Latest #singapore Posts
- FREE COACHING GIVEAWAY
Most people spend their lives never manifesting and creating what they want. So I want to offer anyone out there 10 free coaching session to completely transform your life. If you want to go in the draw to win, comment below saying ‘YES.’ Let’s change NOW! Choosing in 48hours
- @craftsmenspecialtycoffee literally posted about their s’mores waffle last night and I haven’t stopped thinking about it😛
Imagine this. Chocolate ice cream and a chewy layer of s’mores atop the most finely baked waffles.... 😍
One of the reasons I crave this from time to time is because of how special this waffle experience is. Many places sell waffles with ice cream and other flavours, but they don’t quite blend into a unique taste-experience. This waffle promises that unique taste experience that satisfies the cravings of those who want something gooey- yet not too heavy!
Perfect to share with your sugar partner in crime since it’s filling and satisfying. I usually take it away if I can’t finish it (say no to food wastage plus it’s good food, so why waste it?!!!) ✅ ! 🤩❣️ ———————————————————————————
#foodporn #foodiesofinstagram #singaporefoodies #foodiesingapore #singapore #foodrecommendation
- Gem biscuits #enamelpins are running lowwwww in stocks 🤩🤩 Come grab yours today from our booth 🙌🏻
- To honor my Mom-in-Law's closeness to her Christian faith, and to bring a little Aloha to The Little Red Dot called Singapore, we performed the Hawaiian-English hymn "Iesu me ke Kanaka Wai Wai" (Let Me Walk Through Paradise With You).😊 That booming voice belongs to the good lad @thaddadaddada: my voice was not at top form due to being sick earlier this week.🤒 Still, by the end of the ukulele set - we had the whole room singing along!!! GREAT PERFORMANCE FROM THE MISSUS (@teddybok26) AND THAD (@thaddadaddada)!!! 🙏😊🌺🎶🎵🎶🇸🇬🎉😄🎉 #ukulele, #performance, #ukulelesongs, #letmewalkinparadisewithyou, #kanakawaiwai, #christian, #hawaiian, #english, #hymns, #melveenleed, #summer, #travels, #summertrip, #singapore, #motherinlaw, #birthday
- Are you aware of Singapore's new duty-free alcohol allowance? The reduced duty-free alcohol allowance took effect on April 2019.
Here's what you can buy at @dfsofficial, @changiairport.
Tag a friend who is always bugging you to buy alcohol from DFS for him/her.
Top #singapore Posts
- Walking into that physician life like..
- Singapore's Changi Airport’s 'Jewel,' a $1.3 BILLION DOLLAR MALL is a nature-themed entertainment and retail complex on the landside of Changi Airport, Singapore. Linked to three of its passenger terminals, the centrepiece is the world's tallest indoor waterfall, named the Rain Vortex, which is surrounded by a terraced forest setting along with an IMAX movie theatre, and a hotel.