Latest #snacks Posts
- Hora del postre? Que tal si ocupas un biscocho sin azúcar y lo cubres con nuestra Mantequila de avellanas y chocolate 80% ?? 😋😋 esta deliciosa esta receta ❤❤
- cingston says he's a unicorn too🦄🦄
- What’s your favorite Veggie to snack on ? 🙈
- at my grandparents house ( * cough *apartment) , I'm not bored bUt they are talking about things my young self can't relate to ;-; #snacks #whyamInotasnack?
Top #snacks Posts
- Peanut butter, raspberry + chocolate chunk cookies! Perfect for brunch, pals!! 🍪 🥜 Awesome recipe by 📸 @panaceas_pantry
Ingredients 👉🏼 150g (1 cup)plain flour.
1 tsp baking soda.
1/2 tsp salt.
80 g vegan butter.
120g (2/3 cup) peanut butter.
1 tsp vanilla extract.
159g (1 cup) coconut sugar.
2 Tbsp almond milk.
Handful choc chips.
1/2 cup raspberries 🍪
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
3. Add wet ingredients (vegan butter, peanut butter, vanilla, sugar and milk)) to a large mixing bowl, and beat until well mixed and fluffy.
4. Sift in dry ingredients and, using a wooden spoon, mix together.
5. add chocolate chips and raspberries and fold through.
6. Makes cookies of desired size (I did 12- about 2 Tbsp dough each), flatten slightly and bake for 12-14 mins.
7. Once ready, allow to cool for 5 mins before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. That’s it!! 💚👍 We are headed to Sitwell’s Vegetarian Restaurant in Cincinnatti now to have some brunch, will be posting the food in my stories! Have a great weekend, pals!! 😘
- 4 Cheesy dips
500g pizza dough
1 cup cooked beef mince
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
black pepper to taste
1 cup diced onion
1 cup diced green pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup light sour cream
4 oz light cream cheese, softened
4 oz shredded mozzarella “provolone"
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese softened
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped artichokes
1/2 cup chopped spinach thawed
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Bacon and Cheese Dip
1 3/4 cup sour cream
1 cup cream cheese, softened
21/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, split
1 cup cooked bacon bits
1/4 cup chopped spring onions
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup hot sauce
½ cup Sour Cream
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 clove garlic minced
1 tbsp chives
#twistedfood #dips #cheese #garlicbread #recipes #snacks #dippers #yummy #cheatday
- If someone could let me know if you can overdose on chocolate that’d be pretty helpful. Currently diving into a loaf of @simplemills pumpkin bread, I added a layer of @artisana coconut cacao butter in the middle and on top before baking!
- Peanut butter chocolate chips cookies! 🥜🍪🍫 The perfect treat for this weekend, pals! Only 7 ingredients. Credit 📸 @nora_cooks_vegan
* 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
* 1/3 cup organic sugar
* 2 tablespoons no sugar added applesauce
* 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour *Can also use a gluten free mix
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* tiny pinch of salt, optional *If your peanut butter is unsalted, you may add a tiny pinch of salt.
* 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips, mini ones if you can find them. Method 👉🏼
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
* Add the peanut butter, sugar, applesauce and vanilla extract to a medium bowl. Mix well until combined.
* Now add the flour, baking soda and salt if using, to the wet ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Do not over mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
* Scooping a heaping tablespoon at a time, roll into a ball and flatten onto the baking sheet a little bit, creating a cookie shape. These cookies won't flatten out much while they bake.
* Bake for 8-9 minutes. They will appear very soft and not done, but as they cool they will set. Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan, or they may fall apart. - That’s it, pals!!! 💚
Hubby and I are heading to the gym now here in Cincinnatti, and then we are going to find a vegan restaurant, it has to be one somewhere right? Hugs and almost happy weekend! 🤗😘
- Snacks Upgraded 😃🙌🍌 *Swipe for more healthy and easy snacks :) Which is your favourite?🙊😍
Five simple snack upgrades for you or if you have little ones!💛👶 ⠀
🍏 APPLE DONUTS 🍩
Slice your apple, top with banana & hemp hearts or full fat Greek yoghurt and cinnamon. 🙌Top tip: Pairing fruits with healthy fat | protein helps to keep us fuller for longer🌟
🍌 BANANA LOLLIPOPS 🍭
Slice your banana, pop onto lolly sticks, fill bowls with nutritious topping and let them dip! Here we have:
• desiccated coconut: iron + fibre
• cinnamon: flavour
• mixed nuts: protein + fat
⭐️ STAR SLICES 🥒
Cucumber upgraded with cheese and avocado.
🍡Hemp seeds in the guacamole are a fantastic way to add omegas to our diet. Cute star shapes optional🙊🤩
🍭 HEALTHY LOLLIES 🍦
You muuust try this easy + yummy idea!😍
Peel cut banana, pop on a lolly stick, dip in yoghurt + sprinkle coconut + seeds. Then freeze until yoghurt hardens.
• Yoghurt: bursting with gut nutrition
• Flaxseed: fibre + protein
• Coconut: iron + fibre.
🍉 SWEET N’ SAVOURY 🧀
Do you remember when you were little, having pineapple🍍+ cheese🧀 on a stick?!?😍🤭 When I was young, those, and Party Rings used to be my favourite things at kiddie parties🥳
Actually, it’s a great little snack idea, as it’s a yummy and cute way to pair your fruit with a protein | fat and this helps the absorption of fat soluble vitamins from the fruit❤️
Which one would you choose first?!🤩
Picture @my.little.food.critic and Caption @caloriefixes
#snacks #snack #protein #fruits #fruit #children #toddler #kids #healthyfood #momlife #mom #mum #nutrition #recipe #glutenfree #dairyfree #banana #apple #raw
- I have to admit, a Big Blue Cake would look quite cool. Spotted by Robbie at H-E-B.⠀
- Despite how well intended we are in sticking to our optimal nutritional protocols, assembling maximum enjoyment from our lives has to [without doubt] involve a flexible dietary intake. -
And given that high summer is approaching, enjoying an ice cream/lolly whilst experiencing such pleasing climates may further enrich our enjoyment during such times. -
And if appreciation of energy values of such palatable delights is required, this graphic shows that an array of low calorie options can easily fit into most dietary intakes regularly with relative caloric insignificance. And those that happen to be calorie dense can be handled with moderate composure depending on total energy intake.
Summer is here. The question is: which one is your favourite? 🍡
#icecream #icelolly #icecreamlover #summersnack #summer #iifym #flexibledieting #icecreamlove #nutritionfacts #calories #snacks #magnumicecream #eatsmart #nutritioncoach #enjoyfood
- Bring the freezer aisle right to your face each morning with new Drumstick cereal from @generalmills! Freezer burn optional, the cereals attempt to recreate a Nestle Drumstick with multiple parts. The square pieces are supposed to be the cones. The balls are supposed to be the ice cream and chocolate coating. Add it all up? Got a strong feeling it‘ll just taste like “cereal,” but I’m skeptically hyped. 🍦
- Ya know, I had just about given up on the @talenti Gelato Layers after I tried Vanilla Peanut Butter Fudge and thought it was a dud. But it turns out I might have just started with the worst one, because these next two are OUTSTANDING! Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake is cheesecake gelato with layers of semi-sweet chocolate flakes, black cherry sauce, and graham cookies. Salted Caramel Truffle is sea salt caramel gelato layered with chocolate cookies, dulce de leche, and chocolate caramel truffles. They both have excellent bases and perfectly paired mix-ins in correct quantities. Now I will say, logistically these Gelato Layers are kind of stupid because you have to fight your way down to the crunchy mix-ins at the very bottom, essentially forcing you to scoop down the side of the pint. But if you do what I did and scoop into a bowl, probably well on your way to eating the whole pint, you will find a fantastic product well-worth the asking price.