Latest #sanjosesharks Posts
- Where does Timo Meier rank among the 2019 RFA class?
For more like this follow @talkinghockey
Timo Meier is good at hockey. He had a major breakout season and is one of the least talked about RFAs coming up this summer. Can easily see a deal coming to him around the Nylander price range.
What helped fuel Meiers breakout was a combination of an improved sharks team, self improvement from Meier, more minutes at even strength and the PP, and possibly the second most important thing after self improvement which was the Erik Karlsson deal. When they were on the ice together Meiers production increased by over 12% compared to when Karlsson was off which is a major variance, showing the chemistry they had, and the benefits of the second best offensive dman being added to a team.
- Fun Fact Friday:
So I’ll share a couple fun facts about me.
1. I’m a die hard San Jose Sharks fan 🦈
2. I cuss a lot! Like a lot a lot!
3. I want to live in a van and travel the world or without the van and travel the world
4. I have 2 tattoos, one on my hip and one one my foot & I plan to get a lot more but I just can’t make my mind up on what I want next
5. I have a lot of anxiety
6. I love all kinds of music! 🎶
Reggae, Indian, Dance/ dub, pop, rap, country, Mexican, ect...
7. I could hike for miles and miles but running long distance sounds so boring! 🧗♀️
8. I don’t believe in god, I am baptized Lutheran and went to church a lot of my childhood with my grandma, but I just don’t believe in it. I believe in the spiritual world, one practice that really interests me is Ayurveda, I’m only just learning about it but I love it.
9. I overthink everything! Over analyzing is the root of my anxiety & in moments like this I cannot get out of my head, which is why I worry 24/7 what others think of me.
10. I love to organize and build/ create things. For example growing up I would always organize all my legos and then build my structure. 🏗🏢 I am the same way now. Just with my cabinets, fridge, pens, laundry ect. It all has to be organized.
#funfriday #sanjosesharks #gettingorganized #nobodyisperfect #struggleisreal #furmom #workoutfromhome #easyfitness #anxietyawareness #overwhelmed #overthinking #reggaemusic #indianmusic #vanlifedreams #vanlifeusa #hikepa #hikingtrails #ayurveda #ayurvedalife #relaxingmusic #mindfuleating #spiritualguidance #spiritual #spiritualtattoo #tattoogirls #athomefitness #athomeworkouts #quickworkouts #doshas #vata
- I haven’t been the same since our boys lost in the WCF. I tried eating all my favorite foods since then and it just tastes ‘meh’ right now. I really thought this was the year. After winning game 7 against VGK in that fashion I didn’t think anything could stop ‘em. Ugh, they just got banged up and outplayed in the end. I still don’t think they played to their full potential this season. Probably the best offense in Sharks history. Well, the paint-the-ice event was kind of cathartic. Rehashing my favorite memories this season while painting a piece was just what I needed. It was a great season. I’ll leave it at that.
- Well I'm finally over it (well probably until game 1 finals lol) so many heart attack ,staying up late and especially #goodtimes seeing and rooting for my #sanjosesharks I can't wait to see #sharks go after the cup and #turnupinteal 🦈👏😍
- Vintage Sharks snaps 🔥
Package deal: $20 local or $27 shipped for both
- Sharks promo jersey
Size Medium (Hockey baggy fit)
Price $25 local or $30 shipped
- LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME 🙀@lissette_hdz 2 sessions in and we have phenomenal results. When stylists say you can’t do it in one time trust us. We know hair. And how far it can be pushed. Lissette is a beautiful soul who trusted in me and my work. And I’m so glad she did ❤️
- Over 5,000 potential names were submitted by mail for the new team. While the first-place finisher was "Blades", the Gunds were concerned about the name's potentially negative association with weapons, and went with the runner-up, "Sharks." #art #ebart #painting #woodworking #sanjosesharks #sharks #nhl
- May 24, 2011: Ryan Kesler scores with under 20 seconds left in the third period to send the game to OT & Kevin Bieska scores on a knuckle-puck in double OT to win Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals for Vancouver over San Jose giving the Canucks a 4-1 series win (🎥 via CBC)
- Esta época es PERFECTA para una Enzymotherapy cero frizz y no preocuparse por la lluvia.
Nos vino una clienta hacerse una Enzymotherapy Liso en un CABELLO MEDIO con RESIDUOS DE Tinturacion, como ustedes pueden ver el cabello quedó reparado y con un brillo espectacular, y sin lo pudieran tocar con una suavidad increíble, AHORA NO SE PREOCUPA POR LA HUMEDAD DE ESTA EPOCA, trabajamos servicio personalizado y con cita! Tel 2280 8648
PRECIOS EN PROMO
Cortó 80mil ahora 68mil
Mediado 95mil ahora 80mil
Medio largo 110mil ahora 95mil
Largo 140mil ahora 120mil
Largo y medio 160mil 135mil
Extra largo 175mil ahora 150mil
Con enzimas proteicas y ácido tanico, deja los cabellos más lisos activados por el calor, dándole reestructuracion molecular que se llama Molecular Enzumo-Proteica.
Las enzimas son responsables de la rapidez, eficacia, brillo, duración y resistencia del cabello son las responsables de la reparación de cada célula del cabello.
También tiene Alfa lupaline: protector del ADN, Lupin Oil: rico en carolinas y vitamina E, Bio-Kp: estimula la producción de colágeno, Aceite de aguacate :antioxidante.
Pregunte por nuestros 4 tratamientos de Enzymotherapia. #belmakosmetik #tecnostyle #wella #wellacr #wellacare #costarica #costarica🇨🇷 #costaricacool #costaricagram #costarica #costaricapuravida #costarican #sanjosecity #sanjosesharks #alajuela #herediacr #alajuelacr #cartago #CARTAGOCr #puravida #Enzymotherapy #cabelos #cabelo #liso #cabeloliso #artistsoninstagram #instacool #instafashion #instalike #instagood #instafollow
Top #sanjosesharks Posts
- “Weeee! I’m flying!” -Riley while catching a little air 🏂
Alright, so I can totally understand the ski bum life. It’s been snowing like crazy here since Monday so Riley and I have been spending the week @breckenridgemtn ! We pretty much put everything on the back burner this week because priorities, man! It’s amazing out there!! 🤣 Since Riley is homeschooled year round and never gets a “spring break” and so on, I’m totally okay with us spending everyday on the mountain this week. And if you didn’t hear, Breck has extended their season to June 9th! After this weekend, they will be open for 2 more weekends (weekdays will be closed) so get out there and enjoy this new snowfall we’ve been blessed with 🙌 #thevaliantlife #sponsoredbyepic #epicbynature
- Couture has been on FIRE🔥🦈