Latest #singapore Posts
- 【Are you redy??】 シンガポールにあるMarina Bay Sandsへ宿泊。
It's show time!!!! ------------------------------
#アフィリエイト #Singapore #marinabaysons #招待旅行 #ビジネス
#美男美女 #副業 #元サラリーマン #脱サラ #SE #掛け持ち #ニート
- Since 2012, we've known each other but I really couldn't imagine how we getting close like this at that time. Although It was my first time to take trip outside of Korea, honestly I worried about what should I do alone overseas but my warm-hearted friends deleted all of my worries with their dedication even they have job.
Wanna say really thank you again to you guys, hope we'd go for long-term relationship just as like what we have done before. I bet I could not forget this trip about everything from start to the end, and I'll miss all the things what I did with you guys in Singapore.
Aditionally, it was really happy to make new good Singaporean friends @raaaaaaaymond and @xiumingggx , wish yours everything gonna be great. And, I hope we'd gather together with @shinhye37 next time. Please take care until when we meet again. #touched *Please do not say what I told you guys in front of ANY OTHER Koreans NEVER
Changi Int'l airport T3 Departure Hall. Singapore. May 2019
- The “Family that Farms Together” Tour is our flagship Talk & Tour with a family-friendly twist. Create everlasting family memories in our specially-designed family farm tour! Inspire a love of nature within your children, and share with them the importance of caring for our environment.
Enjoy a welcome drink made from freshly-harvested herbs, before a multi-sensory interactive walk around our farm with one of our farmers. Learn how we use insects to recycle food waste, and how we believe the future of farming will take shape!
In addition, experience being a farmer for a day; smell, taste and touch the edible plants that we grow, and understand the importance of using sustainable, pesticide-free farming methods.
It’s not a true farm day without getting your hands a little dirty! Feed our free-ranging chickens Popeyes, Sarah and JQ (named after our farmers!), and kickstart your own little farm. Make your own recyclable self watering planter, and assemble your own personal pot of plant to bring home! For this segment, participants are reminded to bring any 1 litre plastic water bottle that they wish to recycle. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This tour is for families with young children aged 3-12 years old. Hence, adults must be accompanied with at least one child aged 3-12 years old. All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
Click on @ediblegardencity to register!
Date: 02 June 2019, Sunday
Time: 10am - 12pm
Venue: Citizen Farm, 60 Jalan Penjara Singapore 149375
Price: 4 pax bundle (with minimum 1 child from 3 to 12 years old) at $165
*Individual pax at $45 / pax (aged 3 and up)
Prices include all taxes and materials
#ediblegardencity #herbs #sg #singapore #edibleflowers #whattodoinsingapore #eventsg #supportlocal #growyourownfood #knowyourfood #greens #urbanfarming #whywegrow #WhatWeGrow #talk #tour #urbanfarm #CloserToYourFoodSource #FamilythatFarmsTogether #Agriculture
Top #singapore Posts
- Exploring in The Philippines with @ninjarod
- Sunset at Chinese Gardens~ 😜🔥
- In love with this beautiful pink bag, follow @noirbag_ to see more✨ Free shipping and opening sales happening now!
- Meet me on top of the world, tonight?
Parkroyal on Pickering hotel glares over the buzzing streets of Singapore at almost 1000 meters high! Its illuminating green spotlight is their iconic lush garden - one of Singapore’s most eco-conscious hotels. 🌿