Latest #stouffville Posts
- Glow Peel for this beautiful lady @beautonomy to correct uneven skintone.
Glow Peel is a half Jessner's peel which combines 7% resorcinol, 7% salicylic acid, and 7% lactic acid. It is multipurpose resurfacing solution that is ideal for all skin types to minimize acne, hyperpigmentation, discolouration/uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, and poor texture. Brightening Accelerator, a blend of skin brighteners, antioxidants, and anti-aging ingredients, is applied after the glow peel to enhance results and increase absorption of ingredients. It also contains Matrixyl Synthe'6, a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, strengthens the skin and improves elastic thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Interested in getting into a peel regime?
Come see us for a complementary consultation:
Brilliant Beauty & Aesthetics
🏫 20 New Delhi Drive, Unit 100. Upper Level. Markham.
#facial #torontofacials #torontopeels #torontoskincare #torontobeautyblogger #torontoskincareblogger #toronto #markham #stouffville #unionvillemainstreet #mississauga #scarboroughontario #richmondhillontario #ajaxontario #pickeringontario #whitbyontario #newmarketontario #auroraontario #northyork #skincare #medicalgradeskincare #medicalgradepeels #alumiermd #glowgetter #antiaging #glowpeel #chemicalpeel
- Thank you to our 850 runners and walkers who completed the 2019 #Stouffville Dash for Diabetes yesterday and raised $25,000 for @DiabetesCanada. Thank you to our volunteers and to our sponsors. Please take our 2 minute survey so that we can make next year's edition even better! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PQBN5YY
See you on Sunday, June 21, 2020 for the next #Stouffville Dash for Diabetes!
- Painting for myself today (as well as two dining tables for clients so I am a little wiped not going to fib;) but I just had to show you this amazing @fusionmineralpaint colour called Sacred Sage. There is absolutely zero staging here because I am working feverishly in my garage getting ready for a move in under 2 weeks but this colour covered in ONE coat. It is a beautiful grey with a hint of green and is stunning. This colour is going to fly off the shelves once the secret is out and it is my new ‘go to’! 😊😊. Come and grab yours while they are in stock and pick up a copy of their beautiful magazine too. Love love love!!
#paintitbeautiful #furniture #fusionmineralpaint #iammoving #unionville #markham #stouffville
- ♦️Exclusive Listing♦️ Investment Opportunity For Builders, Developers, or Investors: 1.58 Acres in Ballantrae, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario
Located in the Hamlet of Ballentrae, just a minutes from Highway 404, Highway 48, close to Schools, The Ballentrae Community Centre, Golf, and surrounded by Estate homes, Sits a great Opportunity For Builders, Developers, or Investors, or to continue operating this property as a Veterinary Clinic or other Home Based Business.
This 1.58 Acres Property Features a 1800 Sq-Ft Bungalow that was converted into Veterinary Hospital Clinic. With so many permitted uses of this property, the opportunities are endless and are ready for your Imagination and Creativity. Expand and Build your Dream Home on this amazing Property, or look into the various Permitted Commercial uses to run your own Business.
Please Call us to discuss the possibilities. and for additional information about this property. We'd be happy to show you around as well.
Jeff Belisowski, 647-992-6262
Julie McDonell, (705) 706-4408
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or buyers under contract.
#stouffville #stouffvillerealestate #commercialrealestate #exclusivelisting
#vetcliniforsale #VeterinaryHospital #Veterinaryclinic
#jeffbelisowski #jeffbelisowskirealestate #realestateopportunity
- I've never had Tina Turner legs 🏃♀️
As I’m aging, I’m finding that my legs are flabbier, the skin is sagging and wrinkling and of course my legs are pale from being covered up all winter.
A couple of weeks ago, I started wearing skorts when I ran because it was just too hot to run in pants (hello 🌞!)
The negative #selftalk started to whisper in my head.
I imagined that people who saw me running were looking at my white, flabby legs and thinking there’s a lady who should not be running in skorts!
But I slowly started to tell myself that no one was really looking at my legs. No one cared about what my legs looked like, only I did.
Then I started to tell myself that my legs were STRONG, they were healthy and they were running....something that most women in my peer group do not even do.
I told myself to be proud of my legs. My legs carry me around every day, they do not ache or give me any grief. My legs have been good to me for almost 60 years!
Anything that’s almost 60 years old is going to show some signs of aging!! So I’m now wearing my running skorts and I don’t care what my legs look like. I’m proud of my legs and I’m so glad that they can still take me out running!
Share below your tips on how you battle negative self talk⬇️
- Clean and simple hybrid 2D Set 🤪💘 #lashesbytiffw | Click the link in bio to book an appointment 💌
- Don't forget that our specialty drinks are 20% off until the 19th! What a perfect way to celebrate the start of patio season 👌☕
- Dailies Total 1 contact are a great daily use lens for patients with dry eye that have been unsuccessful in other lenses. Come in to #stouffville Optometry to try then@our for yourself!
- 1568 Nippissing Court, Pickering
SOLD FIRM in 4 DAYS!
Big congrats to my clients! It was a pleasure working with you.
- It's actually a lot more comprehensive than that. You might think that if you have pain, a naturopathic doctor (ND) will just give you a natural version of something like Advil. Or if you have anxiety, an ND will just give you a natural version of anxiety medication. Right? Not really.
While NDs may use herbal medicines and nutritional supplements, our main focus isn't to just give a natural version of a pharmaceutical. Let's look at anxiety as an example.
If someone comes to me with anxiety, I may give herbs and supplements to help calm them down but that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'll also be investigating all the factors that could be contributing to their anxiety like: hormones, diet, lifestyle, gut health, inflammation, thinking patterns and so on. Then, once I figure out the top contributing factors, I work on those. Do you see how that's different from just recommending a calming herb or supplement?
Naturopathic medicine is not just about "natural pills". No form of medicine should be just about pills #amiright ?
#anxiety #naturopath #naturopathicdoctor #newmarket #eastgwillimbury #markham #keswick #bradford #stouffville #yorkregion #sutton #georgina #myth #integrativemedicine #naturalremedies #homeremedies #supplements #mentalhealth #mindhacks #happiness #motivationmonday
- Here's the soup schedule for the week!
M- Harvest Gold;
T- Broccoli Cheddar;
TH- Cheesy Cauliflower;
S- Wild Card (random soup)
- Ontario peas are in & we're excited 💚
- Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a busy weekend and didn’t have time to workout? Here’s a simple leg and shoulder workout that you can finish within 20 min. Make sure to incorporate a good warm up before you exercise. Stretch and relax once you’re done!
1️⃣ Kneeling Single Arm Shoulder Presses
2️⃣ Loaded Beast to Mountain Climbers
3️⃣ Back Lunge Lat Raises
4️⃣ Squat Around the World Plates
5️⃣ Plank DB Pass w/ Shoulder Taps
Do each exercise 16x for the first round, lowering the reps by 2 for each of the following rounds. Complete the circuit 4x to finish the workout.
Top #stouffville Posts
- I wanted a boy, just cos I didn’t think a girl would want what I want, like what I like, love what I love, but you do and you do it better.......
I’m nowhere near the greatest dad, but I am the most grateful one for having you!
You are the reason why I can celebrate today.
Happy Father’s Day!
#fatherhood #dadasgirl #girlpower #carterisla
- 👏 Let’s 👏 Go 👏 Raptors 👏👏👏👏
See your local municipality for @raptors Jurassic Park locations:
@townofnewmarket, Ray Twinney Recreation Complex - Floor #1, 100 Eagle Street West
@cityofvaughan Vaughan City Hall, 2141 Major Mackenzie Drive, Vaughan
@myrichmondhill Richmond Green, 1300 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill
@experienceeg Stardust Drive-In, 893 Mt Albert Road, East Gwillimbury
@mywstown Clippers Complex - Pad 2, 120 Weldon Road, Stouffville
@cityofmarkham Aaniin Community Centre and Library, 5665 14th Avenue, Markham
#loveyr #yorkregion #newmarket #stouffville #vaughan #myrichmondhill #eastgwillimbury #markham #markhamproud #jurassicpark #raptors #nbafinals #nba #jurassiccommons #raptorsvswarriors #wethenorth #torontoraptors #nbabasketball #raptorsbasketball #nbaplayoffs2019 #goraptors