Latest #seeaustralia Posts
- Have you ever dreamed of visiting The Great Barrier Reef, but didn’t think it was possible to do it with your little one(s)? .
It’s possible! Me and Laila took an all day excursion to the GBR while visiting Australia. Head over to the link in my bio to read, The Great Barrier Reef with Kids.
- Anzeige| 3/62 🇦🇺
Schon an Tag 2 ging es am späten Nachmittag weiter nach #portmcquarie , wo wir morgens am #flynnbeach bei einer unglaublichen Aussicht auf das Meer frühstücken konnten 😍 Der Platz ist beliebt, viele kommen dort hin und trinken im Auto einen Kaffee oder essen einen Snack und genießen die Aussicht dabei 🌊
Außerdem haben wir dort auch das Koala Krankenhaus besucht 🐨, was völlig auf freiwilligen Basis arbeitet und durch Spender finanziert wird. Dort findest du durch Feuer, Autos oder Tiere verletzte Koalas, die wieder aufgepäppelt werden oder teilweise nie wieder das Krankenhaus aufgrund ihrer Verletzungen verlassen können ☹
Danach sind weiter nach #coffsharbour gefahren, wo wir den Tag bei einem Sonnenuntergang ausklingen lassen haben 🌅
The next day we went to Port Mcquarrie where we had breakfast with an amazing view 😍 a lot of people come to Flynn Beach to have a coffee or snack while enjoying this wonderful beach 🌊
Later we went to the Koala Hospital 🐨 Koalas who get injured by bushfires, car accidents or dog attacks coming to this hospital for recovery. Some of them have to stay because of their heavy injuries ☹
At the end of the day we saw a really beautiful sunset in Coffs Harbour 🌅
📸 🌊🐨 @denniszimmermann_
- The fire burning within is real. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. #kimberleyspirit #2019
Thank you 📸 @saltywings for being there to capture some of my all time favourite moments.
- It’s been a month since I came back home, and I feel so blessed to be live this dream. See how this world is changing not always in a good way, but it’s not too late to make it happen. 🌏 📷 @elorunstheworld
- Been really enjoying these little acoustic breaks in our current set list. Brings a whole new spin to a few tunes and seems to be going down well with the crowds.
Here’s a frame from my GoPro footage taken at last Friday’s gig at 170 Russell Melbourne.
I Just like the misty feel of the stage In this one. Lightning by Our good mate Flea.
@thescreamingjetsofficial @170russellvenue @matonguitars
- Cape Barren Goose
The photos are all important memory I took. ©Apricot Australia
New blog⬇start from Jan 2019
- Our first ever dingo spotting, here in Cape Range National Park.
These guys live here alongside Osprey, Australian Bustards, Kangaroos and a number of small native rodents, all of which we have seen over the past few days.
It was great to see one, just wandering in a field beneath the Cape Range.
- Fox Creek, South Australia
Top #seeaustralia Posts
- Yesterday was an amazing day on so many levels.
The old ‘4am wake up’ is always a challenge tinged with an auro of excitement of what the day may bring!
This was my first dawn shoot at Fraggle / Tomahawk Rock.
l met up with @fotomp and we walked to this beautiful cove with the stars still shining in the west.
We were then treated to a wonderful reverse sunrise and with tide being so low, l was able to shoot in amongst some protected rock pools, as the ocean waves pounded out the back.
Mark and l then collected a couple of garage bags full of plastic debris at the high tide line which made this place even more stunning.
As landscape photographers we can make a difference in the world where we shoot.📷
We can be part of the problem so why not be part of the solution and @take3forthesea next time you are out shooting?
Cheers and thanks for reading🙏🏻👍🏻
- Autumn nights in Rotto are as good as any! 🙌🚁🌊🏝
- After a long day of driving we pulled up for the night just west of Hay. On the first night we saw the one #aussiecreature that Nancy did not want to see 🐍! 😂😂😂 After a long night of checking every nook and cranny for our slippery friend we awoke to the sound of rain on the canvas canopy. I jumped out to cover our stuff with the ute’s awning and after swearing and cursing, not figuring it I out, I looked up and saw this double rainbow appear. I rolled the awning back up, grabbed the camera and tried to find an angle. By the time I set up the rainbow had begun to fade and the two perfect rainbows vanished almost as quickly as the had appeared.
Not a bad start to the ol’ #aussieroadtrip I’d say!
- A new outlook reinvigorates old locations.
I’ve been to Cedar Creek countless of times yet I’ve never climbed a tree to get a better vantage point. 🌲🖼