Latest #restaurantmanagement Posts
- We'll take two please ✌️🤤
Our clients @brandedburgers are killing the food photography game with this shot📸
- That’s a lot of guac! Send this to someone who would eat guacamole for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! 🥑 🌯
- #WednesdayWisdom Like Danny Meyer, NYC Restaurateur & Owner of Shake Shack, says, mistakes aren’t what make or break a restaurant, but rather how the staff on hand manages the crisis. Restaurants aren’t meant to be perfect, but how your staff handles difficulties can largely determine the success & longevity of your restaurant.
- Using one ingredient in several forms creates menu consistency, lowers food cost, and raises profitability.
Versatile as their names, chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, Bengal gram, or Egyptian pea are an incredibly transformable food.
Chickpeas can be used as an appetizer or spread in the form of hummus. Combined with fresh herbs and vegetables and create your own veggie burger or falafel. Crisped and spiced, chickpeas now become a healthy crunchy element to a salad or any dish looking for more texture.
When you have an ingredient pop up in several places it sends a coherent message of the style of food you’re serving. Using one ingredient more allow for bigger bulk purchases which lowers the cost. And when your key ingredient replaces another item that only appears once on your menu (say as a swap for a navy bean in chili) you reduce the cost of purchasing and storing an unnecessary item thus raising profit.
But don't stop at chickpeas. That's only our inspiration here. Protein entrées like Seared Ahi can quickly become a tartare appetizer using the pieces of fish to small or imperfect to serve on its own.
Let us hear from you! What ingredients are you recasting on your menu? Comment below or contact us to get started on your #menudevelopment journey! 🍍
#menudesign #menu #restaurantdesign #restaurantmanagement #restaurantconsultant #cheflife #kitchenlife #discoveringchefs #cooks #cooksillustrated #restaurantlife #chickpeas #food52 #professionalchefs
- Masa nak makan malam dekat Pappa Rich tadi, aku tanya soalan kepada salah seorang pelayan mereka berkenaan hidangan pau kukus.
Dekat menu ada 2 jenis, satu namanya pau kukus kacang merah yang dilabel vegetarian, manakala satu lagi namanya pau kukus dan dilabel vegetarian juga. See, ‘steam pao with red bean’ dan ‘steam pao’. Both with vegetarian label.
Aku tanyalah dekat staf depa, yang bernama pau kukus semata-mata tu apa intinya. Dia kabor ke aku, itu vegetarian bos.
Nindia, sebagai seorang bekas pekerja kapitalis F&B yang menitik beratkan soal product knowledge aku dah mula mental. Aku tanya sekali lagi, “benar ini pau vegetarian, apa intinya adakah sayur-sayuran, atau kacang, bijirin dan sebagainya? Kalau ikutkan kacang merah tu pun vegetarian juga.” Lepas tu dia jawab, “tak tahu bos. Dia vegetarian bos.” Matilaaaanaakkkkkkkkk.
Product knowledge hancur!! Aku takkan salahkan pekerja semata-mata, pengurusan kena main peranan sampai budak kau pandai!!! Lagi satu, masa layan pelanggan jangan pegang telefon boleh tak?
Tiba-tiba aku teringatkan staf katering Serai masa dekat Art Expo di ΜATRADE tahun lepas. Abang tu tanya masa nak beli aiskrim, “matcha tu apa?” Staf tu dengan yakinnya jawab, “matcha tu perisa matcha, dia dari serbuk matcha.” 😆😆 kahkahkah
By the way, tadi aku pesan limau slice dapat lah sehelai limau ni. Bala tak terfikir pulak aku masa baca menu tadi tertulis ‘sliced lime’ aduh macam mana nak perah atas mihun goreng? Tak keluar langsung jusnya!! Kahkahkah
#foodservicemalaysia #servicefailure #pengurusanperkhidmatanmakanan #uitm #fphp #productknowledge #restaurantmanagement
- Although choice is always considered to be a good thing, too much choice can in fact be overwhelming and it might actually be harming your conversion rates.
In Tip 44 we focus on 3 examples relevant to your hotel website.
Want all 100 tips? Grab the entire guide by following the link in my bio.
- Why Calculate My Restaurant Technology ROI?
Nowadays, restaurant owners and managers interact with many systems on a daily basis—point of sale, scheduling, delivery apps, etc, which amounts to huge amounts of data. However, most businesses fail to use their own data (sales, reviews, etc). and miss out on the opportunity to gain insights, make better decisions and ultimately grow. Therefore, it’s time to step up by investing in restaurant technology designed for growth such as #Toast, #Planday, #Lightspeed or #Marketman, or a predictive analytics tools for reporting, analytics and forecasting like TENZO.
So are you having trouble measuring your software ROI?
TENZO provides you a FREE tool to calculate your ROI in less than 30 seconds with actionable results! ROI calculator link in our bio! Check it out NOW!
And see exactly how TENZO can help you to:
1. Save money, time and effort
2. Reduce COGS (Cost of Goods Sold)
3. Reduce COL (Cost of Labor)
4. Less time spent on management and reporting
5. Better business decisions by using data insights
#GoTenzo #Innovation #AI #RestaurantManagement #RestaurantBusiness #RestaurantIndustry #RestaurantTechnology #HospitalityIndustry #HospitalityTechnology #HospitalitySoftware #BusinessIntelligence
- YOUR BRAND NEEDS TO BE OMNIPRESENT! ⠀
Your target audience needs to feel like they see you EVERYWHERE but how can you be everywhere at the same time? 🤯⠀
We have found that many small business owners don't believe that this is possible for them but it is! BUT HOW?!? ⠀
1. Automation 🔄 - there are so many scheduling systems available to you that can all be used for different purposes in your business. You can have automated email, social media posts, scheduling systems, and even invoicing systems. ⠀
2. Referrals 🤝 - Having your customers share what you do and your menu will help you reach more people. Referrals can come from social media, emails. and definitely word of mouth. If you are giving value people will be excited to share what you have! ⠀
3. Social Engagement 📱 - Being active on social media requires you or one of your team members to be physically present but it definitely worth it when you are using social media to connect with potential customers and clients. Social engagement includes responding to comments and DMs, interacting with other people and businesses, and even staying active within hashtags that are relevant to your business. ⠀
YOU may not be able to be omnipresent but your brand definitely can be. One of our most popular services is Community Management which allows your brand to be omnipresent and interact with your target audience on social media. ⠀
Our clients love this service simply because they don't have the time to spend the hours required to effectively engage on social media! Your brand needs to be seen everywhere! Click the link in our bio for more information about our Community Management Service that will take your brand from silent and unknown to loud and active!⠀
#foodandbeverage #foodservice #foodbusiness #personalcheflife #personalchefs #restaurantowner #hospitalityindustry #restaurantmanagement #caterer #cateringservice #privatecatering #socialmediamanager #corporatecatering #eventcatering #charlottebusiness #charlottebusinesswomen #womeninfood #winebusiness #wineshop #totalwine #sommeliers
- Taco Bell, which has been growing its next generation of urban restaurants, recently unveiled the chain’s first free-standing cantina restaurant. It is the first traditional Taco Bell to be converted into the cantina format.
The Irvine, Calif.-based quick-service chain now has 43 cantina and “urban in-line” restaurants in the U.S. Both concepts are restaurants without drive-thrus based in communities with high foot traffic. Some locations, including the Pacifica restaurant, serve alcohol and exclusive shareable entrees in addition to the regular Taco Bell menu.
Follow our TENZO account and visit our website for restaurant industry news and smart management solutions!
#GoTenzo # Innovation #AI #RestaurantManagement #RestaurantBusiness #RestaurantIndustry #RestaurantTechnology #HospitalityIndustry #HospitalityTechnology #HospitalitySoftware #BusinessIntelligence
- Is knowing how to prioritise and delegate your tasks something as a business owner that you struggle with?😤
Our coaches can work with you to learn how to fight for your time back throughout the week so that you can be steering your business to success🙌
- Tactical Tuesday Topic: “Record of the past VS map of the future”
FACTS: My past experiences have emotions tied to them which force me to think in the past. If I live in the familiar past, it’s highly likely I’ll be programmed/stuck in a predictable future. I can’t think greater than how I feel. 🔫
OBJECTIVE: Stop waiting for change to happen. Generate possibility by releasing the past and create a new map of the future. 🔫
TACTICAL TIP: Waking up and thinking about problems, which I’ve been guilty of for years, adds unnecessary stress, zaps energy, limits capacity and causes me to feel like I’m running the same race. If I live by these emotions every day, they will influence my thoughts over time. How I think, act, and feel create my personality… or personal reality. Instead, wake up with gratitude (even if it’s forced in the beginning) and alter reality to one that serves me. Over the weekend I started a 90-day challenge to wake up and simply text someone why I’m grateful for them, with zero expectation for a response. Every day will be something different I’m grateful for. 🔫 .
#tacticaltuesday #gratitude #squadgoals #reality #business #balance #targets #knowyournumbers #barbusiness #barsystems #restaurantmanagement #noexcuses #possibilities #noexpectations #beyourbest #getbeyondthebar #truthbomb #results #abundance #family #production #pewpew #2a #a7iii #squamish #squamishclimbing #britishcolumbia
Top #restaurantmanagement Posts
- We see the dark side of humanity 👀 Send them on through 😤
- “It’s an aesthetic” 🙄 Tag the one in your city 😛 👇🏼
- I WAS TERRIBLE AT INTERVIEWS!😫
Seriously, I struggled. I would feel excited and ready the night before and say to myself “yeah I totally got this! I know exactly what I’m going to say”💪🏼 ....and then I would clam up the next day during the interview, completely struggling to find answers.🤔 Can you relate?
I finally came up with methods that have helped me feel confident in every single interview. It’s what has helped me achieve 8 promotions within 11 years.🔝
I don’t want you to struggle with the process like I did, that’s why I created the STAR Interview Preparation Course.⭐️ I’m sharing ALL the things that have helped me through multiple interviews and achieve my career goals.💯
This course is for you IF:
⭐️You have no idea where to start when preparing for an interview
⭐️You feel confident and ready the night before, but then lose the confidence and energy right before/during the interview
⭐️You are ready to take the next step in your career but are nervous about the interview process
⭐️You’re a Hospitality Professional who struggles with STAR Interviews
If you’re ready to take control of your destiny and crush the interview every single time then the STAR Interview Preparation Course (specific to Hospitality Professionals) is for you! Don’t waste your time browsing the internet, coming up with a process on your own, or second guessing yourself🙅🏻♀️ - I’ve done it all for you in the STAR Interview Prep Course! Transform the way you interview completely.🔥
Click the link in my bio to access the course! The first 5 people who sign up will get a complimentary 1 hour mock interview with me!🌟
Comment below “I’m in!” if you want this course. Got questions? DM me😊
📸: @lucymacleishphotography -
#begoodtotravel #gobehere #hospitalityjobs #iwanttotravel #travelmore #hospitalitywithkaris #instatravel #travelphotography #travelblogger #widenyourworld #letsgosomewhere #hotelmanagement #hotelier #hospitality #restaurantmanagement #travelindustry #travelandtourism #eventmanagement #starinterview #hotelsalesmanager #hospitalityemployee #hospitalityperks #amazingservice #hospitalityindustry #passionfortravel #passionforhospitality