Latest #strongisbeautiful Posts
- We want to hear from you! What motivates you to log the long miles? How did you start running? Who inspires you to become the best runner you can be? Let us know why you run! 💙🙌👟 #WomenRunLA #WRLA #WhyIRun
- Sicuramente la Pasqua ha assunto più significati nel corso della storia. Ma oggi per me significa " #gratitudine". Mi voglio svincolare da ogni significato tradizionale e religioso e voglio farla mia a pieno!
Sono grata per migliaia di motivi che vi risparmio per non annoiarvi troppo. Volevo solo ricordarvi che tutti abbiamo motivi per essere grati anche quando va TUTTO male. Fermatevi a riflettere sempre prima di pronunciare quella terribile frase "la vita fa schifo"!
Essere tristi, infelici, demotivati, arrabbiati... fa parte della vita! È tutta una salita. Una salita faticosa certo, ma vuoi mettere la soddisfazione di guadagnare quei pochi metri in più ogni giorno! La strada è diversa per ognuno di noi e #chissenefrega se non sei il migliore oggi! Lo sarei domani o forse mai! Tu pensa a migliorare te stesso senza paragonarti a nessuno, vivi tutto con assoluta gratitudine perché anche uno schiaffo serve, anche una caduta ti può aiutare. Non essere ingiusto con gli altri e neppure con te stesso. Tutti sbagliano! Si sbagliano le parole, i modi, i gesti.... e poi ci sono anche i fraintendimenti... se fosse semplice trovare un posto felice nel mondo non riusciremmo ad apprezzare a pieno questa pazza felicità!
Oggi pranzo con la #famiglia riunita e la gratitudine affola la casa e ci unisce ancora di più anche con un sorriso in meno. Buona Pasqua...❤
#pasqua2019 #pasqua #family #grateful #peaceandlove #loveisintheair #dance #dancelover #momentifelici #ibdwarrior #ibdfighter #crohn #helly1food #beautiful #italiangirl #fitnessgirl #strongisbeautiful #crazylife #yogainspiration #instalike #photography #photooftheday #inthenature #danza #breath #loveyourself #grenfreefit
- 😊🤳A few locker room selfies before my workout & afterwards. @onemorerep_usa👕
- #firstshow and i Love it 🥰 Danke an alle Leute die mich inspiriert und motiviert haben 💫🤗
- Love myself I do.
Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad.
I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline.
I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired.
I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken.
I am proud of everything that I am and will become.
#fabulouslifeofthushi #strongisbeautiful #strongissexy
- When there are “no selfies” signs in the bathroom... window it is.
- 💪🏽These past couple of weeks, I found refuge in exercise. Working out and lifting weights helped me feel stronger despite not being so emotionally or mentally strong. I forgot how therapeutic building your physical strength can be. If you haven’t tried lifting weights or incorporating weights into your workout, try it out. You may love your results! I’m sure you’ll body will love you for it 😍. .
If you’re new to lifting weights and would like some guidance & coaching. I’d love to help you at my
strength classes, come join the fun: .
🔺Wednesdays | 6:30pm - ROPES @ UFC Concord
🔺Fridays | 5pm - POWER PUSH @ Big C Athletic Club (launching 5/3)
- ego seeks to serve itself; soul seeks to serve others.
ego feels lack; soul feels abundance.
ego is drawn to fear; soul is drawn to love.
ego seeks to be filled; soul feels complete.
ego seeks wisdom; soul is wisdom.
ego looks outward; soul looks inward.
ego needs to be right; soul sees both sides.
ego judges others; soul sees others as a mirror.
ego is me; soul is we. - unknown♥️☀️🌼 #souloverego #belove #bealight #springbreak #loveoverall
- 🧘🏻♀️ Yoga is a great way to work on your 🧘🏻♀️ flexibility and strength. Just about everyone can do it, too -- it's not just for people who can touch their toes or want to meditate it’s for every one ☝️ Some types of yoga are about relaxation. In others, you move more. Most types focus on learning poses, called asanas. They also usually include attention to breathing.
I personally do Yoga 🧘🏻♀️ for Flexibility it help improve my swimming and keeps me always from soreness and any muscle injury . 🧜🏻♀️ Yoga poses work by stretching your muscles. They can help you move better and feel less stiff or tired.
At any level of yoga, you'll probably start to notice benefits soon. 🏊🏻♀️🧘🏻♀️🏋🏻♀️🤣🧘🏻♀️🏋🏻♀️🧜🏻♀️ #staypositive #yogaposes #yogachallenge #getfitwithkiran #kiran #fitnessmotivation #flexibility #workout #strongisbeautiful
- may you develop a growth mindset of seeing beyond your limitations and perceptions so that you can make the world a better place.
may you release anything or anyone that drains you,
brings you negative energy,
or takes away your peace of mind or happiness.
may you embrace anything or anyone that makes you feel alive,
joy is a flower that blooms when you do.♥️🍩☕️ #chocolatedonuts #cakedonuts #thursdaymorningbaking #breakfast #springbreak
- the way we speak to our children becomes their inner voice. - peggy galt
two plants were placed in a school in the same environment and treated exactly the same - same amount of water, sunlight, fertilizer, etc.
one plant was fed compliments and words of love and encouragement, while the other was verbally bullied with hateful words and words of criticism.
after 30 days, the results spoke for themselves – the bullied plant was visibly struggling and looking dull with droopy brown leaves, while the complimented plant continued to thrive and bloom.
choose your words to others (and yourself) wisely. ♥️☀️🌼 #optimism #bealight #hope #faith #belove
- keep love in your heart.
a life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
the consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring.
who, being loved, is poor? - oscar wilde ♥️🥖🇮🇹 #italianbread #homemade #tuscanpane #artisanloaf #wherestheoliveoil
- optimism is radical.
it is the hard choice, the brave choice.
and it is, it seems to me, most needed now, in the face of despair—just as a car is most useful when you have a distance to close. otherwise it is a large, unmovable object parked in the garage.
these days, the safest way for someone to appear intelligent is being skeptical by default. we seem sophisticated when we say “we don’t believe” and disingenuous when we say “we do.”
history and fable have both proven that nothing is ever entirely lost. david can take goliath. a beach in normandy can turn the tide of war. bravery can topple the powerful.
these facts are often seen as exceptional, but they are not. every day, we all become the balance of our choices—choices between love and fear, belief or despair. no hope is ever too small.
optimism is our instinct to inhale while suffocating. our need to declare what “needs to be” in the face of what is.
optimism is not uncool; it is rebellious and daring and vital.
the american writer theodore sturgeon once said: ”ninety percent of everything is crap” and i believe he was right. but surely that also means that “ten percent of everything is worth the damn effort.”
and so it goes time after time, choice after choice, that we decide to leave behind a biography or an epitaph. look around you now and decide between the two.
inhale or die. - guillermo del toro♥️☀️🌷 #optimism #belove #projectheal #projecthealnj #neda
- and your superpower may just be remembering that every day could feel like the start to a new year.
and new opportunity to be the best version of yourself possible. - unknown ♥️☀️🍫 #cheesecakebites #chocolatetopping #dessert #mangia #delizioso