Latest #socialmediaexpert Posts
- The bloopers at the end took me out! But let’s get into how important email marketing is. This tool should definitely be bulit into your #businessstrategy
I wanted to give you 3 more reasons why you should either start or continue implementing email marketing with in your business. If you need any help putting this tool to use, press the link in the bio! @acreativestation #digitalmarketing #emailmarketing
- Big things are happening around the P15 office! We've welcomed new clients (some even share a floor with us now) and made some exciting changes too. 🤗
- How many words are you using in the email heading? Are you making your pitch too early? How many follow up emails should you send before making a C2A (Call To Action)? Are you just asking or are you giving value? Every time you send an email you put the reputation of your company on the line therefore this is an important area of digital marketing that you do not want to get wrong.
- There’s such a fine line between being productive and then over busy! I’m in a big yes phase of my life where I’m saying yes to so many incredible opportunities and I’m incredibly grateful for them all✨✨ ⠀
In saying that I’ve been working bloody hard and sacrificing a lot of time with friends and family along the way which is hard and I feel so much guilt surrounding this! ⠀
As much as we all talk about “balance” in life, the truth is we’re always a little unbalanced... we always have deadlines and things pulling us in all twenty directions that’s the beauty of life ✨⭐️ its all in a state of ebb and flow (love hat phrase 🙈)⠀
But in all honesty I cannot wait for a wine with my girlfriends ❣️❣️❣️❣️
- Big thank you to @autoglassleaderanthony for the front windshield install. This man has been working on windows since my dads first shop so many years ago. It’s a cool experience when you get to call on people who also had a connection with your father. Thank you for coming out and bestowing your great services on my new work horse.Y’all make sure y’all holla at him for all your glass needs !!!
- We are going to be road tripping up to Cleveland for the long weekend. Our favorite thing to do on road trips is catch up on podcasts! Some of our favorites are down below and tagged so you can check them out! Comment and let us know which ones you love!
Kait’s top picks:
The Skinny Confidential Him and Her
The Goal Digger Podcast
Superwoman by Rebecca Minkoff
The YouTube Creators Hub
Mitch’s top picks:
The Tim Ferris Show
Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu
The Ed Mylett Show
- What if you knew EXACTLY what to post every single day? 🤯 📲
Our “9 Point Grid” online AND in-person workshops are LIVE 🙌🏼 I’ll teach you HOW TO know what to post for an entire MONTH in just 10 minutes 😱
Sounds too good to be true?
IT’S NOT. And it’s easier than you think.
We create hundreds of posts every single month and the ONLY way we keep it fresh is by utilizing our 9 point grid.
It tells us EXACTLY what to post and WHY we need to👌🏼 .
If you’re tired of endlessly trying to come up with post only to share the same old tired thing—> join our next workshop and we’ll show you how it’s done 🙌🏼 .
Link in Bio = tickets 🎫 .
Photo by @girlofambition
- Did you know our Founder and Chief Storyteller @charlottechipperfield is working on writing a novel? Storytelling isn't just a service we provide for our clients, is a way of life.
- Four easy tips for writing killer Instagram captions 👇
👌 Provide Value 👌
Whatever your brand is, your captions should be providing some sort of value to your audience. Let them in on who you are, tell them the details of a dessert featured on your menu and in the image, share a funny anecdote or one-liner.
👀 Captivate Fast 👀
Make sure there’s something intriguing or insightful within the first 5 words, before the sentence gets cut off with “read more”. You want people to care enough to tap that “read more”!
💗 Use Emojis 💗
Of course, this depends on your branding but most of the time this is very effective. I’ve worked for premium brands who thought they were above emojis, but a tasteful champagne emoji increased their engagement instantly. Don’t be afraid to experiment to see what works for you.
🔈 Include A CTA 🔈
Here’s where you get your audience to engage. An easy option is to ask a question related to the content, which also allows you to get your audience and build a community. Additionally, you can direct them to your Instagram Story or the link in your bio. You don’t need a CTA on EVERY post if it feels a bit pushy for your brand, but occasional CTAs never hurt anybody.
Let me know if this helped you at all! It can be daunting writing captions that both represent yourself or your business effectively, while also building a community on Instagram. If you need any help, just hit up my DMs. Always ready to help!
- Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
- Let’s get to work. Tools 🧰
- Taking a leaf from @garyvee and looking into the $1.80 strategy today. Read on to find out more:⠀⠀
For those who don't know, the $1.80 strategy is about leaving your "2 cents" on the top 9 trending Instagram posts for 10 different hashtags related to your biz every day. By the end of it, you will have left $1.80 of thoughts online in the niche you want to be part of. ⠀⠀
I think this is a cool way to do it. Not only will you be (hopefully) encouraging meaningful conversation on posts, which is what SOCIAL media is all about; but you are literally carving a name for yourself in your niche. ⠀⠀
To get the most out of this strategy:⠀⠀
👍 BE AUTHENTIC - you really have to be, otherwise it's not your 2 cents!⠀⠀
👍 BE POSITIVE - try to avoid getting involved in (or starting!) debates or anything that could give people a negative view of your biz. ⠀⠀
👍 GIVE VALUE - encourage, inspire, educate or genuinely help people. ⠀⠀
👍 CONSISTENCY - you can't just do it once and expect it to make an impact. You really need to be following this strategy on a daily basis.⠀⠀
👍 LEARN - you're also essentially doing hashtag research and finding out what content is working for other people. USE THAT and be inspired and let it help form your strategy - but don't be a copy-cat okay. You're better than that.
- Quick Instagram update for you all! Instagram announced that they will now start featuring Instagram Stories on the explore page! This is an opportunity to be seen by more people and gain new followers that are interested in your content because the Instagram explore page is catered to what each individual likes to see and what they’re interested in on Instagram. To increase your chances in your IG Stories being featured, make sure they are videos instead of still images, keep the text to a minimum and use your geotags and hashtags even if you have to hide them. Lastly- reposted IG Stories won’t be considered to be on the explore page because they want the original creator to be featured not the reposter. Happy Instagramming!!!
- Video is possibly one of the most digested forms of media across the board. When scrolling through your Facebook feed, have you noticed it’s primarily video posts 🤔⠀
Video marketing is is not going away, in fact its only going to grow & you need to start using it 👈 Four times as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.⠀
Need help with your Video Marketing? Get in touch 🙂
- Feminine and stylish, yet really comfortable dress. This high quality AOP tank dress is appealing from every angle. Inspired by the freedom of creativity, it will instantly become everyone's alltime favorite. .: Sporty fit
.: 100% Polyester with white thread color
.: Medium fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (170 g/m²))
.: Runs true to size
- Warning: repost! #perfectionist
It really bothered me that I had posted three white squares to stack on top of each other in my feed. Two, I can handle. But three is unforgivable.
I post intuitively. I don’t use external planning apps. I go with the flow, but maintain a strong brand feel through my colour palette and consistent templates. I want to showcase my work and my creativity rather than be tied down to a strict curated feed.
But yeah, three white squares is just too loose for me. #livingontheedge
How about you? Answer:
A. I’m with you. #canthandleit
B. Wouldn’t bother me. #looseasagoose ————————————————- Original post:
And that’s a wrap for another FUN week in the studio! You heard me! Work should be fun, and by golly I have the time of my life creating for my fabulous clients!
Speaking of which, Casey from @littlelifelonglearners took over my stories yesterday to give a special little insight into what it’s like to work with me. It might still be up there ☝🏻 if you wanna check it out (yeah ya do), otherwise it will soon reside in my highlights.
Thank you SO much Casey!!! 🙏 Your beautiful words have me #walkingonsunshine!! ☀️ P.S. Does your logo need some life? Hit me up if you’d like some animation love for your brand elements. 💗
Top #socialmediaexpert Posts
- Vi siete mai chiesti perché i video sono così potenti? Perché sono il miglior strumento dello storytelling: emozionano, divertono, sono d’impatto e coinvolgenti.
Have you ever wondered why the videos are so powerful? Because they are the best tools for storytelling: they have a strong impact on your audience. They contribute to a higher engagement in an emotional or amusing way.
Faça do seu tempo o mais produtivo possível. Você não quer passar horas para fazer um post!
● Comece com o planejamento do seu conteúdo para a semana.
● Automatize tudo aquilo que for possível.
● Passe esse tempo que você economizou respondendo aos comentários e os seus DMs. Muitos dos influenciadores esqueceram que estamos nas redes SOCIAIS.
● Então seja social e engaje com seu público.
Ser mais produtivo significa dar importância à aquilo que você mais preza. Se vocês preza seus (clientes/potências clientes/ seguidores) não deixe eles não esperando por uma resposta sua.
Está aprendendo alguma coisa?
Deixe seu comentário aqui e siga @fariafelix
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#fariafelix #caseymcperry #caseymcperrystyle #puzzlefeed #feedmosaico #mosaicfeed #feedinfinito #marketingsocial #marketingconsultant #marketingideas #marketingfirm #socialmediaexpert #socialmediacontent
- when the engagement group strategy doesn't make you rich and instafamous... | 🤨
engagement groups are great, and they work in the sense that they load your pics up with Likes and Comments and sometimes even Saves, but what does that do for a brand/business in the long run?
that's the question many ppl are asking now that "hacking the IG algorithm" is a common goal for even the most elementary Instagrammers.
for those who don't know what I'm talking about: an engagement group is a group chat of ppl (via DM, Telegram, etc) committed to giving each other Likes/Comments/Saves on every post in an effort to boost initial engagement and "hack" the algorithm to gain more exposure. whenever you post, you share it to the group, everybody does their duty, and that's that.
so, DOES IT WORK? I mean, I guess... thru my own experience and research, I see both sides. yes, I've used engagement groups in the past. yes, it can boost your numbers. yes, this may give you a higher rank on people's feeds. that said, it also gives you a slew of inauthentic comments like "Great shot!" or emojis such as "🔝💯🔝" below every one of your posts...and that is becoming VERY easy to spot.
we can all agree that boosted numbers are great, and improved ranking on feeds is even better, but at what cost? not only can engagement groups leave spammy-looking Comment sections on your posts, they require a MASSIVE commitment. this involves HOURS of Liking/Commenting per week. it's nuts. ik of ppl with v large accounts who have called it quits because they simply could not keep up the demand.
in closing, while I understand the "hacking the algorithm" mentality, engagement group Likes/Comments aren't going to work for you in the long-term. they'll never use your discount codes, they'll never buy your merch, they'll never shop at your store, and they'll never share your content with a friend. they're there for the same reason you are: to make themselves look better.
I'm not saying engagement groups are bad, clearly they serve a purpose for some, but know what you're getting yourself into and don't get caught thinking it's the "UNTOLD SECRET TO INSTAGROWTH" cuz spoiler alert: it's not.
- Truth! @garyvee There is Plenty for everyone 💕 The only competition is in your head 😉
- 3 things you need to know about social media that no one tells you:
a) You inspire people who pretend to not even see you! (Bless them!)
b) When you’re struggling with finding out who you are, it’s always because we’re to busy looking at what everyone else is doing. Stop consuming & start creating!
c) You will always be too much for some people. That’s ok, those aren’t your people! (Hug, bless and release!)
Can I get an A M E N!