Latest #sheffield Posts
- We’re here until 4pm to provide shelter from the rain and all of the caffeinated beverages you could desire! ☕️☔️
- Beautiful details... Loving the colours! We've got an amazing space here in the middle of Sheffield oh and next to Kelham Island!
- He’s got another 8 hours to do or until the big issue office closes & he can’t get no more mags
Help support T by purchasing a big issue from him in the city centre or help donate towards keeping him off the streets - https://paypal.me/pools/c/8fKoAryVJL (link in bio)
#TeamTBaby #sheffield #helpingothers #community #people #positivevibes
- 🎶 🍺 GET READY FOR TRAMLINES LADIES 🍸 🎶
Check out this new Leadmill tshirt now on sale at Goo
Order at 👉 www.goo-design.co.uk
- Have you seen our latest competition? We're giving away £280 worth of our products for FREE! Just follow our page and tag at least one business owner.
You can add a barcode to any of our plastic cards or key fobs, which can be used with your current POS system, or with our excellent loyalty and appointment software.
Get in touch now to start keeping track of all your customers and marketing smarter.
- 🐶🇾 🇴 🇷 🇰 🇸 🇭 🇮 🇷 🇪 🐶
☑ Fêmea com 3 vacinas por R$1300,00 a vista ou 12x R$131,00 no cartão.
☑ Macho com 3 vacinas por R$600,00 a vista ou 12x R$61,00 no cartão.
Entregue com 3 vacinas importadas, vermifugação em dia, contrato de compra e venda, pedigree opcional, comendo ração seca, carteira de vacinação assinada pela veterinária e brinde da Premier.
Mais informações (11) 94490-1127 ou (11) 99517-7017
- Free Wine tasting next Thursday at Le Bon Vin 4th July, where we will be sampling a great selection chosen by wine expert Patrick Jouan.
Receive 50 loyalty points when you spend £50+ (usual amount 10 points) worth £17.50 *terms and conditions apply #winetasting #sheffield
- Jumping and Landing mechanics ✅
Power generation ✅
Timing and awareness ✅
It’s been great helping Callum return back to sport after sustaining an ankle inversion injury whilst playing football. ⚽️ Rehabilitation was initially aimed at improving deficits in his strength, ROM and control throughout his ankle and lower limb which was lost due to injury.
Working on his ankle awareness was also incorporated very early on.
Here we are working on some end stage plyometric exercises to hit a number of things such as timing, power, awareness and most importantly confidence in loading the ankle again. 🏋🏻♂️ It's always great to see progress made in the clinic 🙌🏼 #practicemakesperfect #rehabilitation
#injury #pain #plyometrics
Top #sheffield Posts
- #ExploringSilver, the new exhibition of astonishing silverware from The Sheffield Assay Office’s collection opens on 06 July. A rare chance to see dazzling work from the 1930s right through to important modern pieces like Rebecca Joselyn’s wonderful ‘Crushed Can Jug’.
Free to visit at our Design Museum near #Sheffield, this exhibition is a special collaboration with The Sheffield Assay Office (founded 1773) and @modern_creatives. It’s been made possible with help from The Sheffield Institute of Arts @SheffHallamUni.
Pic courtesy of @rebeccajoselyn_silversmith_