Latest #rockstarguitar Posts
- Playing the same things over and over? Losing motivation? Frustrated by wasting time in a YouTube black hole? Getting lost at the first mention of a “flat 3”?
Gain new insight into your playing and improve your confidence with my premium course ‘Guitar Rut Busters: Essential Theory’. With lifetime access to over 3 hours of video lessons and a comprehensive PDF course manual, this course really is all you need to really level up your theory game. You can now enroll RISK-FREE from as little as $39 with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Find out more and see what students have to say about the course with the link in my bio 👍🏻🙏🏻
- Perfect song for the senario... playing out door gig and the bugs r driving u nuts .. “Somebody Save Me” 80’s fun stuff .
- The last band that should be dead is @chiodos. You guys have the power to single-handedly revive them whether you realize it or not. You know what @chiodos needs? A lead guitarist that has the creative capacity to not only help @badxchannels breathe life back into the band but accent him musically as well. Whenever a band has a revolving door of artists it makes it hard not only to vibe but to solidify a vision for the future. Listen to the entire discography... it’s relatively easy to see where the band could go if the lineup solidifies.
- Wrapping this one up later this week👍🏻
- So this may not have been the obvious choice when I said I was going to do some Van Halen, but coming off a hectic finals week I needed to cover something short and sweet! Who knows the song??? (Hint: It’s not on the album you see hanging on my wall. ) While I didn’t do the switch trick at the end, I still had fun with the tapping and the crazy bends!! And thanks for the well wishes. I made it through finals week and will enjoy a few weeks of down time before summer semester starts up. :)
- I would always recommend going beyond simple box patterns or dots on fretboards and actually understand what makes up that pentatonic scale that you’ve learnt. This might help you. Here are the five intervals that make up the minor pentatonic scale, and the horizontal distances (up one string) from one note to the next. ALWAYS learn scales on one string. It’s definitely one of my top tips in my Essential Theory video course. You can now enroll for as little as $39 with the link in my bio. Go and check it out! 👍🏻🙏🏻
- Hit 1k followers! So here’s a picture worthy of a few more. 🤘🏻😝
Top #rockstarguitar Posts