Latest #shoplocal Posts
- natural fibers. organic dyes. hand woven simplicity //
- How does that song go? Love is in the hair? It must have been about local business @shivoohairroom, who put nothing but love into your hair! Check out some of their amazing hair transformations on their Instagram page or visit them at 1339 Toorak Road for an appointment yourself.
- Those Sea Green cords in the middle? We have one pair left!! ⠀
@elkthelabel are sold out!! ⠀
Tap pic for links. 💁🏼♀️ 📷 @chrisppictures
- Love these cute little rose gold pineapples 🍍 🍍🍍
- “Shopping independent is hugely important for our local economy. Local businesses are paying rates, giving employment to the community and giving a personal service to customers which has a substantial impact on local areas.” - Will Keeble of John Keeble 🚗
Founded in 1958 by his grandfather, John Keeble is a family business specialising in pre-owned cars which have been checked and serviced in their onsite workshop by qualified mechanics.
Will said “Ipswich is the perfect place for our business because we have a lot of very loyal local customers and I think people in Suffolk appreciate an honest local business.” So, if you are in need of a new vehicle, pop to John Keeble at Bramford and browse their selection of cars. You’ll be pleased to know that there are no high pressure sales staff, just helpful advice and a test drive if required. They are also competitive on our part exchange prices and will happily arrange finance if required. 👌🙌 www.johnkeeble.co.uk | Ship Lane,
Bramford, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8 4AP 🚗
#LoveIndependent #cardealership #preownedcars #johnkeeble #carsforsale #carsofinstragram #newcar #carslover #carshopping #supportsmallbusinesses #exploreipswich #shoplocal #suffolk #ipswichsuffolk #suffolkbusiness #familybusiness #weloveyouforsupportingindependent
- 🍓Yorkshire strawberries have arrived in The Greengrocery! 🍓
We source our local strawberries from Spilman Farming in Sessay (near Thirsk). The Spilman family have been growing strawberries on their farm since 1970!
Each strawberry is handpicked from the field, added to punnets and delivered straight to The Farm Shop.
You can’t get much fresher than that!
- Stop in today and a portion of the sale of your order will be donated to @st.vincentcc STVCC is a local, charitable, non-profit dedicated to human services in the mid-Michigan area.
Top #shoplocal Posts
- My annual “am I a bath person yet” soak. Verdict: they’re still not my thing. But that doesn’t mean I can’t devote time to myself in other ways. My version of “self care” is sipping coffee on the balcony, spending time reading (preferably in bed), and moving everyday, even if it’s just for 15 minutes. What does your self care practice look like?
- If you don’t follow the #seehighcountry “hashtag” on Instagram you don’t know what you’re missing! ...If you’re not a local though, probably consider fomo-wise whether you’re prepared to be tempted by our stunning scenery out here! 😉
@brenton_captures 🍂 🦌
- ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This is how my morning supposed to be, sit in my favorite chair and sip my tea. It will light up my mood. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So peacefully ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#uploadkompakan #ukngeteh_wan #kompakerssolo