Latest #stayhappy Posts
- good attitude is key to a happy life!
Welches dieser Ausdrücke gefällt euch am meisten?
Mein fav. ist Nr.6😍
Danke an @haraldfischerlehner für das einfangen meiner komischen Gesichtszüge😅🙈❤️🤩
- Love is… quote of the day… Interview # 144 Xiamri
❤️ #loveisthedocumentary Interviews completed: Sept. 2014 - Nov. 2015 #spreadlove
Post contains: Interview number, a photo, a quote from their interview, the month and year of the interview, and their location (birth place, where they grew-up and where they lived when I interviewed them).
- Overthinking only creates problems that aren't even there . We overthink about anything and everything and that lead's us nowhere , we imagine ourselves into a situation which is never gonna happen and that makes us sad . Our own thoughts can kill us much more than anyone . You need to understand that what has to happen will happen , nothing's in your control so just let go things and live your life to the fullest ❤️ #stopoverthinking #enjoylife #livelife #lovelife #loveyourself #staypositive #stayhappy
- Many people take their pursuit of weight loss so seriously that they choose only fat-free foods — which can be, in fact, even more calorific than regular products. Think about it: if you get rid of fat, which gives food its flavor, you have to substitute it for something. In addition, such foods contain fewer vitamins and useful elements.
For example, all dairy products contain fat-soluble vitamins D, E, A, and K. Therefore, no fats — no vitamins.
#healthiskeytolife #stayhappy #stayhealthy
Top #stayhappy Posts
- "Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do." - Brian Tracy⠀⠀
What could we do if we didn't limit ourselves? If we have this idea that we can't do something, we will never be able to do the things we want to in life. Positive self talk should become a normal thing for everyone. Think about everything you can accomplish if you weren't the one holding yourself back. ⠀⠀
What's your life masterpiece look like? I have a pretty good idea on what mine looks like!⠀
- "Let nothing dim the light that shines from within." - Maya Angelou⠀
As I have said before, I had a rough couple of years. I let people tell me that I would never be good enough to accomplish my dreams and for a long time, I believed them. It was so difficult to finally start telling myself that they were wrong. I let them dim my light and I will never let that happen again. It was a very dark time for me and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'm happy that I'm finally in a better place and positive self talk has really helped me to get to that place. If anyone is going through something similar, always know that you can reach out to me. Everyone has an inner light and you should NEVER let anyone else/anything dim that light and come between you and your happiness.
- "Life is like a swing, moving up and down... Just hold it tight and enjoy the ride." - Sana Mahin
Life definitely likes to throw curve balls at you. I thought my life would go one way and it completely did a 180 on me. I thought I would be a physical therapist and just graduated with a bachelor's in marketing. I thought I would graduate from one university and transferred my last year to a different one. Things can change and it's important to always remember that you need to enjoy the ride and keep going. Just because things change doesn't mean that you aren't successful, it just means that you have changed and your goals have changed and that's okay! Just make sure while you are changing, you always stay happy!