out of college with a Journalism & Media Studies B.A. The options of a job not in NYC were sparse. He's been there during my career change to a B&M teacher and now with @thevipkidlife. Forever grateful and loving for him 🍬💕✨
- We may be closed today but you can still shop online!! (And even pick up in store tomorrow) 🙌🏻
- The material of this dress is super stretchy but still has a classy look!
Tap to shop!
- Climate scientist’s from 40 countries conclude that if humans don’t take immediate action to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius by 2040, there will be no turning back and our beautiful Earth will cease to exist (that means us too). What causes climate change and how can we help:
1. Fossil Fuels - If its a short distance, opt to ride your bike instead of driving your car.
2. Deforestation - Get this! Trees ACTUALLY absorb CO2! Trees are free air filters! WE NEED THE TREES! Sign petitions and call your local representatives so we can pass a law to stop such a terrible act!
3. Intense Farming - Please consider cutting out meat. It’s mass production is killing our planet and the animals. Have you ever had the plant based Impossible Burger? Well, it’s 1000X better than any beef patty you will put into your mouth.. juss sayin.
4. Waste Disposal - Plastic Straws. Please stop with the plastic straws. PAY ATTENTION to what you throw away the most. Is there an alternative solution to making that item last longer and is eco-friendly? Example: cut out plastic toothbrushes and switch to bamboo instead! A 4-pack on Amazon is $10 and each brush lasts 6 months!
5. Mining - between the construction and overuse of water, mining leaves one ugly impression on our planet. Sign as many petitions as you can and call your local representative so we can slow and steady the mining process!
6. Lastly, overconsumption - We all love online shopping.. but do you really need another pair of Nikes? We need to look at what we HAVE instead of what we don’t have.
We CAN turn Global Warming around! The smallest change makes such a difference. Please stand with us to save our planet. We literally wouldn’t be alive without the Earth. 🌎❤️
#stylist #socalblogger #beachblogger #styleblogger #earthday #mystyle #white #fashionfury #influencer #savetheplanet #bloggerbabe #instastyle #fashiongram #trend #stylish #lifestyleblogger #streetwear #fashionable #stylediaries #blogger #sdstyleblogger #california #spring #Caliblogger #styleaddict #believe #socalstyleblogger #discoverunder10k #discoverunder5k #contentcreators
- City vibes 🔥 Tap to shop! Use code EASTER15 to get a 15% off!
N O W M E N S T Y L E S T Y L E
🏆Daily Men Style Inspiration🏆
-⭕⭕⭕ use #nowmenstyle and tag @now_menstyle for chance to be featured!
- It was about 4:20 AM when Tim woke me up from our first slumber in Guadeloupe.
Understandably it was the jet leg that snapped him out of his usually firm sleep. Yet the idea of actually leaving the bed after 24 hours of travelling (including the detour of strolling the streets of Paris) and very little sleep did not seem that exciting. But here we finally are, in the Caribbean, and if there is one thing that can snap me out of my slumber state is the idea of a spontaneous romance.
He said let’s drive to the other side of the island, all the way to the east, to catch the best sunrise this island gets. And I said give me five minutes and I’ll be in the car!
So we drove. We saw the sunrise. And we started off our first day in Guadeloupe on a magical note. 🌅