Latest #sgfoodies Posts
- 📍Cologne, Germany 🇩🇪
Caprese with tagliatelle at Vapiano. Mini mozerella balls, cherry tomatoes, pesto rosso with cashews, pine nuts, basil and lots of shaved cheese. Every ingredient blended well together, we especially love the texture of this dish.
- 📍🇸🇬 Singapore
PARTEA has some new flavours on their menu.SnapBurp is ready for a mint 😈 cup of tea! Agree with @baoooozy that there isn't a lot of peppermint milk tea around.
Peppermint Milk Tea with White Pearls | $4.9 with no sugar and less ice @parteasg. Note that no ice request will incur an additional 30 cents.
The beverage was really refreshing and guess what it reminded me of...🍫 Nestle Aero Peppermint Bubbles! Strong in the mint and milky after taste. The white pearl is more jelly like than the typical chewy boba. In fact, it reminded me of Nata de coco. All in all, it was my cup of tea.
To do my part in #SayNotoPlasticStraws, I declined the offer of plastic straw. The staff was curious how I would suck the white pearls. The law of gravity 🤫 shake my drink and bottom up!
- 🇪🇸Disfrutando con un buen vino blanco, unos mejillones y unas @chipssannicasio.
En Granada se aguanta el calor mucho mejor si te refugias en @latanagranada. 🇬🇧Don't miss in Granada @tabernalatana.
You'll love their wines and everything.
- Sashimi grade local white prawn
- Look familiar to you? I'm sure many people would recognize this traditional sidedish of soybeans in a pod, but wait, look closer! At Sō Ramen, our Edamame is infused with a liberal dose of Truffle! Both fragrant and flavourful, snack on a plate of our Truffle Edamame for just $3.80!
- Sushi meal - reminiscing nice times in Japan having sushi meals almost every day! yum yum 😋😋💕
- Recipe for Mee Goreng Jalan Selamat is up! Thank you all for the interest. Our chef hope that you will like it. Please tag us if you have try it. 😉👌If you want to see how its cook, just watch our IGTV for reference. #sgfoodies #sgig #halalsg #singapore #malaysia
- 2 tier black galaxy cake 🌚💫
- 📍🇸🇬 Singapore [Halal]
What's for lunch?
Chicky Bop | $8 served with onsen egg, spicy chicken, assorted vegetables on Korean white rice.
Don't underestimate the level of spiciness into you have your first mouthful! It reminded me of having bibimbap rice bowl with the whole tub of red sauce mixed in. Addictive and a satisfying meal @omoomofc.
Omoomodon has a self ordering system where I just select my order from the food menu on screen. I can pay by cash or opt for cashless. After payment, I wait for my order number to be called out for collection. Pretty straightforward when you need a simple and fuss free lunch.
- In celebration of National Day, HANS IM GLÜCK launched a new Singapore-only menu which will be available from now till 31 Aug. The menu features the restaurant's first and only seafood burger, KRABBE Burger; a BEEF RENDANG Burger; and Singapore Rose, a tropical mocktail made of coconut milk, mango, Gula Melaka and rose syrup, garnished with coconut shavings and edible flowers. The burgers are priced at S$16 each while the mocktail is priced at S$8 or S$5.40 if paired with the KRABBE or RENDANG Burgers. Good stuff! #hansimglück #rendang #nationaldaysingapore #singaporebicentennial #sgfoodies #sgfood @hansimglueck_singapore
- BABY KEKS THIS WEEK:
Honey earl grey
Simple customisation is possible; please whatsapp us at 97482420 to reserve! 🥳
- Yes! Perfect for filling the gaps in our Tumss ! All Main Course order comes with complimentary free-flow all-you can-eat japanese salad selections.
Call us NOW at 6259 2219!
MONDAY To SATURDAY
11.00 AM to 9:00 PM
(last order at 8.30pm)
For Corporate Private Event & Party call us at 9757 2219!
MARU Japanese Restaurant
12 Gopeng Street #01-05-11
O: 6327 1123
H: 9757 2219
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM: MARUJAPANESERESTAURANT
- We had Cheese & Parma platter - morbier cheese, parma ham, caramelised onion jam.
Saveur pasta - capellini, Sakura ebi, pork sauce, chive, shallot, and truffle oil.
Seafood bouillabaisse - mussel, prawns, sea bass, squid, fennel, potato(not in picture). Sophia’s risotto - crabmeat, mackerel, chilli, coconut(not in picture). Last but not least, Escargots on bone marrow.
Oh, Nina had a frozen margarita weehooooo 4/5
- Have a good day everyone!
- G I N S A N I T Y
Head over after work and get a few pink G&T tipples to wind down your day! Available daily from 5pm-7.30pm.
- $1* HAR CHEONG GAI for all you fried chicken enthusiasts! 😉
With the purchase of any bottled wine, grab these dangerously addictive Shrimp Paste Chicken Bites for just A DOLLAR! They are the perfect bar bites to go with your drinks.
At TWGF, we believe in serving up quality food and wines so that friends and guests can have the best of both worlds. 😊
- SINGAPORE CLASSES 🇸🇬 Want to make your own Wafer paper flowers like the ones on this cake?! Perfectly adaptable for Singapore’s humid weather! DM me to book a seat, students who reserved please DM to confirm your spot. .
-14 Sept 2019, 9am-1:30pm
- punch cutters & wafer paper will be on sale too so you can practice after the session -You will make your own wafer paper flower bouquet similar to this one
-loads of techniques to learn to give you the skills you need to go forward and make more types of wafer flowers !
- DINE IN TAKE AWAY /ONLINE
The ORIGINAL NASI KANDAR BERATUR 786 are available NOW at @99foodbazaar & it's double confirmed POWER!!! You don't have to travel to Penang to savour this amazing & addictive mouth watering dish.
We can deliver to your home, office, beach for any occasions. Nasi Kandar Berarur 786 original from Penang
Variety of Bamboo Biryani, First in Singapore! Muslim Owned Establishment Clean, Fresh & Tasty food with affordable price
Atmosphere to compliment the fine food
Friendly & efficient staffs
Lifelong Learning Institute
(besides Paya Lebar Square )
+65 8319 9938
Operating hours: Daily
11am to 3pm
6pm to 10pm
#sghalal #halalsg #sgfoodies #foodies #nasikandar
Top #sgfoodies Posts
- Calling ALL matcha aficionados: NEW‼️‼️‼️
Originating from Hokkaido, Japan @108matchasarosg is the NEWEST matcha-chains that has landed it’s shore in Singapore, opening at Suntec City Mall. 💚🍃🍵
Serving up a wide array of desserts which focus on matcha, hojicha softserve/(parfait), beverages, obanyaki and as well as warabi mochi 💚💚💚💚
Picture featured above is: 💁🏻♀️
- 1️⃣ Matcha love parfait - SGD 8.50 🍃
Which comes with matcha jelly, shiratama, matcha warabi mochi and drizzled with a shot of matcha sauce. The Softserve, though has a creamier consistency, and a slightly milder matcha flavor in comparison, it carries a bitter undertones.
Other elements like the matcha warabi mochi especially, itself stole the show. Incredibly soft and literally melt-in-your-mouth, i love love love, yummmmm!🍃🍵💚
108 Matcha Saro
Suntec City Mall
3 Temasek Boulevard
#B1-K5 (West Wing)
- My first ever Omakase experience🌟
Have never tried an omakase before and @teppankappoukenji spoilt me silly - Their omakase sets ($150++) are made with so much love and artistic flair which held me at my seat feeling excited to try every course. Featuring the Seasonal Kamameshi : Wagyu Beef Kamameshi which is a mixture of different Japanese rice cooked in a stock of bonito and assorted Japanese vegetable topped with A5 Ohmi Wagyu tenderloin and sea urchin. Special mentions to the “Stewed Wagyu Hamburg ($15, last photo)” which is an ala carte item but sooooo good! Swipe to see the aesthetically perfect and yummy dishes from this experience. I also appreciated how 80% of the dishes in the omakase were not “raw” items only as I’m someone who prefers to have cooked food (just my preference!). So if you’re someone like me, you’ll love this~! 🥰 #Teppankappoukenji
- Ah Tan’s Wings
Atas Cutlet ($6.80)
There was a long queue for this stall! I really enjoyed the chicken cutlet at the start, it was crispy and juicy and was even sizzling because it was freshly fried. However nearer the end I started feeling like there was too much chicken and it was too fried and oily. I really like how the prawn paste flavour is so strong though! This is definitely worth a try.
- Back to impress after a 3-month renovation, feast on these mouthwatering dishes from Crystal Jade Palace! The Braised Sea Cucumber with Grandma’s Braised Pork Belly ($36) promises a comforting enjoyment, with quality Australian sea cucumber, fork-tender pork belly, and a sticky slow-braised gravy of soy sauce, rock sugar and spices. Needless to say this goes great with a bowl of rice!
Other premium dishes include:
• Steamed XO Scallop Dumpling Wrapped in ‘Marbled’ Skin ($8.80 for 3pcs) — celery, scallops, prawns, and robust homemade XO sauce
• Double-boiled Chicken Soup with Peruvian Ginseng and Sea Whelk ($26/pax) — a fortifying broth rendered from Peruvian ginseng (or maca), and complemented by briny sea whelk
• Sauteed Beef Cubes with Shishito Peppers in Black Pepper Sauce ($36) — satisfyingly tender meat, crispy garlic chips and a luscious, smokey sauce
• Fried Crispy Rice and Orzo Pasta with Prawn and Shrimp ($26) — decent wok hei and al dente grains of orzo pasta tossed over high heat, with a nice sprinkling of crispy sakura ebi and deep-fried rice grains. A fun alternative to the Palace Signature Fried Rice
📍391 Orchard Road, #04-19, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, S238872
#crystaljadesg #crystaljade #sixthsensepr #claypot #porkbelly #sgfood #sgfoodies #singaporeinsiders #insiderfood #sgeats #stfoodtrending #sgfoodtrend #8dayseat #tslmakan #topsgrestaurants #topcitybites #sgfoodshare #9gagnomnom #sgig #vsco #vscocam