Latest #starterpack Posts
- This felt very fitting for a really, really close 200 post. This song is very close to my heart bc it is song that my dad (and pretty much the rest of my family) and I really bond over. It was the first song I ever downloaded on my phone and the last song to play at my bat mitzvah 💕 I also did a growing up theme here bc this song reminds me of getting older yet still believing in yourself and your dreams. Now I’m done with the sappy stuff and I’ll be doing a very important poll on my story soon so pls stay tuned. Peace out✌️
#journey #dontstopbelieving #greatesthits #classicrock #80s #200ish #moodboard
- these are a mixture of memes so there’s something for everyone in this post. also i’m annoyed. ~mulch
- Where is your travel destination?✨🚀
- Shirt from @boogzel_apparel
Gloss from @muaglosss +
This caption is written by @silvykhoucasian , it’s something I deeply struggle and resonate with and I wanted to share her words with you:
A common codependent pattern we can have is to overly focus on others.
Too much empathy for someone else can be an addictive and powerful distraction from ever having to face our own pain.
This has been one of my biggest personal challenges.
My way of coping with my own difficult feelings was always to focus immediately on someone else around me.
It was always easier for me to see how other people were feeling, but it was so confusing and difficult for me to get in touch with my own experience.
When we hyper-focus on someone else when we ourselves are in fact the one suffering, it creates a major internal disconnect.
How we start to undo this codependent behavior is by beginning to identify when we become (overly) fixated on someone else.
Instead of asking, “what’s going on with that person?”.. we have to turn that inquiry back to ourselves.
Sometimes that will require us to leave the room if we are expending too much energy on someone.
Sometimes we may have to spend time meditating alone to really get in touch with the disowned parts of ourselves.
Sometimes we may have to work with someone who can help us sit with our triggers without feeling the need the escape.
Having a grounded partner that can recognize this coping behavior is us and respond with care can also be extremely helpful.
“I’m actually okay here .. but is there something coming up for you? I’m here.”
Having that phrase spoken to us by our partner during our projection can encourage us to look inward (without) feeling shamed.
It’s up to us to choose if we’re willing to finally turn that mirror inward.
It’s up to us to decide if we’re willing to humbly own when we wrongly project on our partner.
It’s up to us to breathe and trust and take the dive towards discovering what’s underneath our defenses.
It’s up to us to pull up our pain and own our vulnerability.
The choice is always ours to make.
As always, I believe in us.
- fun fact - the first time I watched the lion king , was when I was a freshman in high school. and I never completed the original movie. 😭😭 but I went to watch the live action version yesterday 😊
- rich nigga, eight figures , that's my type 🥰🤤
- i want to be this girl
- subscribe to my youtube :)
- Clothes pngs✨
Sorry for being inactive💕
Comment ‘’👼🏼’’ if u are from the explore page.
Give a credit if u repost🍒
Credit to @pngsvanilla🌹
Follow me: @pngspring 🌞
Top #starterpack Posts
- Gloss by @muaglosss
what are you stereotypes on skater kids? And if you do skate, are they true or not? I remember my first time going to the skate park, and I was clearly VERY new at it and a boy my age literally SPAT at me. HE SPAT AT ME. Wild lmao but the wind had my back and he missed,,, I went to the skate park more and more and made some really nice friends I spilled my heart to, and nEVER saw again.
PSA: Don’t skate at night y’all, this is purely for aesthetic purposes you WILL break ALL of ur bones don’t do it. +
Suggested by @Melina_marietta
- Niche meme by @drownsodas , this song absolutely slapped so hard in the 4th grade... the emOTIONS, ugh the start of my general sadness began here, also I might be seeing the neighborhood soon so yay+
SAVE THE TURTLES! Link in Bio👉@thegostraw
Grab yours for 50% OFF + FREE 🌎 Shipping!
STOP 🚫 Using plastic straws and make a change for the better! 🐢♥️ •
Link in Bio👉@thegostraw
Link in Bio👉@thegostraw