Latest #street_is_life Posts
- Typical day in the land of Waraynons.
- This adorable little train is to be found and ridden at Skansen in Stockholm.
- Under The Sun. Kidda. 2008.
- Hong Kong has spoken. #反送中
Top #street_is_life Posts
- Fue cuando la luna se ocultó y la última estrella desapareció del cielo. Fue cuando el girasol empezó a girar y las ovejas empezaron a balar. Fue en ese momento confuso donde los arco iris no existen y los cometas no se dejan ver. Historias de Bolsillo
- When searching for your photographic style, don’t just settle for the first method that works:
I’m under no illusions, I’m still at the beginning of my photography journey and one thing I hear all the time is “find a style and stick with it” I agree to a certain point but I also strongly believe that you should explore as many avenues as possible and don’t limit yourself early on. For example, I personally favour my night time photography and editing and have noted what works and I’ve stored that in my mental library. This photo, on the other hand I don’t enjoy as much, but I’ve learnt something new and there are certain aspects of it that I like and can use to evolve my style in the future. Sometimes I feel an emphasis of sticking to one style is something people force themselves into, and I’ve had plenty of discussions with frustrated artists because of this. Try as many photography flavours as you can and once you’ve expanded your palette, you will have more chance of adopting a style that suits you and not one that you need to suit.