Latest #silence Posts
- Pinnacles Desert | Australia 🇦🇺
- Normally, I use a completely different combination for my nightly routine. Geranium and Patchouli on my skin, and Lavender in the diffuser.
But tonight, I felt drawn to oils of the Bible. Cinnamon of the fragrant incense to our Lord, Frankincense for the King of Kings, and Myrrh. Myrrh, for the wounds he suffered when "he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."
Today is Holy Saturday, but not for much longer. His work is almost complete. Wait in silence. Feel the weight of the silence for just a bit longer. Then wake up, and rejoice with bells on 📯📯📯
- Попробуйте влюбиться в простоту. Влюбитесь в каждый день. Влюбитесь в глаза. Чихайте книги, которые не так популярны. Слушайте музыку, которая заставит вас думать. Научите себя любить мелочи. Особые, но незаметные вещи. Попробуйте научить себя тому, что обычный мир соткан из волшебства✨
#sunday #sunset #silence #harmony
- What to expect from an osteopathic session?
Osteopathy is quite efficient at decreasing pain and improving mobility.
Still, most of my patients don't know what to expect.
So I thought about sharing what I'd expect from a practitioner as it is what I try to offer to my patients.
- A welcoming practitioner.
- A check up of my medical history.
- A practitioner able to decide either there's a medical emergency or not (here's why I studied 5 years full time).
- An explanation about what will the session look like, how it might feel during the session, the fact that the patient is always the one who decides and that he can tell if he feels uncomfortable.
- A non painful hands-on treatment.
- Some explanations about my problem and about pain mechanisms. Knowing better about pain often helps to decrease it.
- A treatment that follows the pace of my body, and not the will of the practitioner.
- Some explanations about what the practitioner did, how I might react and what I can do at home to tackle the problem.
- Overall a very positive attitude.
To find health has to be the general attitude of the practitioner. The goal of an osteopathic session is to find solutions, according to what your body can do on that day. It's a teamwork! If we look for problems, we'll find problems.
It requires a lot of work from the practitioner as most manual therapists are trained to find defects. Changing is never easy, but if you are interested you can still check on the names tagged on the picture.
On top of that, I might even add a not so terrible kind of joke, but I wouldn't have too much hope about it as the frequency of that event is quite low. Besides, I'll charge you an extra-fee if it happens.
- "We are being asked to honor the gifts of WOMANKIND and to call on the strength of our sisters in order to discover ourselves.
The circle will come full when every human can see the beauty within the Self, as well as in all others.
The transmutation of competition, separateness, hierarchy, jealousy, envy, manipulation, control, selfishness, greed, dependency, old wounds, and self-rightousness must be accomplished before we will come to WHOLENESS.
These attitudes are the enemies of humankind and are found within the Shadow-self, rather than outside ourselves.” -Jami Sams ♥️♥️♥️ Much love♥️♥️♥️ #angelsarehere #angels #guidance #inspiration #archangels #messagesfromyourangels #love #mindbodyspirit #trust #love #divineguidance #unconditionallove #SolitudeHeals #oneness #meditation #joy #give #light #om #divinealignment #intuitivecoach #innerpeace #sacredspace #wholness #youaredivine #silence bliss #mindfulness #meditation #divinefeminine #SoulAwakening #RememberWhoYouAre #BackToWholeness
The deepest love is in the silence of space.
“Twenty Earth Angel Lessons” Aurora Green now available on Amazon or www.earthangellessons.com