Latest #ripped Posts
- We are family shout out to my brother partner and most Importantly Friend there isn’t enough I can say about this man right here for those of you who know him you already know. I want to say good luck on him 24hr ruck run this weekend he has been putting in mad hours to train for this. We don’t do these things cause ppl make up we do it to push ourselves and test our limits as for me I start my row of comps we have been working our asses off for this and Appreciate all of our clients and family and friends for all of the support you guys are what push us. I know him and myself we will be giving you all we got and making you guys proud to say this is your home here at Fitness Factor. Thank all of you guys there will be new trophies to add to the collection when you come back🏆🏆
- It may look odd, but it's the only way I know how to stretch my chest after a chest workout!
- 24 hour fast + glycogen + gravity bean = #chung
- 💥THE TRUTH ABOUT FISH OIL💥 by @fastandswole
So is fish oil worth your money to buy? Or simply a waste of time?
Fish oil has long been touted as one of the best supplements to promote a healthy heart. -
There is a ton of research on fish oil, but it is still not clear if there is a benefit to heart health or not.
A recent meta-analysis looked at 10 large randomized clinical trials with at least 500 participants that had a duration of a at least 1 year. The meta-analysis found that "omega-3 fatty acids had no significant association with fatal or nonfatal coronary heart disease or any major vascular events. It provides no support for current recommendations for the use of such supplements in people with a history of coronary heart disease."
But Fish oils are a cheap supplement that helps to solve another common problem.
Most individuals fail to get the recommended ratio of omega 3 and
6 fatty acids. Omega 3’s and 6’s are essential fatty acids that our
body can’t produce on its own, so we need to get them from our
We eat plenty of red meat, and eggs (high in omega 6’s) but fail to eat enough fish (high in omega 3’s) which creates an imbalance in our essential fatty acid intake. By getting an even ratio of omega 3 to 6 fatty acids we can reduce our risk of plaque buildup and improve our blood vessels health.
Research is still ongoing, but fish oil may help to decrease inflammation and limit muscle soreness. Fish oil has also been show to reduce triglyceride levels as well. By supplementing with fish oil, it can help us achieve our optimal omega 3 and 6 fatty acid intake. If you already eat plenty of fish and a variety of foods, then you may not need supplementation.
But what should I buy?
A reputable fish oil supplement that has at least 1g of fish oil with a minimum of
250mg from EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Krill oil
will work as well.
Know anyone struggling to lose fat? Send them here.
Want to find out the best approach for you to get in the best shape of your life?
Apply for a one-on-one coaching call with me here ➡️ @fastandswole
- Felt strong today till this set possible small tear in my calf while pressing this uhhumm 26 plates.. 😉 but I was smart listened to my body and racked the weight right away. Something definitely feels off in my calf so will see in a few days #hopingforthebest
- Healthy weight, healthier heart. Finally feeling like my old self again. Now the fire to grow has never been brighter👊🏼💪🏼
Top #ripped Posts
- Seriously though....☹️
- Wenn du eine Erinnerung von vor einem Jahr von deiner alten Form von Facebook bekommst
Einerseits stolz andererseits traurig
Wollte eigentlich dieses Jahr einen draufsetzen, jedoch sind meine Handgelenke einer anderen Meinung 😂
Egal - jetzt kann ich es einfach nur mit Humor nehmen
Und weitergehen ——
Genießt den Sonnenuntergang 🌅