Latest #responsible Posts
- #Responsible انا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون
جدوجہد کی ایک اور داستان آج تمام ہوئی مصر کے سابق صدر ڈاکٹر مرسی بھی قید میں وفات پا گئے جس دھج سے کوئی مقتل میں گیا وہ شان سلامت رہتی ہے
یہ جان تو آنی جانی ہے اس جاں کی تو کوئی بات نہیں
اب نہیں ہوتیں دعائیں مستجاب
اب کسی ابجد سے زندانِ ستم کھلتے نہیں
سبز سجادوں پہ بیٹھی بیبیوں نے
جس قدر حرف عبادت یاد تھے
پو پھٹے تک انگلیوں پہ گن لیے
اور دیکھا رحل کے نیچے لہو ہے
شیشۂ محفوظ کی مٹی ہے سرخ
سطر مستحکم کے اندر بست و در باقی نہیں
ایلچی کیسے بلاد مصر سے
سوئے کنعاں آئے ہیں
اک جلوس بے تماشہ گلیوں بازاروں میں ہے
یا الہی، مرگِ یوسف کی خبر سچی نہ ہو
اب سمیٹو مشک و عنبر
ڈھانپ دو لوح و قلم
اشک پونچھو اور ردائیں نوک پا تک کھینچ لو
کچی آنکھوں سے جنازے دیکھنا اچھا نہیں
اختر حسین جعفری
- Meet Shem, he was our driver during our journey through Kenya. Shem was punctual, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour. Without his expertise of the Kenyan landscape we would not have been able to capture all the content that we did. Thank you Shem!
- For those who are wondering, a clothes swap is a fun way to exchange clothes to revamp your wardrobe according to your style and interests.
It urges one to be aware about their shopping lifestyle and encourages a healthy transition towards sustainable living. Soon there will be an event - a never before done in Pune - that is a collaboration of like-minded people and those interested in taking a stand towards a better future.
The idea is to start breaking the wheel through a fun event where everyone can feel celebrated and comfortable.
The aim is to close the loop through various contributors - experts, enthusiasts and most importantly you.
Eager to know more?
- I decided something today.
That the image under this delete sign (a post that I have deleted now) isnt sending the right message.
It's not what I'm about.
I feel like I looked too thin in it (which is crazy cause I'm not!) And there are impressionable young women out there that might see that and think it's how they should look.
We all look the way we look. ☆
Not everyone can get ab muscles, not everyone can get bum muscles to form 🙋♀️ (that'll be me!)
I dont want to be responsible for someone feeling bad about themselves.
So I've deleted it.
You wont see it in my feed.
#responsible #sociallyresponsible #thinkbeforeyoupost #postresponsibly
- Nieuwe locatie, nieuw product! Hier alvast een sneak peek! Vanaf zaterdag kan je alles komen bewonderen! #responsible #fairtrade
- How would the world be if #men took responsibility for the #children they created? This isn't about mothers and those who are awful to the fathers. This is about men stepping up and doing whatever it takes to parent those babies you created. Something has happened over the last five decades. Deadbeat dads has taken on a new meaning. Teen fathers. Not seeing your children. Not paying child support. Disappearing because you're not ready. Globally we're have epidemic fatherless homes and are seeing the results in crime, suicide, shootings and bad relationships. All children need their fathers. All. Of. Them. Don't have sex with a female if you're not going to parent the #accidental #mistake pregnancy. And ladies, stop trying to trap men by getting pregnant. Children deserve better than single parent households. It takes two to make a #baby because babies are meant to have two parents. Having sex doesn't make you cool. Especially if you're irresponsible with the results. #love #dad #mom #mamma #babydaddy #babymama #baby #babies #responsible #care #joy #responsibility #action #stepup
- Nope. I do not give nor offer anyone other than kinship to address me as 'Auntie' anything. Because, for me it's bestowing the same honor as 'Mom' or 'Mommy'; those terms of endearment reserved solely and only for those person(s) whom earned that... honor. And for others to do is simply shade. Otherwise, I too am to be addressed by first and last name, Miss (insert first name), Miss (insert last name) because I've earned that level of respect. Yes, it could be used as a badge of respect but respect my wishes and honor me the way I explained. In the same tone, I do not adrress other women as 'hey bitch', 'bitch please' or any other connotation of that 'endearment', I won't allow others to address me that way either. Not if you wish to converse with me anyway. It's my perogative. So yea... I side with Miss Ava, Miss Gayle and Miss Oprah on this one. Your thoughts?
#auntie #conversation #mammy #whentheyseeus #standforsomething #period #honor #respect #earned #unapologetic #authentic #responsible #woman #myperogative #brickcity #branding #marketing #newark #hughes
- Been wondering how to maintain a plastic free cleaning routine for your home? We've got it covered for you! Use our multi-purpose coir scrub and brush to dust your carpet, wash your clothes or to clean your pets!
Did you know that in the past in India all our cleaning options like brushes were all made of coir? Head over to www.everwards.co.in to kickstart your zerowaste lifestyle!
- For Father's Day, I decided to have a photo shoot with my kids. Although we see pictures that are great for likes and double taps, @howelldesigns captured the reality of dealing with my 3 kids! But having the opportunity to mold the lives these three is 1 of the blessings God has bestowed upon me! Happy Father's Day to the Real Father's out there.
#bigmanculture #styledbybmc #bigandtall #fathersday #responsible #mossmade
- [SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL] an interesting concept and some might even consider it an oxymoron. Can any trip which involves any kind of air travel be considered SUSTAINABLE? My thought is probably not.
Should that prevent us from travelling and seeing the incredible sights the world has to offer? Again I would argue probably not. There are many ways that you can reduce your impact on the ground; choosing experiences which gives money directly to the local communities; reducing your single-use plastic waste; choosing low-emissions forms of transport such as walking or cycling. There are also many ways you can pay to carbon offset your flights; not an ideal solution but certainly better than nothing.
Some argue that carbon offsetting flights leads people to justify unnecessary travels, when not travelling at all would be the preferred option. I definitely disagree here. The benefits brought from travel; education, cultural interaction, boosting local economies, knowledge sharing, employment. All of these outweigh the negatives of the carbon footprint produced by air travel, when the travel is done properly.
RESPONSIBLE travel rather than SUSTAINABLE is the key. The world would be a poorer place for sure, should we all confine ourselves to our respective square boxes, and not consolidate our knowledge and experiences to help make the world a better place.
Top #responsible Posts
- Type YES! If you agree 👈
- Don’t be easily discouraged by unfavourable circumstances
Happiness is a choice
You have the ability to control your own emotions
Don’t let anything or anyone rob you from your own happiness
Drop the negative people and dramas in your life
When your happiness is in the hands of other people, they determine when you can be happy
Free yourself today and be responsible for your own happiness
The next time you want to look for happiness, take a look at yourself in the mirror
That reflection is the one who is responsible for your happiness
#happiness #responsible #emotions #reflection #self #ego #spirituality #smm #consulting #qonsult #perception #paradigm #shift
- Я управляю собственной жизнью сама!
И не люблю когда кто-то пытается это сделать за меня.
Всегда с огромной благодарностью принимаю советы от людей, но решение всегда остаётся за мной.
Мне думается, что никто не в праве решать что-то за кого-то и уж тем более указывать что делать в той или иной жизненной ситуации.
Можно высказать свою точку зрения, но безоценочно. Можно дать совет, можно привести примеры. Но не лезть не в свою зону ответственности.
Каждый из нас сам "кузнец своего счастья" и каждый несёт ответственность за свою жизнь, за свои решения и за поступки.
А вы как думаете? Нужно ли позволять людям решать как вам жить?
- 💥 My adventure travel IGTV 🎥
Hello wanderers 👣
How‘s it going?
I’m currently in #Botswana 🇧🇼 traveling on an #overland #expedition with @intrepidtravel and just ended up 2 nights #wild camping ⛺️ on a remote island of the #Okavango delta, literally surrounded by zebras 🦓 giraffes 🦒buffalos 🐃 hippos 🦛 and elephants 🐘
Launch of my IGTV!
I’m introducing my new project to you guys, that will be to make and share short videos around adventure travel 🌍
But as a bit of background, let me tell you my motivation behind. I’ve been working in the tourism industry for more than 10 years now, and I’ve got really cool work experiences from France 🇫🇷 to Australia 🇦🇺including several years in Asia 🌏 where I could #explore almost every corner of the continent.
I got diversified roles in travel from sourcing, product management to business development and I do believe with a growing #focus on #authentic travel along the years ✅
I actually remember when getting my tourism MBA a decade ago 🎓 I already had this appetite for adventure and a true sensitivity for the philosophy “think global act local” and I knew I’de be driven more by #purpose than profit back in the time.
And here I am now, the little frenchie representing the #worldwide largest adventure and responsible travel company ♻️ a B-Corp certified organisation using business as a force for good, and committed to do the right thing for the #planet.
So my #path all makes sense to me, plus I’ve now become a very happy #daddy of 2 amazing little girls and along with the family I wanna contribute to raise #awareness on responsible travel, protecting #nature and supporting people.
My backpacking years are behind me but I keep looking for real life experiences while #traveling, meeting with #local people, going off the beaten #track and avoiding mainstream destinations.
Today thanks to my past #experiences and learnings I’m really keen to show you some more #responsible ways of discovering places under the skin, highlighting community based #tourism projects and sustainable #adventure #travel initiatives through my #IGTV.