Latest #standout Posts
- I’VE BEEN THERE! I know what it’s like to think the ONLY thing you want to do is play college sports. Unfortunately, I just simply didn’t know how to get there. I just assumed “coaches will find me.” I’m 6’5” and graduated high school with a 3.6 gpa. I was a starter on my varsity team as a Sophomore in a good conference and on a good team.
Coaches were supposed to be lining up at my door offering me the world! Right?!? Well, I’m here to tell you that’s not how recruiting works. I found out the hard way that if a coach doesn’t know you’re out there, how can they recruit you?
I’ve now dedicated my life and my career to making sure that doesn’t happen to the next wave of student athletes going through their own recruiting journey. After joining several other “recruiting services” and talking with college coaches around the country to see EXACTLY what they looked for from a potential recruit, I have put together a course detailing how recruiting works, and teaching student-athletes how to promote THEMSELVES to college coaches. And most importantly, to give them an opportunity to fulfill the dream that I once shared... to become a COLLEGE ATHLETE!
#maxoutcommunity #edmylett #studentathlete #sports #athlete #collegerecruiting #collegerecruitment #collegerecruit #standout #highschoolathlete #highschoolsports
- I LOVE HomeReady! First time buyers: ask me about the perks you get as a part of this amazing loan program!
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” -Maya Angelou
MUA 💄: @shirleysymone
- How to take good care of yourself, especially as an introverted entrepreneur. 🐢🌟❤️
- Honored to be included with NRWA colleagues in answering this week's "Ask the Expert" question: How do I answer "tell me about yourself in an interview?" Read the expert advice given 👇👇 https://resumeexperts.thenrwa.com/tell-about-yourself-inte…/ Penning Your Path to Prosperous Employment,
#resumewriter #resumewriting #jobsearchtips #standout #interviewing
Top #standout Posts
- 7/14 Daily #guidance #oracle card! Peacock~ Let yourself stand out and be noticed. It's time to step forward and stop hiding behind any of the facades that you've developed over the years. Although these personas have been highly adaptive and have helped you along the way- for which you can be grateful- there's more of you to express to the world, and it's time to emerge. There's a certain safety and comfort in being inconspicuous and always staying in the background, yet in playing it safe in this way, others don't have the opportunity to get to know who you really are, and you don't get to experience the richness and textures that are possible by participating more fully in life. By remaining in the background, you not only alienate yourself from others, but often end up allowing others to choose for you. Being noticed does have some risks. People may criticize or judge you, particularly if they're not used to you asserting yourself in such a way. Or you may judge yourself, which can be an even harsher sentence. So shed any guilt or shame about coming out with who you are. Wear more colorful clothing, sing, dance, and let others know your thoughts, feelings, and opinions. You can do so with grace, dignity, and enthusiasm- and you might even enjoy it! 💙✨ #peacock #standout #beyou #expressyourself #stepout #comfortzone #confidence #shinebright #enjoylife #livefully #acceptance #dailyguidance #northeasttarot #happysunday #messagesfromyouranimalspiritguides #oraclereadersofinstagram