Latest #savethemanuals Posts
- Happy New Year! ❄🎉🥂🖤
- My #bestnine2018 thank you everyone for sharing in my passion for all that is being a car enthusiast. Excited for what I will stumble upon in 2019. 😊
- Taught my nephew how to drive a manual gearbox today...pretty much the perfect way to spend New Year’s Eve.
- Welp the last day of 2018 is here, Id like to thank all of you for being with me on this journey, 2018 was the year that i really started getting into photography and strive to become better in every way shape and form, ive met people that have encouraged me and keep me passionate about everything i do, even met some that i look up to and became friends with them, and im glad that 2018 has brought me all of these opportunities and friendships, for they have made me the person i am today, i love every single one of you and i cant wait to see what 2019 has in store for me!
- Lindsay bought a new camera.
- Sending it into 2019 like... (MAX VOLUME!)
Happy New Year everyone! 🥳 #s4dventure
- @joaomenesesphotography you absolutely nailed it. That session in the Serra de Montenunto was exceptional. Keep up the great work, for sure you already have a very special place in the car photography world! Thanks so much, João!
- Young and very talented. @pedroestevesft . Awesome to see people living up to their passion with every cell of their body. Very happy to have received the work from autodidact photographer and car lover @pedroestevesft . Thank you, keep up the good work and spirit!
- NEW ARRIVAL: 2008 Porsche 911 (997) Turbo w/ 6-Speed manual and ONLY 36k miles!! Carrera White over Sea Blue Full Leather, clean CARFAX, original paint. •
All photos, details and walk-around video available through link in bio. Financing available up to 120 months, warranty available, all trades accepted.
- Happy New Years Eve ! 🎉
Featuring Bo the Chocolate Lab 🙃
- All vipers or viperidae are venomous, but can choose whether or not to release venom during a bite. This venom injection usually happens when you see stryker in the tach 😁 #savethemanuals
- 2018 was a year of big changes, with almost all seeming to revolve around Porsches 🤔2019 will be a busy/exciting year with the 992 and Taycan launches. Hope you tag along for the ride. Happy New Year!