Latest #silvertonoregon Posts
- If you thought fresh frost was pretty, wait until you how beautifully Silverton blooms in spring. 🌺
- Second bikerad of the year! Oregon City has a municipal elevator which is neat. I stopped for a rest and found some dead stuff. Barn game was pretty strong on this trip. I almost died thanks to Google's suggestion. Don't take South End to 99e. It's a death trap. Even though it's only 1 mile on 99e, that intersection is awful and there is no shoulder at all. I managed to find a 1/2 price vegan/gf lemon poppyseed muffin in Canby and ate it on a covered bridge in Silverton next to an old man who I'm pretty sure thought I was a dude, which wasn't the worst. Then went and spied some architecture.
I wanted to make it all the way to Silver Falls but I ended up getting a headache (which I still have) and both my knees were shooting needles. So I biked to Salem and took the train and ran into a friend which also wasn't the worst.
#bikerad #oregonisokay #barns #oregoncity #silvertonoregon #franklloydwright #veganbiketouring #bikingwithmigraines
#shutupknees #shredthepatriarchy #agender #larkincycles
- This album comes complete with Zig Zag rolling papers. Classic. #silvertonoregon
- Magic happens whenever I shoot with this couple ✨
- Nothing like a heaping basket of fresh produce! Be sure to check out Silverton Farmers Market on Saturdays through April 27! Located at Silverton Friends Church, just down the road from us. Our full kitchens and kitchenettes make it easy to enjoy your bounty before heading home.