Latest #salty Posts
- I’ve never been this upset about someone I don’t know, I’ve supported him for years🙄 I’m so sick of being disappointed in others when I put my faith into what they are doing and I get shit in return and ((not to sound like a “Karen”)) not get what you paid for!😞 I’m going to be deleting Damien’s book post because it sure as hell not what I paid for! I paid $85 for someone’s Instagram and it didn’t even come with everything so yeah I knew this was gonna be half assed when he came out with High Magick it was a bunch of babbling horseshit, I hope people wake up and spit out the kool aid because the hero worship over this book and High Magick give me culty vibes!!☕️ #book #disappointment #disheartened #tea #salty #wasteofmoney #damienechols #nothanks #peaceout #highmagick #livingferociously #kickstarter
- Every face of every person is different and interesting in its own unique way and that is so interesting to me to photograph.
- You all knew her as kitchen bitch but Kinzy has officially worked her way up to bar bitch and we couldn't be happier!!! She may look sweet but like our other bartender Matty, she had no problem putting your manhood in a sling so be careful if you see them together. Her drinks will knock you on your ass if her personality doesn't do it first! 🖤😍🍣 #pockets #meetourbartenders #capegirardeau #salty #doubletrouble @thesushiaddictedboymom
- Are you salty🧂 right now?
Man, you are so salty right now! A phrase that in our society has a negative connotation. I want to share some thoughts I have been having on this lately.
God has been speaking to me so much through the beatitudes lately. There is so much wrapped up in those verses in Matthew, it’s taken me days to get through it.
I spent some time on verse 13 where it talks about being the salt of the earth. It reminded me of my days doing missionary work in Nicaragua, their “mission verses” were these from Matthew.
Now often times being too salty can mean that you are mad about something or that you are sour from the outcome of something. But the meaning is so much different here.
I love that Jesus calls us to be the salt of the earth. Back then, salt was used much like a refrigerator is used now, to preserve food. They didn’t have electricity or cold storage to keep things good for longer. But salt was also used to season foods and make it taste better.
I love the illustration that is painted here, that in this broken, depraved, and rotting world, Jesus calls us to be the salt that preserves, protects, and spices up.
I am so challenged by this because I feel that it is so easy to get wrapped up in the mundane, or to be just like everyone else around. But Jesus’s call here is to be different. To preserve His truth, to pour out His Love to the world. And to be extra salty so that Jesus can do His best work on earth through your saltiness.
I think we should all be a little more salty, not with negativity, but just in a way that brings hope, peace, and love to those around us.
13 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. - Matthew 5:13
What makes you salty? Love hearing your thoughts!
- Hello new Salty 🌊 Mama’s and Sista’s 🏝 welcome, please feel free to send me a DM and I will make a Salty Meme for you, or if you need to get something off your chest I can make an anonymous post on your behalf. Also feel free to click the link in our bio to browse our cheeky range of keep cups, car stickers and SaltyMamaVille Meditations downloads.
Our aim is to support Mama’s with their choices via our products.
Tag a Mama who needs one of these!! .
#normalizebreastfeeding #keepcups #normalisenightwaking #normalisebreastfeeding #salty #salty_mama_aus
Top #salty Posts