Latest #rottielife Posts
- Atlas: I am the mighty hunter! I am the embodiment of violence!
Me: Dude, you’re wearing a harness that says “Pet me”.
Atlas: I am the ultimate predator of nature! I am the master of camouflage! I stalk my prey and then exact an unyielding rain of fury upon them; feeding on their lifeless carcasses for sustenance as the ultimate tribute to survival.
Me: You were literally sitting at my feet whining this morning when I opened the fridge and discovered we ran out of whipped cream. Also, you’re just standing there peeing in some large, decorative grass.
Atlas: My keen, raptor vision spies my unsuspecting prey...
Atlas: Eeeeeeee! It’s the geese! Hi, geese! I haven’t seen you for so long!
Goose: Hey, fatty! Good to see you again!
Atlas: I see your baby geese have grown!
Goose: Yeah! They are so big and happy! I see you’re still carrying that dead weight around.
Atlas: Yeah! He brings me with him to work every day!
#rottweiler #rottielife #dogsofinstagram #AtlasHugged #LifeWithDogs
- Since it’s a rainy and humid day here, I’m gonna hang out on the bed 🛏 in the AC 🌬and take a nap, dreaming of chasing things and make lil barking noises in my sleep🐾
- I’m always on the lookout for my humans! 👀🕵🏻♂️
- Today I up woke very late...😴
Yesterday my cousin came, she's going to spend a few days with us, and we were playing until very late.
She is called Pinsa, she is an Argentine Dogo, she is 11 years old and she is as strong as fun!! 💪🥳
It's going to be great days!! 👏
Avui m'he llevat molt tard...😴
Ahir va venir la meva cosina, ha vingut a passar uns dies amb nosaltres, i vam estar jugant fins molt tard.
Ella es diu Pinsa, és un Dogo Argentí, té 11 anys i tot el que té de forta ho té de divertida!! 💪🥳
Seràn uns dies genials!! 👏
- Why can't my parents just stay home all day?
- We had the most fun with hooman's niece for the past 17 days 🥰🥰. She's the best kid ever, never afraid of anything, she helped to walk us whenever hooman was busy, fill our water dispenser, and just rubbing and petting us the whole time whenever she was watching Netflix 💕💕. Although, she was hogging hoomans so much until we had to make some noise out of jealousy 😆😆, but we love having her around. She went back today and the house suddenly seem too quiet and empty 😢😢. Come back soon, Lila 🤗🤗
Top #rottielife Posts