Latest #sidewalkerdaily Posts
- I want my life to be this colorful always ❤️💛💚💙🖤 what’s your favorite color?
- If you think of me out of the blue, just remember it’s all the kisses I’ve blown finally catching up with you ♡
Romeo and Juliet vibes here in this perfect blue city! Have you visited any other colorful towns like this? 😍
- #itravelbecause “My love of travel comes from the joy of seeing unique landscapes around the world and meeting different people. It makes the world seem so large and small at the same time - brining us all closer together.”
📸: @brittfabello .
Why do you travel? Let us know by using #itravelbecause in your posts!
- Spring is around the corner and has me itching with Spring Break fever! I’m considering taking a few glorious days and spending it in Charleston, SC! I’m so drawn to visit there and spring might be the most perfect time to do it!
Where would you go if you took time off? I’d love to hear your recommendations!
미용실 가면 언제나 똑같은 대화.
얼마나 자를까요? 음. 어중간하게요.
오늘도 그거 할 예정.ㅋ
- Can’t get enough of this palace💫
- I’m making it my goal to find the most colorful towns in each country. So far I’ve seen Burano in Italy, Chefchaouen in Morocco, and now Guatapé in Colombia!! This little town 2 hours east of Medellin is famous for its colorful Zocalos, the decorations lining the bottom of the first floor exterior. From what I recall, the government was providing funding to residents to decorate their exteriors to be as festive as possible!
I signed up for a tour since I had limited time in Medellin. If you ever choose to do this, I would highly recommend going with Tours Guatape. They bring you to El Peñol, Guatape, Manzanilla and breakfast, lunch, and AC transport is included.
I usually don’t like to be bound by someone else’s schedule, but it’s nice to have the convenience of being transported around. Also, since I’m staying in hotels and not hostels, I don’t get to meet people as easily. I had a chance to meet some awesome folks on this tour (shoutout to Katya and Jan from Slovenia), along with a ton of Harvard B-School folks on Spring break! Also, Jesus was an AWESOME and funny tour guide. Three thumbs up - would definitely recommend!
#toursguatape #guatape #guatapeantioquia #colombia #solofemaletraveler #melicioushoneytravels #travlink #utravelshare #theglobewanderer #wonderful_places #worldtravelig #sheisnotlost #girlslovetravel #glt #itchyfeet #whereivebeenwandering #passionpassport #speechlessplaces #sidewalkerdaily
- Hope you guys like dogs cuz this is life now 😍🐶❤️
- no new friends but i made an exception for this guy 🐘
- K&S 💜
Little sister is getting married 👰🏻🤵🏻
- Beat your fears 🔨
Cepe, Aragua, Venezuela 🇻🇪 .
“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
Psalm 94:19 NIV
- home away from home ✨ putting all the blame on the fluffy hotel bed for our HIMYM binge these past few days. verdict: still hate Ted Mosby.
- Ain’t nobody messin’ with my clique 🦈🦈
- Cuando me dicen ¿quieres mojito? I respond like 👀🍹 (Mom, pls don’t kill me😅)
Wearing @dokotoo one piece (use code “Dokesther” for 15% off at @dokotoo)❤️