Latest #shine Posts
- Celebrating being BRAVE today 🍾 Almost 2 years ago I said yes to some crazy shakes that everyone was raving about. What if I had said no? What if I had made excuses or had ignored the people who said “this could be the solution that not only changes your health, but your life!” ✨
I needed a change, I needed to FEEL good and I craved genuine connection and to be apart of something bigger. Now I get to call this work, I get to surround myself with millennials who are movers and shakers who inspire me to think bigger ❤️ I get to love on people, encourage people, and help people feel their best, while creating financial freedom. That’s my dream job.
So be BRAVE! Step out of your comfort zone, jump into something without being 100% ready... because that’s when the magic REALLY happens 🌸🦄✨
- ⬇️ 3 THINGS YOU TELL YOURSELF THAT HOLD YOU BACK FROM CREATING CLIENTS AND WHAT TO DO INSTEAD ⬇️
1️⃣ "I need more coaching clients."
The ego uses fear to motivate us into action, but it’s paralyzing and has us feeling powerless because we’re operating from a mindset of LACK ❌ Instead, know that you can ALWAYS create a client. Ask yourself, “Who can I serve today?” and focus on offering value.
Need structure around this? I’m sharing a FREE 90 minute training on April 25th 11am PST that includes an incredible, free resource that will make creating clients easy and -- dare I say -- fun? Drop INFO in the comments and I’ll DM you the link to sign up.
2️⃣ “I hate marketing myself.”
You DO NOT market yourself, you market your services. Your fee is a reflection of the value you provide, not your worth as an individual. When you know the difference, you can more boldly put your offering out because you’re not attaching any sense of you as a person being rejection if someone says no.
Feel like this isn’t something you can’t fully embrace? I can help.
As part of the 90 minute free training this Thur the 25th, I’ll be sharing a process for busting through limiting beliefs (like this one) so you can reach your earning potential. Don’t forget to drop INFO in the comments and I’ll DM you the link!
3️⃣ “I need to niche to be successful.”
When I transitioned from being a professional therapist to being a coach, I worked 5 hours a week and profited over 300k in my first year. And I didn’t have a niche!
Because I focused on offline marketing tactics BEFORE online marketing tactics. You can make money wayyy faster and more easily that way, and I’m going to show you how on April 25th.
If you’ve found yourself saying one or ALL of the above, join me in this 90 minute training.
It’s free and...it WILL change your biz ‼️
Drop INFO in the comments and I’ll DM you the link so you can save your seat since space is limited.
I’d love to support you in sharing your gifts and thriving as a coach! (it’s easier than you think ;)
- Yesterday was our 1st day of cosmetology school 😁 It was chaotic, overwhelming, and so much fun! I'm so excited for this journey and I'm so grateful to be going on it along side my best friend ❤
- Celebrate your boundless spirit with our exhilarating #NoLimits Wax Collection, featuring five fragrances designed to inspire the trailblazer in all of us. The collection costs $32 and even includes a fun, decorative phone holder as a free gift!
True to the collection name, each #NoLimits fragrance was inspired by a different, motivational mantra to help keep your eye on the prize:
#DreamBig offers a burst of black currant, mimosa blossom, fresh pineapple and vanilla orchid.
#BestLife keeps it sweet with apricot nectar, fresh blackberries, sugar crystals and mashed strawberry.
#Hustle spurs you on with juniper leaves, coastal mist, lavender breeze and earthy driftwood.
#Goals blends spirited citron zest and pomelo grounded with hints of cashmere and teakwood.
#Shine radiates with tarocco orange, sparkling citron and yellow wildflower over creamy musk.
- Whoever said you can’t wear silver and gold together was definitely wrong.
I personally love to mix and match colours, patterns and textures.
To faux pas or not to faux pas?
What do you guys think?
- During my traveling time I kinda try to find all pieces of puzzle which says about life and the real meaning of it. Sometimes I need to figure out on my own and sometimes all answers come itself. The same like all people in my life. Sometimes looks like I already met them somewhere before, sometimes they remind me about people who are far away and can’t be together. Whatever life gives to me, I take it as a piece of puzzle and fit to my nonperfect life 🧩
#backto #tanzania #uganda #boy #memories #capture #happiness #africa #smile #shine
- ⭐️LASH ESSENCE⭐️ #lash essence er en fugtbooster til dine vipper! Den plejer vipperne, og sikrer at de ikke udtørrer eller knækker. Derfor er den essentiel som en del af din daglige #plejerutine - specielt her til sommer, hvor solen medvirker til at udtørre dine vipper. ☀️ Det er ganske enkelt et produkt jeg anbefaler til alle! Køb den i klinikken til 219,-
- 💛 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿’𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺, 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗰𝗼𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁!
- We like to think we don't create our own reality.
Because it's easier to justify not taking responsibility for it
Change your thoughts...you will change your beliefs. Change your beliefs... you will change your expectations. Change your expectations...you will change your attitude. Change your attitude...you will change your behaviour. Change your behaviour you will change your performance. Change your performance...You will change your life.
I get it, it's so much easier to take no responsibility. It’s easier to be a victim /& come up with all the reasons why things don’t work out for you.
But confidence comes from keeping promises, that you make to yourself! Even the hard ones, especially the scary ones that’s how you grow.
- Do you say you're going to do something & never do it?
- Do you let the opinions of others interfere with your purpose?
- Do you avoid dreaming big dreams because you never intend on actually doing the work to make them come true?
- Do you spend time w/negative people, having negative conversations?
- Do you spend more time looking at other ppls squares on here then making your own magic?
Fear of failure & lack of responsibility hold most ppl back. They don’t set goals because they won't be "perfect" How do I know this? because I was YOU. While I was successful at checking all the boxes, fairytale life by the standards of the recipe I was given I was dying on the inside because I was existing. I wasn’t living!
✅ You want to be a millionaire? ⠀
✅ You want to have an impact in the world & use your voice to "influence" others?
✅ What else do you want?
Then 🚫 dreaming small! If I ask you what your dream life looks like, you’ll write the next - most realistic thing because you don’t want to disappoint yourself. Anything & EVERYTHING is possible. I know what it's like to take risks, my event SHINE is freaking me RIGHT OUT I'm human, I don't know if I will succeed or fail, but failure is NOT the opposite of success, it's a prerequisite! It's my next level EVEN though its scary AF.
Practice doesn't make perfect it makes permanent. What do you practice? Feeling good or bad? If I can do it, so can you! 🦋