Latest #stayandwander Posts
- So calm, peaceful and just a magnificent view of the amazing Mt Fuji, can’t believe I have made it here . Just feels like a dream that I didn’t think I would make it. I follow it, and made it. Thanks to myself being so frugal for so long, but it’s all worth it, everyday I spent on my trip was just perfect 👌🏼 not everything went to plans, but this is what you take with you the amazing memories 😊
- #tbt to when we started the barrel. going to try and finish it up this weekend! haven’t been up too much to avoid the nasty black fly/mosquito season & unfortunately the plastic roof blew out in a bunch of places (likely due to hail). will replace the roof, add chinking to the walls (which is pretty expensive btw), fortify the structure a little more from rolling away, & install a door! 🙆🏻♂️💕
- Gettin' ready to spout a deadly gas & its brown fluids (ngeden needed) •
muka emng jelek yaudah lah yaa
- Good morning NYC 🌇 after boxing @fithouse last night and a spin class @soulcycle this morning I’m either ready to take a nap or take over the world 🤣🙌🏼☕️ #gogetem
- 180719 | 🍃
same tree from two years ago still standing. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Nick Mulvey - Fever To The Form
- Nice is definitely on my list as one of the most instagrammable places in the world 🌍 📸 (wearing: @anthropologie Cressida Mock Neck Tank)
- Today I turned 25. If anything I think a birthday serves as a point in time where you can reflect on what happened over the past year. Exactly like a new year’s day. Since my birthday is in July I guess this is a little like a mid year review. 🤷🏻♂️
Cliche (cos everyone says it) but so much has happened since this time last year. Made new friends, and also lost some. I celebrated my birthday with a few friends - mostly the same one - for the past couple of years, but now they are literally nowhere to be found. Never managed to find out what happened but they are just gone (almost like they’ve been snapped out of existence by Thanos). But the new friends have been great too. Life goes on, and I always try to move on and do my best with what I have.
Growing up I guess I was somewhat competitive, but the past year or two I just didn’t care that much anymore. Used to think that I’d be going places by the time I turned 25. Little did I know I’d be walking away from most things that I used to dream of. Going after top job in a professional world used to be all I cared about. These days - if I could help a friend land their dream job with what I know from my experience I’d be more than happy.
I’ve been struck by a lot of things outside my control, and all I’m hoping to do these days is not lose sight of what I cherish most. I had days where I was completely bedridden and had a lot of time to reflect. Losing myself (cliche) is probably the one single thing I’m afraid of. Imagine - if you were a tennis player but one day couldn’t physically play anymore, where would you even begin to make peace with yourself?
In nutshell, I went rogue and have been trying to live everyday as if it were my last (but without going financially bankrupt in a day or two). So much has happened, and it’s been one hell of a year. I’m not very optimistic about my own future but whatever hahah 🌄✌🏻😎
Top #stayandwander Posts
- Last year I spent 3 weeks in Norway and it was such a magical experience. Although it was raining non-stop the magic of the north was present trough out. Yellow cabin for the win ☺️💛
- Just when I thought I had seen it all… I’ve spent the past five+ years exploring as much of the Canadian Rockies as possible and its experiences like this that make me realize how little of it I have actually seen. A quick (five minute) helicopter ride outside of my favourite small town in the world I found myself in unfamiliar territory. Without a car or another human in sound or sight and seemingly endless green meadows and mountain peaks I spent a sunny Sunday morning with @whitemountainadventuresbanff in the Charles Stewart Wilderness. Tucked away behind Canmore and bordering Banff National Park’s east boundary this wilderness area is enclosed by towering mountain peaks, and filled with rolling green meadows, fresh alpine streams and a few furry friends stretching their legs.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
Thanks for the ride @alpinehelicopters & @banff_lakelouise.
- A morning at Wadi Shab 💧
- Waiting for success can be so frustrating, do you agree? I have been there before. I have worked and waited and lost patience. I’ve felt like I “deserved” the happiness I fought for, the relationship I longed for, and the professional success I worked for. But none of those things were on my timeline.⠀
The juiciest parts are rarely in the end result; they’re in the process. It’s not a mystery why there are countless quotes, poems, and inspirational stories about the meaning of the journey. ⠀
So while you wait, can you find the good? If you are currently waiting, are you being trustworthy with what is in front of you RIGHT NOW?⠀
Waiting is a feature of success. Cultivate gratitude and joy within it.⠀
Photo taken on the Knik Glacier, Dena’ina territory.