Latest #sgbakes Posts
- Have a blessed Sunday 🌹
- Letter “A” Tart Cake 😊
- Launching our new cake design. Call 94300497 to enquire today before it becomes the norms like the unicorn cake. #crystalballcakesg
- How beautiful is this combination of our ever popular fruit tartlets and jello? So magical! ❤️🌈
- 😎Diglett (Pokemon) & Sleeping Beauty & Luigi (Super Mario) themed Cake - Cookie & Cream Cake. Happy Birthday to Hagen, Roslyn & Zander! 🤩
- With the school holidays just around the corner, why not pop by Jia Lei for an afternoon of bonding with your loved ones?
Sign up for their class on June 1st to learn just what goes behind making soft fluffy buns, without all the additives and preservatives that commercial bakeries use. Take this opportunity to be guided by professionals step-by-step during class to learn to pack healthy and delicious meals for your kids to bring for recess ☺. Say no more to sodium-filled junk buns ❌
To reserve your slot on their website, go to www.jialeicookingschool.sg under "Lessons". Book now for a introductory lesson discount of $50 per Blue Jacket class (U.P. $75) while slots are still open! 🖒 (link to Blue Jacket Bread class is in our bio!)
- These colorful pastel balloons are guaranteed to brighten up anyone’s day! Our store is open from 10am-3pm today, feel free to pop by to get your supply of balloons and last minute party needs! We are located at Vibes @ East Coast #01-15 :) For urgent enquiries and requests, give us a call at 66128199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Baked Japanese Cotton Cheesecake (first try!)
Unfortunately the top cracked so badly ("头开花") 😂😂😂
However, the taste was not compromised... It tasted soooo soft, light and fluffy. 🧀
Recipe from @jeannietay using water-bath method.
- Let’s be mermaids! Get in touch with us at email@example.com if you’d like us to be a part of your upcoming celebration ✨ Quick and hassle free bookings can also be placed online at www.sprinkieparties.com!
Top #sgbakes Posts
- Pink Ombré Vanilla topped with White Chocolate shards, macarons, gold flakes and popcorn! |
Did you know we get Vanilla from scraping out of vanilla beans? Not the vanilla extract that comes from bottles! Planning for a party soon? Enquire w us! Natandkcakes.com
- Pandan Coconut Flan Cake - I have been wanting to make a fusion dessert with the Southeast Asia dessert trinity (pandan, coconut, gula melaka) for the longest time.
Flan is honestly quite boring on its own, so I was inspired to make a flan cake after watching recipes from @cooking_tree
The light, custardy flan goes very well with the sponge cake. And I like how the pandan cake soaks up a bit of the gula melaka. I think the cake browned too much though, I’m still getting to know my oven (and maybe reduce the bake time).
Check out my Stories to see the process!
Coconut Flan Layer:
120g condensed milk
200ml coconut milk (simmered with pandan leaves and cooled)
300ml whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
Mix to combine and strain to release any air bubbles.
3 Egg yolks
Beat until slightly thickened.
Pinch of salt
1 tsp Pandan extract
30g Extra virgin coconut oil
Mix well into batter.
75g Cake flour
2g Baking powder
2g Baking soda
Sift and mix gently into batter.
Whip 3 egg whites + 25g sugar until stiff peak, fold in thirds into batter.
Pour a thin layer of gula melaka syrup into 8 inch pan and let harden in fridge. When ready, gently strain flan batter into pan. Gently pour cake batter on top.
Bake (in hot water bath) for 90 minutes in preheated 160 C oven. Let cool and chill in fridge overnight.
#flan #pandancake #homebaker #homebaking #homebaked #desserts #dessertrecipe #cakerecipe #cakeideas #cooking #recipes #wholefoods #thebakefeed #beautifulcuisines #myallrecipes #chefsroll #thekitchn #food52 #foodstyling #saveurmag #foodandwine #burpple #sgfood #singaporehomecooks #sgbakes #bakersofsgp
- Today marks two years I have been sharing my recipes! It’s been a really amazing journey sharing with all of you and I am glad to always give you that simple baking idea and the sense of accomplishment of “Hey I made this!”
I started off baking because I was really stressed out from examinations and today will be of no difference, going back to my roots, but now growing much faster and deeper into the soil with all of your support!
The fruits of trees come last and tremendous growth is needed to reach that stage. However, I am not looking to grow alone. I would like to help all of you in someway or another to push you along through my passion for baking. Sweet returns come from challenging your limitations but we need not do it alone ☺️
Today I am sharing my simple cheesecake bars with no recipe included ( I just mixed things up without measuring this time! ). I am back to preparing for my examinations and will be taking a short couple of weeks off for my exams. .
Nonetheless should you need help to learn you can always count on me! Have a good day all of you and thank you for the support :)
#cheesecake #foodblog #foodblogger #teatime #sgfood #sgeats #homemade #homebaker #instabake #homebaking #foodphotography #sgbakes #cooking #bakingtime #stfoodtrending #sgblog #cake #butter #sgfoodies #burpplesg #singapore #teatime #bakersofsgp #8dayseat #madefromscratch #homemadelovers #sgig #sgfoodblogger
- Braised Pork Belly Bun (Kung Bak Pau 扣肉包) It has been my favourite since young. It consists of a slice of braised pork belly and other condiments between a flat warm steam bread bun. I always enjoy the bun as I love the soft warm fluffy bun. The flavours from the pork belly complement with the crunchy vegetable complement the bun perfectly.
Featuring our home cooked Braised Pork Belly using the recipe from Mediacorp Channel 8 - Ah Gong Can Cook 阿公来做饭 Episode 2. The meat was tender and flavourful. It doesn't use spices like cinnamon. It is suitable for people who prefer non-spices version. I love this to DIY as I can choose the amount of meat and vegetables to go with it.
Catch the recipe from Toggle
- Ruby Chocolate, with its natural berry fruitiness and pink hue, paired with Matcha powder imported from Japan. Preorder online at www.edithpatisserie.com 😊