Latest #salesforce Posts
- Another happy client here at The Roy-Miller Team! Congratulations DeVon on your new house. It was such a pleasure working with you. #closing #happyclient
- I have a Spanish presentation today. Pray for me
- If you’re new to #Pardot, chances are that you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to find all the information you need to get started.
One incredibly valuable resource is the Pardot Office Hours, scheduled by #Salesforce.
During Office Hours, you can learn best practices, uncover new features and understand how other organizations are using Pardot to manage their marketing automation needs.
Simply click on the link in my bio and you can get access the full article and all the resources listed.
#trailhead #trailblazer #training #tutorial #new #newfeature #releases #technology #crm #cloud #learn #learning
- Using the power of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud your business can reach customers across all of your digital advertising platforms with customized and timely messages. Get started with the world's #1 CRM platform today (876) 562-7934 / firstname.lastname@example.org -
#Salesforce #Cloud #Marketing #CRMmetry
- Sales Lead Capture Tool
Capture more Leads from your website and ensure high conversion rates. With Leads Builder for CRM, capture Leads info from Web forms, WordPress Users and WooCommerce checkout into Salesforce, Zoho CRM, Freshsales, SuiteCRM, JoForce CRM & Vtiger CRM.
With automated salesman assignment, you can contact your Lead periodically and improve your ROI with ease.
Know more in Leads Builder for CRM page 👉 http://smackcoders.com/wp-leads-builder-any-crm-pro.html
#WordPress #CRM #leadcapture #webforms #zohocrm #salesforce #freshsales #vtigercrm #suitecrm #wordpresswebsite #wordpresstocrm
- Analyze this 24/7, competition is fierce.
- People are often puzzled and maybe even annoyed by my consistent posts regarding the dangers of giving untrained and unqualified people access to #Salesforce System Administrator permissions. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The message I’ve been communicating is coming from a perspective of trying to PROTECT YOU...whether you are the business leader in the organization that has unqualified Admins or the overly ambitious person who thinks they are a Salesforce Admin yet they are an inexperienced rookie. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The dangers are serious and often irreversible and the impact is often across the entire organization.
The screenshot below is just one tiny example of the dangers I’m speaking of.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It was posted by someone who is clearly a Salesforce Admin, who did not follow appropriate standard protocols to configure their work in a sandbox and perform testing there, obtain sign off and then create a change set to move their configuration into production. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This is clearly also an organization that does not even have the safety net of a backup tool to systematically make a backup of the configuration so that having an “undo” feature is available.
My heart goes out to this person...and all of their colleagues at work, because the issue highlighted here impacts the entire organization.
- É possível aumentar minhas vendas sem envolver pessoas e máquinas? Sim, mas como? Através do mapeamento e reprojeto dos seus processos de vendas. Quer saber mais? Entre em contato que faremos uma visita sem compromisso. Bom dia a todos !!