Latest #rspca Posts
- Hi friends! 🐶 🐈 My Mumma is taking me on a super fun walk in May called the Million Paws Walk organises by the RSPCA 🐾 I am so excited, because not only is it a fun day out with Mumma, it also helps raise funds for mistreated, abandoned and abused animals 💴 So, please if you could CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO and donate what you can for us, you would really help make the lives of our friends who are unfortunately not as lucky as us to have been treated with love a respect in our lives 💖 Every dollar counts, and Mumma, my brother Monty and I would be forever grateful for the support 🐶 https://www.millionpawswalk.com.au/fundraisers/profile/view/emmahyson @rspcamillionpawswalk @rspcaaustralia #rspca #millionpawswalk #donate #animals #love #support #dogsofinstagram #friends #chihuahuasofinstagram #chi
- 16 🐇: Helping mum mow the lawn
- I slept in this one spot from 11am til 4.30pm yesterday. I made sure Dad knew that I was awake
- Thank You ever so much Mr. Henry Jordon for feeding and watering this poor darling until we were able to rescue her❤️❤️❤️
From what we know, she was at a residence who themselves could only just about look after their person. She was fed only when there was food available…
For the last 36 hours she has been with us…
Not even starvation could stop her from smiling.😍
Her tummy is so shrunk from lack of food, she is only able to eat tablespoon size meals at a time. (Little, but often is good). She is in no form a young lady, and far, far out of the woods. However, she surely has survived that horrendous ordeal and we are really hoping for a very positive outcome.
Naresh, not too long ago changed her towel and boy does she love something soft to lay on. She bundles it up and curls herself in the tightest ball. ❤️
Would like to take this time to say a Tremendous Thank You also to Sandals Barbados for always ensuring we have tall stacks of towels at hand. Much appreciated!
Anyone willing to donate a few can of wet food would also be appreciated.❤️ Thank you much.
#adoptdontshop #rspca #barbados #shelter #helpinganimals #animallovers #dogsofinstagram #rescuedogsofinstagram #savinglives #dailydog #k9 #thankyou #donation #kindness #compassion #help #caribbean #dailywoof
- For the generations to come,
and the generations before.
We will remember the ones who sacrificed,
Those on 2 legs, and those on 4.
- GRACE’S NEW BEGINNING 💙 Grace was chained-up in her owner’s backyard in Whyalla and neglected to the point where she was became seriously underweight (swipe to see a before photo). She was unsocialised, untrained and in poor health before she was surrendered to RSPCA South Australia earlier this year.
After months of love, care and rehabilitation, Grace was adopted by Darielle and welcomed with open arms into her new forever home. She now resides in the Adelaide Hills where she has 60 acres to run around in the paddock with the family’s Border Collie, Cosmo.
“It’s amazing to me that a dog which has been so neglected can love people as much as she does and still be as trusting. She’s a really sweet dog,” her new mum Darielle says.
It’s only thanks to funding from our supporters that we’re able to investigate animal cruelty and rehabilitate and adopt out animals like Grace to loving families.
Please help us to continue to save lives and join us on May 19th in the walk to fight animal cruelty: www.millionpawswalk.com.au
#rspca #rspcawhyalla #millionpawswalk2019 #happytails #greatdane #greatdanesofinstagram #greatdanelovers #dogsofadelaide #adelaidedogs #petsofadelaide #adelaide #adelaidehills #southaustralia #sagreat
- Spending a day working at #rspca but sadly in office and no doggos to be seen just yet. Got the #masters back for our new single and am pretty nervous and excited to be sharing it with you soon! We have #bandpractice this afternoon and I have some #new #maybenotshit #songs to work on. Will keep y’all posted but also might be hanging in a #hole awhoooooo 🧠🕰🤯
- 😍Anyone lost a ferret?!! This little guy is hilarious - we’ve never seen such a chilled out ferret or an animal so good at making himself at home!! 🙈🙊 Geronimo (his current Putney name), is a bit of a comedian and he likes to make sure we know he’s definitely a boy by *ahem* constantly airing his bits 🤦♀️😐🙄Someone must be missing him! 😂 He was found in a garden in Catford on bank holiday Monday and we’ve not had any luck on the usual missing pets websites or from the posters up in the area. Sadly, like most pet ferrets, he’s not microchipped 😔 But he is very, very comfy where he is right now. 😉👏👍 RSPCA will rehome him if he is not claimed. ❤️ #ferret #ferretsofinstagram #ferretsrule #ferrets #rspca #rspcarescue #petferret #lad #animalhospitallife #animalhospital