Latest #smalldogs Posts
- Today’s big adventure 🐾
- “Tip of the tongue, the teeth, the lips” .... Name that movie 👇🏼.
- Pigtails kind of day! 🐶🐾 🐷 🐽 🐖 .
Sidenote: any advise for mommy on my tear stains?! I just started getting them a few weeks ago :(
- Princess Amy 💭 Although I am all paws when trying to use chopsticks, I think I can enjoy an elegant tea ceremony 🎎 in honor of our dear friend, Mini's @tigerorland 1️⃣4️⃣th birthday. Mini, you are officially part of the #sameage14team with me and Pebbles @deb_dimp518 !!! We're 14 and beautiful!!! Mommy, Cody, Pushy, Cloudy, Star and I send you lots of love and wishes for a wonderful birthday!!! 💖🎉🎈🎂🎁🎈🎉💖We also send hugs to little Tuna! 💖🤗😺🤗
Furred and feathered friends, if you are 14, use the hashtag #sameage14team It's nice to see us seniors all together. We may be a little slower as each year passes, but we have so much joy and love to share! Of course, 14 is still young for our birdie friends!!😂💚🐦💚😘 *•*•*•*•*•*
My red checkered bandana is by @therealdaisylou ❤️👍
Have you met some of our friends?❤️⬇️
#smalldogs #cairnmix #yorkiemix #seniordogs #deafdogsrock #furfriends #doglovers #mydogisfamily
- Ох уж эта лакшери жизнь 😄
- My mom makes weird sounds 🤪
- First time meeting mommy, on our way to my new home from Quebec to Ontario 🤗
- Not sure which pants to wear today … smarty or sassy?
Top #smalldogs Posts
- I’ve got my new @wearwagrepeat dog walking outfit on so that must mean one thing ... we’re going for a walk!! Thank you @tmistick for making such great quality stuff - this 👚 is so soft and comfy ❤️🧡💛💚💙
Check out her shop: @wearwagrepeat
- My dogs are my co-pilots during road trips! But check this out: According to a survey sponsored by AAA and Kurgo, 29% of people admitted to being distracted by their dog while driving. Not sure I’ll admit to that ... but ... 🤷🏼♀️
I started using a doggy booster seat a few years ago and love the extra protection! For larger dogs, there are also harnesses that attach to your car’s seatbelt! #protectyourpup
🚗 How does your pooch ride?
- Putting on Diego’s special @happypetbrand dog sunscreen! I put this stuff on him before every walk because did you know dogs can get sunburn too?
The most susceptible areas to get sunburned are the nose (especially if your dog has a pink nose), ears, around the eyes, belly, and any areas where there is thin, thinning, or no fur.
You might think your dog can’t get a belly burn if he doesn’t lay on his back and bask in the sun, but that isn’t the case. The sun’s rays can bounce off the ground, putting your pup’s tummy at risk of a burn. The shorter the dog, the greater the risk for belly sunburn.
- Weekly black light test! As a dog parent, one of my best tips is to get a UV flashlight black light and check the rugs/area rugs/couches/blankets once a week for hidden pee accidents. If it spots an accident, the area will light up and you can attack it with odor-eating cleaning spray.
My dogs are fully potty trained and accidents are very, very rare. However, since moving into my new house last year, I have detected a couple tiny spots that were likely caused by Gigi’s random excited squirts and guest dogs trying to mark. If I didn’t have the black light, I would have never known those spots existed. And, if urine spots are left to sit, dogs will smell the area and may get the urge to mark.
These things are cheap on Amazon and, personally, I would rather have the light, check my floors weekly, and find nothing than live with unknown pee spots!
- Me: So happy to be with my little man💚
Diego: Bird, Bird, Bird!!!