Latest #sanfranciscosunset Posts
- Y'all wanna take advantage of this gorgeous weather? I'm available for portraits golden hour around 7pm most weekdays and nearly all day most weekends! My website has prices and availability info. Reach out and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Headshots | Special Celebration Portraits
Artistic Portraits | Professional Portraits
Portraits for social media/LinkedIn/to share/prints/your website/whatever other needs, let's talk
Variation of this up for prints on my site
[Link in bio]--> Prints | Booking
#Konstantinbphoto #bayareaphotographer #dublinca #streetscene #springvibes
- Beautiful sunset last weekend at the beach San Francisco!
- Fairytale pinks at Crissy Field 😍. Taken with my Fuji XT-2 and the 18-55mm.
- 03.10.19 //Noe Valley, San Francisco, CA // 7:13 pm
- Storms can provide a chance for an incredible sunset or a total dud. I got lucky this winter at Crissy Field with cotton candy colors and baby blues. From here you can see Alcatraz to the right and the container ships passing through to the port. Taken with the Fuji XT-2 and the 18-55m lens at 18mm. See my previous post for another stormy ⛈ sunset 🌅 😎.
- Last night’s glorious sunset
- Better late than never, right?
I was too busy to stop and truly enjoy. After my last photo, the sky became more and more beautiful. Maybe the best San Francisco sunset in a while. Hours of WOW! I hope there are a lot of photos from everyone. 😁