Latest #siquijor Posts
- Posing on a palm tree was harder than I thought it would be. 😅
- In getting around #Siquijor, the wiser option is to go by a tour package rather than a DIY using public vehicles since the attractions are far from each other (except for the #beaches in #SanJuan). Luckily, most #resorts offer a tour in a van or tricycle which can be arranged prior. If you haven’t, as soon as you disembark at the Siquijor port, a tour arrangement will be offered to you by tourism accredited operators. (Be wary of those that are non-accredited.) You can go for an island tour, a #mountaintour or a combination with the following suggested rates: (You can choose among the list of top attractions cited on my blog.) Tricycle
Island tour– P1,000.00
Mountain tour – P1,200.00
Coastal Tour – P2,500.00
Mountain Tour – P3,000.00
coastal/mountain tour – P3,500.00
If you want to do it yourself (DIY), grab a motorbike and have the sample 3-day itinerary that is shared on my blog. Link on bio.
#nature #natgeo100contest #instalike #instanaturelover #beachbumming #bbctravels #woogoph #windowseatph #exploreph #islandtour
- Entre tanta isla paradisiaca en Filipinas, a veces se puede hacer complicado elegir a cuál ir 🌴🤷🏼♂️. Si añades Siquijor en tu itinerario tienes asegurado un épico snorkel, atardeceres que quitan el hipo, cuevas que explorar y lugares únicos como este : Cambugahay Falls 😍
. 🎥 @loris_faedda
- Cliff jumping into the beautiful blue water of Siquijor Island 🌊
- Someone told me, "Yellow never looked good on dark skinned girls like you," so I bought one.
- ✨ It's been a difficult trip. I knew there would be things to work through but I couldn't imagine how it would go in reality... Mother Nature has been guiding me strongly since day 1 though and to have her surrounding me has made this healing journey feel like I have arms around me at all times letting me know it's ok and I'm on the right path. Her abundance, her beauty, her grace, her power, her strength, her love is what I want to reflect. Humbled and in awe of our Mother Earth. Thank you Philippines for having us. ✨ ♥
- I loveeeee how they basically built these huts into the cliffs. They are so cute 😊😊 wouldn’t you want to take your lunch here after a morning of exploring ?
- Beach hats are my new favourite accessory 🇵🇭
- Day 3 of beautiful Island Siquijor🙏🇵🇭❤️🐠🏖🌴🐟
- Fastnade några fler dagar än planerat på Siquijor. Kändes omgående som en självklarhet. Njuter av stämningen, vit sand mellan tårna, kristallklart vatten, god mat, roadtrips och det bästa sällskapet! Imorgon byter vi ö och ser fram emot nya äventyr! 🌴🇵🇭 @fvilumsons @jovannajensen #siquijor #philippines #travel #islandlife
- The Enchanted Balete Tree. If you could only see how eerie it looks 10 years ago, I doubt you'd stay near it.
A "love potion". Siquijor is known to be a place with mambabarangs(people who does magic & mystical practices)
We had our lunch in a roadside eatery with a great view. I sampled on fresh fish ans Balbacua(a beef broth with cow innards). #siquijor #enchantedtree #balete #travelphilippines