Latest #southeastasia Posts
- After doing long-distance for almost two years, I don’t take it for granted that I get to travel every day with you. 💜💚🧡❤️ Check out and follow @al3xislee for more of our travels! 👫
- 1UP. Bangkok’s Sathorn Unique, a 49 stories skyscraper-best known as the Ghost Tower-was supposed to become a premium luxury apartment complex with amazing views of the Chao Phraya River.
That was until this massive construction project was suddenly abandoned due to the collapse of the Thai Baht during Asia’s 1997 Financial Crisis and this when it was already 80% complete. Since then it became a popular destination for urban explorers. #1up #oneunitedpower #1upcrew #ghosttower #bangkok #thailand #southeastasia
- 1 day left.. BALI HERE WE COME. SO excited 😁 obvs had to catch a sunset in Thailand before we left! 🌅
- Laos is a dream. While its neighboring countries are a chaotic cacophony of tuk tuk horns and aggressive touts, Laos is quiet and peaceful and completely underrated. Put it on your list.
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” Be in the center of the city in your travels. ❣Feel at ease and relaxed while saying yes adventures in the colorful city of Singapore. Book ZEN Rooms, Asia's Top-rated Budget Hotel Chain, and live the adventures of your dreams. No additional fees, low prices and fast free Wi-Fi. ❣
Plan a trip to SINGAPORE! ❣Book ZEN Rooms in ZEN Premium Kallang, Geylang, Singapore for as low as SGD 180.00/night all-in! .
🌟Asia’s Top-rated Budget Hotel Chain🌟
Message us or visit zenrooms.com for more info!
Download our app and follow us on social media for news and updates.
- Pai, Thailand 🇹🇭 You might say Thailand is touristy, busy, it’s not the same anymore. Yeah maybe it’s true but we still love it 🌸 We’ve been there dozens of times and it’s never enough 🙏🏼