Latest #skincaretips Posts
- Destined Soulmates! 💘
Penggunaan Vitamin C harus ditemani dengan Sun-screen ya guys, untuk mencegah iritasi pada wajah. 🙏
Product on Screen:
#COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream
#COSRX All Green Comfort Fit
#DearKlairs Airy UV Essence
#DearKlairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
#ByWishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21,5 Advanced Serum
🛍 It’s Available! At our Tokopedia and SHOPEE #ImbeauteID for the best prices.
- You know what you can get done at @ultabeauty for $10? A 10min Facial! Some get one done with me this following week!
- Kemiri mengandung beberapa zat yang sangat bermanfaat. Manfaat kemiri yang membawa banyak kebaikan tidak terlepas dari kandungan-kandungan yang ada di dalam kemiri.
Apa aja sih manfaat Kemiri bagi rambut?
1. Mengatasi masalah kerontokan. Minyak kemiri mengandung protein dan mineral. Kandungan protein dan mineral ini bisa membuat folikel rambut kuat kembali. Penggunaan minyak kemiri di atas kulit kepala akan menguatkan rambut mulai dari akar hingga ujung rambut.
2. Menumbuhkan rambut. Minyak kemiri tidak hanya menguatkan rambut agar tidak rontok lagi melainkan juga merangsang pertumbuhan rambut yang telah mengalami kerontokan. Rambut yang telah rontok pun secara perlahan akan tumbuh kembali.
3. Menghilangkan ketombe.
4. Menebalkan dan menyuburkan rambut.
5. Membuat rambut tampak lebih hitam.
6. Menjaga kelembapan rambut.
Sekarang kamu tidak perlu susah - susah lagi membakar kemiri untuk menghasilkan minyaknya, karena manfaat Kemiri tersedia di Shampoo Kemiri #UrbanDerma. 😊
Hubungi agen - agen Home Remedies terdekat di kota kamu untuk order ya! 😊
Punya masalah perihal rambut dan ingin konsultasi langsung dengan Beauty Consultant kami? WA: 0896 5000 2103.
Welcome to the new you with Urban Derma! ❤️
- Dr. Lanzer is a Dermatologist and Cosmetic Surgeon with a passion for the skin and how the skin and its cells work. After years of research Dr. Lanzer developed his own anti-aging skincare range D’Lumiere Esthetique. ☀️
- My review of 2 Kylie Skin products! I’ve used these with my usual routine for 3 weeks. More detailed review on the blog 💖 https://www.vmargarita.com/beauty/kylieskin-review
- #repost @radhika_np 🦟 Tick season is here and mosquito season is on the way. What can you do?
Use an bug spray with 20-30% DEET. DEET (N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide) essentially works by making it hard for bugs to smell us.
DEET is absolutely safe for use by adults and children when used correctly. I know it gets a bad rep, but do you know what isn’t safe? Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Zika, malaria, West Nile virus and other diseases carried by ticks and mosquitoes.
Tips for DEET use:
• Don’t apply over irritated skin, cuts, and open wounds.
• Spray it on your hands then then apply to your face and your kids. Wash hands immediately after.
• Don’t let your kids apply it themselves.
• Read the instructions on the bottle about how often to reapply.
• Don’t use a sunblock/bugspray combo product because insect repellent doesn’t need to be applied as often as sunscreen. Apply your sunscreen first and let it dry. Then apply the bugspray.
• Apply sparingly. You don’t need to use it under clothing. Just apply to exposed skin and clothing.
Try to keep as covered as possible when you know you’re going to be in a higher risk area or if you’re going to be outdoors at night. Long sleeved shirts tucked into pants, socks pulled up over your pants, and closed shoes can help protect against bug bites.
There is also permethrin sprays you can buy to pretreat clothing. Permethrin is a pesticide that actually kills insects (unlike a repellent which keeps them away). Follow the instructions on the product.
Make sure to do a full body check, including folds of skin and scalp, to check for any ticks or rashes after being outside! See your doctor immediately if you have a fever, new rash, or body aches after an insect bite.
#hiking #camping #thegreatoutdoors #fishing #hunting #kayaking #outdoorsports #dermnp #dermatology #nurse #nurselife #nurses #nurselifern #nursepractitioner #nursingschool #nursingstudent #nursepractitionerstudent #premed #medical #healthcare #nursing #nursesunite #skincareroutine #summerskincare #skincaretips #skincare #browngirlblogger
- 🍃Plum green tea mattifying moisturizer 🍃
Choosing the right moisturizer for your skin type can be tricky. Especially for those with oily skin. Trust me loves, the struggle is real. For a long time I had thought that my skin doesn't require moisturizer as it is oily. I realized how wrong I was after I started to look for ways to control the tremendous amount of oil produced my skin. Your skin produces oil to combat dehydration and by not applying a moisturizer you are inadvertently aggravating you oil glands.
So a good moisturizer should hydrate your skin well at the same time should not make it greasy or clog your pores. Using the right moisturizer will actually reduce the amount of sebum produced by your skin.
So on my quest to find the right moisturizer I stumbled upon this wonderful product by @plumgoodness that satisfied everything I was looking for in a moisturizer as mentioned above. It was just the right moisturizer for me. I have tried other moisturizers catering to oily skin like the Neutragena oil control one which were just too greasy on my skin and it clogged my pores badly even though it was specifically for oily skin.
The trick is to find water based moisturizers which are light and/or of serum consistency.
This green tea range by @plumgoodness formulated soecially for oily to combination skin contains a cleanser,toner(will be reviewing it shortly) and this moisturizer. All three very good in quality and great for the skin. I have completed all these products and would be repurchasing them once I get back to India.
Price: Rs 490 for 50ml @mynykaa (you regularly have offers on these products here, currently 10% off)
Disclaimer: Its always best to make a spot test before using any skincare product on the back of your neck or ear to see if you are allergic to any ingredients. Also will not recommend this to dry skin people as this range is specifically meant for oily to combination skin type.
#greenteaskincare #moisturizer #plumskincarerange #plumskincare #skincare #beautyblog #clearskin
#acnesolution #acne #skin #skincaretips
- Suka minum kopi atau minuman yang dicampur dengan kopi? Hati - hati lo dear karena terlalu banyak mengonsumsi kopi dapat mengacaukan hormon dan menghasilkan stress, yang kemudian merusak pengendalian minyak padad kulit.
Selain itu, kopi juga bertindak sebagai diuretik, membuat kulit dehidrasi jika Anda mengonsumsinya terlalu banyak.
Ketika kamu benar-benar berhenti mengonsumsi kopi, jerawat akan hilang dari kulit dan kelembapan kulit akan kembali. Efek ini tidak akan langsung terjadi, tapi membutuhkan konsistensi setidaknya dalam tiga minggu.
Jadi hati - hati ya dear, jangan konsumsi kopi terlalu banyak! 😘❤️ #RRadiant #BahagiamuBahagiaku
𝗪𝐎𝐔𝗪𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 $𝟔𝟎 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟓𝟎𝐩𝐜𝐬 𝐏𝗪𝐏 *𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝟐 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞*
The main ingredients of the bird nest mask are rain bird’s nest, Myrothamnus, a variety of plant essence and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients have good moisturizing effect and help to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
#wouwousg #wouwouauthoriseddistributor #wouwoubirdnestmask
Top #skincaretips Posts
- ANTIOXIDANTS. When you hear the word "free-radicals," what comes to mind? 🍀 Ever wonder how they really affect your skin? Join us for a mind-blowing episode on all things antioxidants at our premiere on YouTube tonight. We'll update this post when the link is live - see you lovelies soon! ☀️
- Tanning is fun but taking care of the skin after tanning is just as important.
Follow these easy tips to quickly soothe and moisturize sunburns or tanned skin! 😎✨
1. 💧 Use a soothing gel with natural ingredients that have soothing properties like aloe.
2. 🥒 Give the skin a quick cucumber slice mask. Because it is made up of 90% water, it will quickly soothe the skin without irritation.
3. 🌿 Look for cooling sheet masks with soothing properties such as mugwort.
Got any fun plans for the summer? Let us know! ✨
- NEVER go to bed with makeup on!!! Even (back in the day) when I'd go to bed, ahhh ... trashed 😁 I was still using a wipe.
Back when I was out & about a lot (*cough - read into it: party & 🍸drink my calories away), I was keeping wipes & jojoba oil on the nightstand. I'd wipe, then top off with the oil so I don't wake up all crusty next day. Jojoba oil is the 1 oil that Most Closely resembles human sebum, so it signals the skin to balance itself. It's PERFECT even for those of us with acne skin.
Even if you're wasted & doing a sloppy job removing the makeup, half ass is still better than no job at all. Your skin will thank you.
For those of us who WISED up over the years... Try this recipe.
It's affordable, clean, and does a great job at removing makeup :) INGREDIENTS:
3 tablespoons Which Hazel.
2 tablespoons Jojoba oil.
1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel.
You can adjust the ratios according to your skin type.
I.e. less which hazel/more oil if you're on the dry side.
Share with a friend if you'd like to spread the good tszuj.
Test-patch all products you're about to try for the first time, for 24 hours before suggested use; to see how your skin reacts. The best area to test on is the jawline, closest to the earlobe.
Song: Mansionair - Hold me down (Boysenberry Edit) from SoundCloud.
Thank you for watching today my friend!
FB • YT /alexandrapotora
#diytuts #beautytips #antiaging #clearskin #skincaretips #fakeupfix #acneskin #skinroutine #glowingskin #skincareblogger #skincare
- lil pink things 🌸 so excited to try the vanilla milk toner from @kylieskin - heard a lot of great things about it! look out for a review in the next couple of days ☺️