Latest #retrocommunity Posts
- Rainbow Six sealed, 1999
- This was a fun clean with awesome results! Check my IGTV to watch me solve a problem with my GBA SP AGS-101 I got at the same Garage Sale! I've been expanding my types and styles of posts here on Instagram, so let me know what you think!
- Why, it looks like the gang's all here!
- 👉Here is another photo that shows a part of my PC and Video Games and Merchandising Collection (Figures, DVDs, Games, Cups, Shirts, Caps etc.)!👈
👉Hier ein weiteres Foto, dass ein Teil meiner PC-& Videospiele und Merchandising-Sammlung (Spiele, Figuren, DVDs, Tassen, T-Shirts, Mützen etc.) zeigt!👈
👾 #cometmatti #videogames #videospiele #sega #nintendo #playstation #xbox #twitch #wiiu #community #retrogamer #retrogames #retrostyle #retrogaming #retrocommunity #oldschoolgamer #megadrive #oldschoolgames #Knuckles #sonic #love #follow #movie #bestpictures #photooftheday #games #Hedgehog #igel
- So this morning I picked up this beautiful haul and I have to admit, it’s probably been the most epic pick up I’ve made since I started collecting, but more importantly, I would like to thank @wiwy7 who entrusted me to take care of his OG collection of games. Thank you very much my dude, your games found a good home 🙏🏻 #retro #retrocommunity #retrocollective #snes #gameboy
Top #retrocommunity Posts
- Chun-Li is one of my all-time favorite video game characters, and Street Fighter II Turbo is my favorite game in the series 👊 Chun-Li has inspired me to keep going when I feel down and out. Do you have a video game character that inspires you? #motivationmonday
From the day preparing for the bar exam began, I have felt behind. Some days have been really productive...but other days when my scores have been not-so-great, I’ve felt negative and pessimistic. But then I thought about some inspirational characters like Chun-Li or Goku (or Bruce Lee for some real life inspiration) and how they never give up. Instantly I felt energized and like I could do it if I just kept working hard.
It’s easy to give up. It’s harder to push through. Chun-Li never gave up on her training, and Goku never gave up on saving the world basically...so why should I?! Fictional or not, these characters have given me strength when I needed it, and that’s a trait I’d like to inspire in others.
So whenever you need that pick-me-up, think about your favorite characters and how they push through hard times. I hope they give you the strength you need to overcome your hurdles!!! You can do it! YATTA!