Latest #running Posts
- A 2 min 30 sec PR isn’t a huge deal. .
Except it is to me. I fought hard for every second of that 2 min 30 sec. I fought through 16 mph winds for entire miles at a time and hill after hill that day. I fought not to lose my shit when I had to take a combined 8 weeks off of running completely last year due to various health reasons. I fought through multiple rehab (some pretty painful) appointments week after week at the chiro’s office waiting for him to clear me to run. I fought through my frustrations/self-doubt as I restarted running and was able to only run 3 miles at a time at a 11-13 min/mile pace (<- there is nothing wrong with these paces, it just wasn’t what my body was used to at the time). I fought for the last 5 months to get my body back to at least pre-injury fitness. .
I fought for every second of that 2 min and 30 sec PR. .
#running #womensrunningcommunity #oisellevolee #oisellevoleenesd #yogirunner #flylikearunnerflowlikeayogi #run4prs #teamrun4prs #run4prsathlete #ashleyrunsnebraska #yogirunner #halfmarathontraining #fiercefriday
- Diversos talentos da VS Canoas estiveram participando da Poa Day Run, no último domingo. Dois atletas, em especial, tiveram resultados excelentes. Em sua quarta participação na temporada 2019, Sabrina Pereira subiu ao pódio pela terceira vez ao conquistar o primeiro lugar, em sua categoria, na prova de 10km, com a marca de 45min10s. Foi seu recorde pessoal nesta distância.
Já o jovem Leonardo Trindade somou seu segundo pódio em três participações no ano. Ele ficou com a segunda colocação na prova de 3km, com a marca de 12min17s. O ano promete para essas duas feras da corrida de rua!
#VScanoas #CanoasRS #running #run #poadayrun #corridaderua #10k #3k #recordes
- for those asking if I ever hit legs 🙄 // don’t have the biggest legs, but I promise y’all imma get them diced up 🙌 everything I’m wearing by @winnerscollective
- ¿Aún no conoces los beneficios de las sentadillas?
Están consideradas como unos de los mejores ejercicios para desarrollar la musculatura. Logran fortalecer los tendones y ligamentos de la piernas.
Al realizar este movimiento activas los cuádriceps, aductores, glúteos, femorale, pantorrillas y la parte baja de la espalda.
Still do not know the benefits of squats?
They are considered as one of the best exercises to develop the musculature. They manage to strengthen the tendons and ligaments of the legs.
When performing this movement, activate the quadriceps, adductors, buttocks, femorale, calves and the lower back.
#sports #women #man #coach #coaching #morningrun #run #runner #running #runninggirl #nikeplus #triathlon #runnersworld #fitness #fitnessgirl
Top #running Posts
- Beautiful early morning run today on the Truckee River in Squaw Valley. Continued testing in the new @hokaoneone Clifton 6s and feeling just as good as the 5s so far. Many more runs to come in these.
- Happy Friday Peeeps!!!
Most of us today tend to forget about our weekly routines when the weekend comes along and tend to loose control of ourselves 🍔 🍕 🍷
... it’s ok to enjoy once in a while as long as we make smart food choices and moderate our portions throughout the week.
Our body is a temple, let’s take care of it!
I’m a true believer that we are what we eat!!!
So, if you are going out tonight and enjoy a drink 🍸 (in moderation of course) remember to hydrate yourself with enough water 💦 throughout the day, eat three high protein 💪🏽 meals along with veggies 🥦 and have a low carb, low fat day 😬