Latest #streetsofoslo Posts
- This little flower is the dandelion. Hated by some and loved by others. Nevertheless, it is a work of art and a piece of perfect geometry and also the best friend of the bees, beetles and birds at the beginning of the spring.
It is born yellow and embellishes the fresh spring grass bringing joy to our eyes. Every sidewalk, park, private garden or train trail is full of them. As these photos taken while I was waiting for the metro show. Nature gave the dandelion the engineering to perpetuate itself. Thus, the yellow flower dies and dries and then opens in this beautiful white ball full of seeds. When the wind comes, it begins to fly all over the city. This is how it grows constantly, every spring, bringing beauty to us and food for those who depend on it.
Maybe this is a good lesson for us. We can offer the good we have in us and help others as we develop through perseverance and resilience, surrendering to the flow of life, trusting that it will lead us to where we are needed.
#sacredgeometry #fibonacci #nature #flowerpower #spirituality #meditation #faith #knowledge #oslove #ilovenorway #mittnorge #streetsofoslo #photography #dandelion #bees
- Something a little different on this one. In honor of Norway’s Independence Day last week, here is a walking tour from celebrating in the city last year (with a little surprise at the end). Hope you enjoy the 12th edition! #oslometrodiary #oslo #norway
- På vandring i Oslo, sculpture hunting❤️Forbi forskningsparken, så i sideblikket, opp baksiden av bygget, en gresskolle, bortgjemt, uten en sti😘Jada, der to herlige skulpturer, stående helt alene😍Er det rart jeg blir glad🤣Du verden, jeg fant dem😀Må ta meg en liten dans når jeg kommer hjem🕺Både glad innvendig og utvendig jeg❤️😀Ahhhhhhh...life is beautiful , loving it, enjoy❤️ #oslo #oslove #norge #norway #art #artwork #billedhugger #sculpture #sculptures #skulptur #lifeisbeautiful #happy #streetsofoslo #kunst
- Foto: @ortenheim
17. Mai og matmarked hos #Vikaterrassen ble virkelig en suksess!😍☀️
Tusen hjertelig takk til alle som tok turen innom og var med på å lage en fantastisk koselig stemning!
Vi gleder oss allerede til neste år🇳🇴
- Vestli felt Dn/Jesperud housing association, Selvaagbygg, 1972-4.
Top #streetsofoslo Posts
- Have you ever seen a more epic trainstation?!☺️🚇
U reach this hidden station after taking the subway up and around the top of the mountain here in beautiful @Oslo🏞️ 🇳🇴
#Oslo photo by @sebelos
- Oslo Architecture 👌🏻
The Wedge is a small high-rise and an untraditional low-energy office building at Barcode, @Oslo
The project is tailor-made for small and innovative firms. 12 stories holds retail on ground level, open office floors for co-working, and a communal restaurant on top. Each floor is small: 10 meters wide at the widest, 4 meters at the most narrow.
Inspiration for this building is the Meatpacking Distric in New York🗽
#Oslo photo by @leezv