Latest #scent Posts
- FOCUS ON OILS:
GET UP AND GO - Motivating Kids Blend ($14.95)
(see also our ENERGISE Blend for bigger people). Many essential oils can be really helpful for getting a bit of energy going, so for those days when they just don't want to get out of bed or off the lounge and everything is too hard, a little GET UP AND GO never goes astray - whether they're a small person or an adult.
Citrus oils such as Orange, Grapefruit and Bergamot are perfect uplifting 'Get Moving' oils that will also help with bad moods, while Cedarwood Atlas lifts the spirits and soothes the mind, and can help reduce stress and anxiety when they're still resistant to being removed from the couch or onto their homework.
Our Oils 4 Kids GET UP AND GO blend has a beautiful fresh Citrus scent that is appealing to younger children as well as teenagers, or full grown adult children who need a bit of a kick.
Our Aussie website includes a full checklist of some of the best ways to use our Oils 4 Kids blends around your children - we also pop in a keepable instruction card if you're not familiar with using aromatherapy. Visit our AROMATHERAPY section for more info:
Scent Your Life
* aromatherapy * incense * smudge *
#kids #oilsforkids #oils4kids #children #aromatherapy #essentialoil #essentialoils #natural #scent #fragrance #perfume #wellbeing #calm #relax #stress #ScentYourLife #Aroma_Queen #mum #mumlife #motherhood #instamummy #dailyparenting #mothers #yummymummies #yummymummy
- ✨ Frederic Malle Promise (Al-Waad) ✨ (Eng. below)
Maskülen oryantal ve isyankar, gül öd elma sirkesi ve paçuli yoğun, tokat gibi imza parfümlerden, yalnız love or hate bir iş, sevmeyeni daha çok olabilir. Ben ilk kokladığımda çook çok etkilenmiştim ancak zamanla bana yakışmadığını fark ettim.. Artık kullanabileceğimden biraz daha maskülen ve bir tık daha boğucu gibi. Kalitesi ortada harika bir iş. Kimyası barışana..
(İmajı uyandığı için Omar Borkan Al Gala’nın hakkını teslim etmek lazım..)
Promise is a signature-worthy fragrance, which behaves masculine, oriental and rebellious, full of rose oud apple vinegar and patchouli. But it’s kinda love or hate frag, there might be more haters than lovers. I had been sooo so impressed but when I used to wear frequently I noticed it doesn’t love me back anymore. A tiny lil’ bit more masculine and suffocating that I could pull off. Great job with high quality. For those who works well with their chemistry.
(Credit to Omar Borkan Al Gala)
- Inspired by Lush, DE-LUXE is a natural perfume that contains benzoin, black pepper, cardamom, coriander, galbanum, lemon, myrrh, olibanum, oud, rose, saffron, sandalwood, and tuberose. This fragrance is certified vegan and cruelty-free, available in either organic cane alcohol or organic jojoba oil.
Serving suggestion: apply to skin, listen to your favorite records, write terrible poetry – maybe smoke a cigarette – and smash lips with someone all night long.
- ✨ Elie Saab Le Parfum EDP ✨
Portakal çiçeğinin bal ve ıhlamurla baharı kutsaması. Güzel bir gelin gibi...
Saflık, katıksız mutluluk ve huzur.. GÜZEL HAVALAR
Beni bu güzel havalar mahvetti,
Böyle havada istifa ettim
Tütüne böyle havada alıştım,
Böyle havada aşık oldum;
Eve ekmekle tuz götürmeyi
Böyle havalarda unuttum;
Şiir yazma hastalığım
Hep böyle havalarda nüksetti;
Beni bu güzel havalar mahvetti.
Orhan VELİ —
Blessing of spring-y orange blossom, honey and linden. Such a beautiful bride...
Purity, happiness and peace... GOOD WEATHER
This good weather ruined me,
I resigned in such a weather
From my government job.
I got used to tobacco in such a weather,
I fell in love in such a weather;
I forgot to take home bread and salt
In such a weather;
My disease of writing poems
Recurred in such a weather;
This good weather ruined me.
- Come visit us at the Volusia Mall in Daytona Beach Florida for the hottest & most exclusive designer Cologne/Perfume.
Located near Macy’s and Auntie Anne’s.
- Hanging it up for the long weekend to go make some memories! 🇺🇸
- Jolie découverte d’une très belle marque de parfums NOEME crée par @majdabekkali
Top #scent Posts
- How and where to apply fragrance in your skin cannot be over emphasied... It's not just about buying a fragrance but the application which gives a long lasting effect🙂🙂. Here are the list of ways you can apply and enjoy your Fragrance.
1.Hold fragrance away from your body. You will want to be at least 5-7 inches away from your chest/body.
2.Spray perfume onto your "pulse points." These points are places where blood vessels are close to the skin.
3.Use targeted sprays. Rather than walking through a cloud of perfume mist, direct the spray exactly at the "pulse points." 4.Dab your perfume on. If your perfume is not a spray type, you can always use your hands to add the perfume onto a "pulse point." 5.Let your "pulse point" dry without rubbing it.Keep your clothes off until the area is dry. Try and wait at least ten minutes.
6.Try not to overdo it with the perfume. A little bit goes a long way when it comes to perfume.
7.Comb perfume through your hair. Fragrances latch onto fibers, so your hair is a great place to smell good for long periods of time.
8.Dab some perfume behind your ears. Veins are very close to your skin in this "pulse point." Put a small amount of perfume on the edge of your fingertips, and dab it behind your ears.
Cont in the next post. TGIF WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
- Keep the whip FICE Fresh with the Master Logo Air Freshener In Vanilla.
Available for $4.00 at Both Boutiques as well as online at FICEgallery.com
- It’s here: Paris – Riviera, the new Les Eaux de CHANEL! In the same vein as the previous Eaux releases, Riviera isn’t an overly complicated composition – I get sunbaked orange blossom with the faintest hint of indole, profusely zesty orange peel, and utterly delectable vanillic benzoin – it is though beautiful in its simplicity. I was fortunate enough to score a bottle before next month’s official release and am besotted by its brightness, especially layered atop Bois des Îles. A fitting addition to the Les Eaux collection, Riviera is a limited edition release available only until May 2020. Who is adding it to their must-try list?
- New post on the blog about my fragrant escapades in Berlin! (Link in bio ⇡) Stay tuned for photos from my recent perfume adventures in Paris!