Latest #seekingthestars Posts
- Obessed!!! I fell in love with this shoot and this couple... What more is there to say??
- it's in the eyes, always the eyes.
- Swimsuit Appreciation Society — Apply for membership
- Like the deserts miss the rain
- Looking back someday 🙈🍭☄️
- she was attracted
by his words
& his smile.
he was attracted
by her soul.
& her scent... Models: Paula&Şevval
Make-Up & Hair: @me1ike.shn (🙌🏼)
Location: Bremerhaven, @kite_buddy
- I’m feeling very melancholy tonight. My anxiety is high and I can’t stop thinking, my stomach hurts, I’m shaky with anticipation for god knows what...all I can say is ugh. 😞 tomorrow is a new day, with new opportunities. That’s when your heartaches begin/ Elvis Presley Video by me
- Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.
- Love is messy and passionate and mundane and powerful all at once.
You can turn a day of tornados into a date day watching Game of Thrones and making stupid dad jokes / picking kid names (not pregnant) in the dark watching lightning.
Life is weird, but good. Very good.
- MY GIRL FORREAAALLLL GRADUATEDD and leaving me to live 2 hrs away.... 😒 Congrats or whateva.
- A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence.
Top #seekingthestars Posts
- For peace and trust can win the day.
- 🌟“if it’s not a hell yes, it’s a no” - we’ve all heard that advice and like most advice, it’s good in some situations and shitty in others⠀⠀
🌟When you’re first starting out, especially in a creative field, most things aren’t going to be hell yes’s. Yet they still have tons of value. I said yes a ton when it came to photography (and pretty much all the things I've learned). I learned what I liked and didn't like and those gigs led to more gigs. I’ve done tons of projects that aren’t "hell yes’s" and have still taught me so much⠀⠀
🌟that advice can be helpful when you’re so busy that you’re no longer inspired, then I’d say get picky. My philosophy is that it will come in waves. I have seasons of more yes’s followed by seasons of more no’s⠀⠀
🌟that’s the fun, tough and interesting thing about life - there is no --> one sentence framework that can guide all your decisions - really that one guide is your gut and it takes time and practice to trust and let’s be honest sometimes the gut is super f’ing quiet ☺️
- my icetea brings all the boys to the yard
- there is beauty in simplicity 🌼
- "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated"
Happy Weekend guys 💛🌼
Model by @queen_dhee
- A big huge thank you to everyone who came out to the @wearecreativemn event yesterday! It was so fun working with you guys. 🙏🏼